Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXsavage_sandwichxX on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 pm

((ooc: hey guys ice_demon_micah and I have to go, talk to you guys tomorrow!!!))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXsavage_sandwichxX
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

yasu turned with out a word and ran off to her home. she just wanted to get home and sleep the day away. she shook her head and jumped on top of a stall, then jumped up to a roof top. she ran along that to the other side of town. not stopping for anything. 'great day yasu, no training done and new team joined, i can hardly wait for tomarrow.' yasu sighed and continued on tward her home.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

“A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 pm

(alright good day guys, and for future reference come tomorrow i will have a thread for the second squad to post. this is because of the difference in pace between the two groups, not because of any plot differences as of yet.)

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning-Z on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Hitsomi sighed as Yasu stormed off right after Unido said they were dismissed. He couldn't help but wonder why they got no work done. "I guess for another day Unido sensei...for another day." Hitsomi ran in the same direction as Yasu as if to catch up to her. He contemplated if he should try to know her when she seemed more inclined to leave them all behind. Hitsomi just wanted this whole teamwork issue sorted out. He then just called out to Yasu, trying to see if she would respond. "Yasu! Hey Yasu! Can may we speak?" He called out hoping she would respond, but if she got to far and didn't respond...he would decide to call it a night.

(So baisically call it a night?)

Banner I'm still working on ^^

Lightning-Z
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

if you want to everyone is dropping like flies and i am still setting up the rest of the threads so we can have the two separate in character threads. I will ask to request NPC's for missions as needed so we can have someone from another squad help us out. that way, everyone is included in both groups, no matter how small the part.

it is up! go here second squad!
naruto-growth-the-hidden-leaf-second-squad-t19960.html)

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuBlaze on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Ryu walked down the road to the training area were he was told that his new team would be. The sun caught the shine of his mask as it sat on his head "now were did he say it was again" he said to himself as he came to a fork in the road.

"You are retarted Ryu you cant even remember the way" said Blaze in a rude tone.

"I was not talking to you Blaze" Ryu said in a hurt tone as a woman gave him a look as she walked past. Ryu did not blame her for anyone who saw him it would look as if he was talking to himself.

"I think we should have asked for more money" Blaze said in the same rude tone.

RyuBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Sociopathy_ASPD wrote:"Apologies, lots of them," said Taro as he stopped in front of his sensei, " I realized that the most important thing as a squad is unity and that was why you were so worried, so I worked on bridging the gap my comment caused."
" Sensei," Taro said, "may I leave, it is getting late and I have to sleep."

Takako nod and said, "Yeah, it is getting late. You guys go home and get some sleep, but tomorrow be here no later than 9:30am..... and don't be late, Hayai. Also tomorrow I want to know what the haeck happen to you guys!!!" One by one her students nod and left the training grounds, until it was just Hitmoi and her. She looked at her little cousin, "Come on, let's get home."

THE NEXT DAY
Takako got up around 7:30am, and trained a bit until it was time for Hitmoi to got up. She never gets Hitmoi up, because it would be a little unfair to Hayai, Kasumi, and now Taro if she did. But Takako always left her cousin's breakfast on the kitchen table, before she leaves for the training grounds.

She gets to the grounds and sits on a rock. 'What in the world happen to my team last night? I'm pretty sure it wasn't a full moon. One minute they were about to kill each other, then the next the were acting like a ......TEAM!' She continued with her thearies while waiting for the rest of her team to arrive.
Image Image

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Kasumi hopped out of her bed with excitement this morning. This, was the first morning she had been so excited in a long time. Her team had finally come together as one, and she was stoked to go and have a great day of training with them. She quickly got ready, and tied her headband on in the mirror. Before leaving her already empty house, she went to the mirror and smiled and then jolted out the door.

Once she got to the training grounds, she found that she was the first one there, well that is besides Toakako Sensei. Kasumi smiled and ran up towards her "Good morning Takako Sensei!" she said with enthusiasm.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Hayai, refreshed from the night's rest and the prospect of being welcomed onto the team, woke to the rising sun out of his bedroom window. "Today is the day," He said as he rubbed his eyes and brushed his bangs from his forehead, preparing for the day with his normal routine. He then changed, and with the tightening of the knot on the back of his head, he was ready to go.

