Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Alterverse

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Naruto: Alterverse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOSC on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:49 pm

This RP takes place in an alternate universe to the main Naruto cannon. The same physics and rules apply to character interactions/social structure, however, this world has it's own rich history and characters. Each of the players would take on the role of one of the Five Kage. If additional players wish to join they can take the roll of a lower ranked nin. There will also be up to 3 smaller villages which are fighting against the main five for their Independence, and who have their own unofficial Kage which a player may choose to RP if they wish.

The main story has two branches that are happening simultaneously; The Rebellion and the Blight. While handling The Rebellion the Five villages will be trying to suppress the other villages which are rallying to gain Independence.

The Five villages that make up the current capitals within the regions are the same as in the main series

The Hidden Leaf
The Hidden Stone
The Hidden Mist
The Hidden Cloud
The Hidden Sand

The three villages fighting for independence are

The Hidden Swamp - An area between The Hidden Leaf and Mist
The Hidden Shadow - An area between the Hidden Leaf and Cloud
The Hidden Iron - An Industrialized area between the Hidden Sand and Stone

The Blight will be a much less straight forward issue dealing with an unknown nin, and an unknown motive. The only thing readily apparent is that large areas in each of the five territories have become desolate wastelands where night is perpetual, and the bones of the dead lash out at anything that moves.

There is a lot of detail I have left out here but I have a good deal of the RP fleshed out in my head. I am mostly just checking interest before I go into great details about what has caused the upheaval in these new villages and who/what is causing all of the blight across the land.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOSC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!