Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mystery of the Caribbean

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Mystery of the Caribbean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Danny nodded and slowly moved to where she could put her feet on the hardwood floor. "That's the very truth of it," she said, "but sometimes you, yourself, don't know when you need to absolutely go to the hospital."
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 02, 2008 9:26 pm

'My foster parents make me,' Alex said. 'But yes, it brings up memories I wish I didn't have.' Her hand went to her cheast as she felt the old wounds burn, the memory of how she got them at the front of her mind.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Fri May 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Seth inhailed deeply, coughed, and laid his head on the pillow facing them. As quietly as he was when Danny was in pain and carried down to a bed next to them.
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Danny watched Alex, knowing what she was thinking about the times spent in the hospital. Danny would not let her mind wander into those thoughts, for fear of reliving all the failed treatments that she was put through.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Alex shook her head, doing her best to dispell the memory of one of the most traumatic times in her life. 'Anyways,' she said, 'on to happier things.' She coughed, putting the back of her hand to her mouth. When she drew it away, a spot of blood rested on her hand.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Seth saw the blood and sat up quickly.
"Alex? You okay there?"

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Danny raised an eyebrow slowly as she watched Seth up quickly and then her attention turned to Alex.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Alex looked at Seth. 'Eh? What...' Seeing the blood on her hand, she stopped, and stared at it, shocked. 'What...?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Fri May 02, 2008 10:14 pm

"Are you okay? What happened?" Seth asked quickly and worried.

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Ynx stood and crossed her arms over her chest. 'Heard my foster dad talk about this sometimes,' she said. 'This sorta thing happens to girls who get pregnant too young. You need a doctor, seriously.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Fri May 02, 2008 10:28 pm

Seth looked up at Ynx.
"You're the one with the most experiance, why don't you be her doctor? I'll help."

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Danny looked over at Ynx and smirked lightly, "Looks like we found ya a job, Ynx,"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat May 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Ynx smirked. 'You think I'm a doctor?' she said. 'No way. I can't do any of that stuff. It's my foster dad who's the doctor.' Seriously, Ynx thought to herself, how'd they get that crazy idea? I told them it was my foster dad.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Danny smirked, "Well it seems like you've listened to the doctor about things like this, so lend them your expertise, Ynx. Alex needs it."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat May 03, 2008 9:18 pm

'I can identify it,' Ynx said, 'but I can't do anything to treat it. How many times do you think us ghosts get pregnant in our death?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Danny tried not to laugh, but Ynx was right, ghosts didn't get pregnant after they died. "I'm sorry, Ynx. I'm just worried about her," she said softly.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Seth looked at Ynx, and sat up in the bed.
"Listen, I know that if you've heard so much about how to identify it then you must have heard SOMETHING about how to treat it."

"And another thing... How did you 'die'?"

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Danny looked at Seth, to Ynx, and then finally Alex. "Alex, you should lay down and relax for awhile. Maybe that will help you," she said softly as she got to her own feet. "I'll watch over the crew and such things." Before Alex, or anyone could disagree with her, she walked up the stairs and took a deep breath of the fresh salty air.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon May 05, 2008 5:24 pm

'Nothin' 'bout how to treat it,' Ynx said. 'As for my death, I died in a fire when Mom was seven months pregnant with me. The ghosts let me age until I wanted to stop. You can do that in Death.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Tue May 06, 2008 5:28 pm

"That doesn't make any sense," Seth replied, giving Ynx a funny look. "If you died when your mother was seven months pregnant with you then how were you adopted? I seriosly doubt as a ghost you would want to go to a orphanage, or that anyone would adopt you knowing that. "

Blade
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!