Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Birth of a Village

Naruto: Birth of a Village

a part of “Naruto: Birth of a Village”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[Private RP between CNAGamer, Kaname_Takashi, Arik223, Sammael & Sicariius]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Birth of a Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: Birth of a Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Urahara is ridiculously awesome, so that's fine. I believe the character is actually Hattori from Gin Tama, however.

I also like the other two. I don't know if I want to do Sound or Ice based Jutsu, or have him block off Chakra pathways like the Hyuga. Y~Y

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah...jutsu's were always fun to find DX

I didn't even know the first post was up, but first thing is first!! Gotta work on the intro post to the other one XD

And I agree with Sicariius and Kana, Urahara was awesome...and Neji...T^T
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Young Neji is probably one of my Top 3 best characters in Generations. Aha, along with Young Tenten and Young Lee.

I also really, really like Tsukiyo.

She's probably my favorite. :T

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 am

Alrighty, everything except the jutsu sections in Rei's profile are officially done. :D Just thought I'd announce that, I still am looking into a whole bunch of things for the jutsu. So I am off to bed now, cause tomorrow is the first day of the new semester.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 am

Aww, have a nice first day Kana :D

I shall have something up soon...just got off of work =__= DX

But yeah, thanks Sicariius :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 am

No problem!

Also testing a hex code.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 am

So how is the character coming, Sic? And what village did you choose?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 am

Well, I definitely jumped into this blind, in terms of what I wanted to do with him. But upon waking up, I have come up with a bunch of ideas, and his starting village will be Konaha. Do you have Skype or anything that I could regale you with the details on? :U

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:33 am

Lol, I have a facebook.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 am

Uh... that works! Because total lack of fucks given about giving out personal information, you can track me down as Cale Aaron Cymek.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 am

Cool, just sent you a request

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Neat deal, anybody else who wants to add me on there is free to.

Otherwise, my Skype is elemianknightlyner

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Just wanted to say, I love Miyavi~ XD I saw that theme song and was like, 8O.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Yeah, me too. He's amazing at guitar. Y~Y Good voice, too.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm

So we have two Kagegakure shinobi, two Konoha, and one Kiri XD

That...is an awesome mix CX

So I take it Tsuki will somewhat know Kiichi then???????? <---(notice all the question marks :])

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

I don't know if she'll really be all that aware of him, but he'll definitely be romantically interested and aware of her. Aheh.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm

He is friggen ridiculous on the guitar! Such skills haha. He was/is in like a garage band with Gackt and two other talented musicians, not sure about much of it cause it's so quiet. There's not even stuff about them in Youtube.

Man...if Reina actually care, she'd feel rather left out being all Hidden Mist by herself. D: Alls we need is Arik now and we be good!

*sniff* You can smell the future love in the air! XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

She'll be aware of him, but not of his feelings xD

She isn't the oblivious type, but because of Tohru, she doesn't exactly know the signs xD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 pm

And then of course there is Midori, who just doesn't give two fucks. Her response to Rei is going to be a lot of fun, I'm posting it tomorrow :p

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I look forward to it...you know, despite Rei being the oldest I think she's the one that will be learning the most when they all leave on their little adventure. I can't wait to see the influence that Midori and Tsukiyo will have on her. Let the brain washing commence soon!

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!