Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Naruto fight.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

A Naruto fight.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:21 am

I'm looking for a one on one fight using Naruto characters; If the topic isn't obvious enough. I am going to be using the character Naruto, if any one wants to fight then just pm or or post on this forum. The setting will be just a grass field in the middle of the day.
These tears are not crying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Naruto fight.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:11 pm

"Naruto what are you doing in this field all by yourself? Are you looking for a fight because i could be your worthy adversary" Said Kakashi

((OOC: are we doing it on this forum?))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Might I try something? East v. West? Naruto vs. Warhammer 40K?

Lion El'Jonson stood across from the two Ninjas, watching with interest. There was one dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit who looked to be no older then 12, and another who was dressed in black cloth grab. Lion eyed both of them, gripping his bolter even tighter. They may be young, but they had Auras of power surrounding them. Daemons maybe?

"Name yourself!"

His remark was sharp and angry, as he was still jump from his battle in the Eye of Terror that this had replaced. he was glad for it in a way, because it meant that he would no longer have to fight daemons, only there strange children, who were most like cultist of the Chaos Gods.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Naruto turned around after hearing a familiar voice then felt himself jump at the surprise of seeing Kakashi here. He expected maybe any one else, but Kakashi? He grinned and nodded to his words. "Hey, Kakashi-Sensei! Yeah, i'm looking for a fight. I was waiting out in this field to see if any one would show up, do you want to fight?"

((Yeah, do it on this forum.))

Kyouko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Kakashi winked at Naruto, Then disaperd in a puff of smoke. A low rumbling noise came from under ground then a loud crumbling noise, as Kakashi hand cam up threw the ground and grabbed the strangers ankles firmly "Know Naruto!"

((OOC:lets get this party started))

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:02 pm

The boy grinned some more as he bent his knees and with flexibility, he jumped from the ground backwards and slid along the earth while he watched the hands of Kakashi-Sensei barge through the ground in the exact spot where he had been standing. The earth shaking was more than enough to give him a reason and knowledge to know just what was going on. This was an old move, Naruto wouldn't fall for any of it. When sliding came to a stop a little ways from the original place he had been standing, he said in a up-beat voice. "That's an old move! Ha, you won't get me with the same techniques, sensei. " he chuckled as the sun gleamed off of his headband.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 pm

Kakashi was not impressed with the fact Naruto had not been fooled by one of his most predictable moves but non the less smiled and shouted back "Id watch out to your left if i were you" As naruto looked Kakashi jumped up form out the ground silently and quickly and took refuge ina near by tree and watched Naruto's movements.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:13 pm

OOC: What? I don't understand your post, and you can't control my character.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!