Hayai, in anticipation for the morning, had already slipped his equipment into the pockets of his fresh clothes. Rolling in the brilliant idea, he jumped on the windowsill and looked into the streets below, knowing he had plenty of time left.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Takako finally gave up thinking of thearies about her squad's strange behavior yesterday. "I'll ask them about it whean they get here," she decided. Then Kasumi ran up to her and said good morning. Takako gave a smile and said, "Mornin' Kasumi. Ready for some more training? We'll wait for the others to get here first."
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sociopathy_ASPD on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Taro woke up filled with happiness, he had taken a step, not a huge one, but a good one towards becoming a jounin, he was now a genin on a squad. He stoop up, looked out of his window and saw that it would be a beautiful day. He quickly grabbed his equipment and slipped out the window, making a decision to avoid having to answer questions to his parents.
As he runs out to the training fields he sees two people already there "Kasumi and Takako Sensei," he thought. As he gets closer he sees he is right "Good Morning Takako-Sensei, Good morning Kasumi-kun," he says with little emotion.
"Man is never honestly the fatalist, nor even the stoic. He fights his fate, often desperately. He is forever entering bold exceptions to the rulings of the bench of gods. This fighting, no doubt, makes for human progress, for it favors the strong and the brave. It also makes for beauty, for lesser men try to escape from a hopeless and intolerable world by creating a more lovely one of their own."

Sociopathy_ASPD
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Takako then noticed Taro coming. "Good morning, Taro. Looks like you are in a good mood...... by the way. What in the WORLD was up with all of you guys last night?" She asked. It was bugging her since last night, because it made no sense what so ever. "Are you guys trying to make me lose my sanity? If you are, you're doing a good job at it."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXsavage_sandwichxX on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Hitmoi got up by her annoying ringing of her alarm clock. She quickly hit the off button and got ready. She could the smell the sent of food coming from the kitchen. Takako-sensei always fitted her breakfast, because Hitomi REALLY didn't want to get up early to make it herself. After she ate she went to the training field.

She was the third on to arrive. She quickly smiled and said, "Good morning Takako-sensei, Kasumi-chan, and Taro-san."

xXsavage_sandwichxX
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Hayai leaped from the window and landed ten feet below in a tree, lowering himself to the ground below from branch to branch. He smiled and started to run, weaving through the streets as he tried hard to make it to the training area on time.

"Takako Sensei!" He exclaimed, finally turning the corner of the last street and speeding down the last three blocks to the group, "I am not late this time!"

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

When Hitmoi came and said hi to everyone with shocked Takako nearly to death, Takako quickly said, "Mornin' Hitmoi." She didn't have a chance to say any more than that, because Hayai came running. He was actually...... ON TIME?!?!? "Okay, can someone PLEASE tell me what happened to you guys! Before I lose the very small amount of sanity I have left!"

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Kasumi smiled and looked at the who had just arrived "Morning Taro-kun, Hitomi-chan." Afterwards she turned back around...there was only a few minutes left until 9:30....and Hayai still was here!! She looked around, searching for him eagerly. She was hoping he could actually make it. Right when Kasumi began to give up on him, she head a faint yell, she looked up, of course seeing Hayai. Once he got there, she giggled and said "Nice of you to make it, Hayai-chan."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Hayai skidded to a stop right in front of Takako and looked straight into her eyes, flashing a warm smile. "What are you talking about Takako Sensei, I do not feel any different." He looked at his squad and grinned, winking slightly as he said, "I just ran out of tricks to play is all am I right Kasumi?"
Last edited by pioneercadet on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Takako had a look of disbelief on her face. 'They wouldn't all say 'Good Morning' to each other if it was just Hayai running out of tricks...... Something's up,' she thought. She got off her rock and stood, looking at her genin. "Okay, who's going to tell me what happened after I leave you guys last night? And if any one you says, 'I went home sensei,' they're not only run laps but also clean up the village. It'll be that same punishment for all of you if someone doesn't tell me what I want to know," Takako promised.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 pm

"I have only one way to explain it Takako Sensei," Hayai said tauntingly to her, drawing it out as he found the right words. Then it came to him as he stared to their faces, each in turn. Each of them was different, as different as before, but now they were united as one unit.

"We are a team now! Right guys?"

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Takako couldn't believe what she just heard. "I guess I really need to clean my ears. I thought you just said you four were a 'team'!" She said to them. But they she saw all their faces. There was no annoyance, dislike, or anything like that written on them. They were all smiling! Even her cousin, who used to NEVER smile around her teammates, is standing between Taro and Kasumi and SMILING! "Wait does this mean no more arguing, baka calling, insults, Hayai being late?" She asked in disbief. There was a pause then....... "YESSSSSSS! FINALLY THE DAY I WAS WAITING FOR!!!! THE DAY MY SQUAD WAS A TEAM!!!" She shouted as loud as she could. Then an idea came to her, "Hey, we need to celebrate!! How about a party at my house tonight?" Takako suggested.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!