Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto OC Only Rp (Characters Always Needed!)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Naruto OC Only Rp (Characters Always Needed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Takes place 50 years after all the cannon characters have died, old bloodlines/kekkei genkais rise from the ash as do new ones. New Akatsuki members are here, as are there new kages, villages and organizations! (After these spaces get filled we could still use Anbu, Genin, Chunin, and Jounin for all of the villages, so we'll always be looking for characters!)

Link to the rp:
roleplay/naruto-reborn/#ooc

----Remaining Akatsuki positions ----
1)
2)
3)
4)
5) (Leader)

---- Remaining Tailed demons----
1 tailed raccoon (shukaku)=
3 Tailed Giant Turtle (Kyodaigame)=
4 Tailed Monkey (Sanu)=
5 Tailed Dolphin Horse (Irukauma)=
6 Tailed Slug (Namekuji) =
7 Tailed Horned Beetle (Kabutomushi)=
8 Tailed Giant Ox (Kyogyū) =

----Kages---- (All Open)

Hidden Village of Konoha --Hokage-- =

Hidden Village of Mist --Mizukage-- =

Hidden Village of Cloud --Raikage-- =

Hidden Village of Sand --Kazekage-- =

Hidden Village of Rock --Tsuchikage-- =

Hidden Village of Sound --Run buy-- =

Hidden Village of Rain --Run by-- =

Hidden Village of Waterfall --Run by-- =

Hidden Village of Grass --Run by-- =

If you're interested, please post one of these in 'Character Registry' AFTER submitting a Character to our rp!

-----Character Application-----

Full Name:

Manditory Picture:

Affiliation: Akatsuki? A village? If so which village? etc?

Rank: Academy Student? Genin? Chunin? Jounin? ANBU? Hokage? Raikage? Mizukage?

Aliases/Nicknames (if any):
Preferred name: Age:
Height:
Weight:

Build: What is the character’s build? Slender, athletic, frail, sturdy, stocky, muscular, or plump may be some of the adjectives that come to mind.

Eyes: What is the character’s eye color? For instance, ‘light brown’, or ‘hazel’, or ‘black’, or ‘pale blue’ would be acceptable.

Hair: What is the character’s hair color? Also describe the texture, thickness, length, style, and any other significant attributes, if it is dyed, has highlights, or otherwise has unnatural alterations, those should be noted and explained.

Tattos or Scars: Describe the location, size, and appearance of any tattoos or scars.

Personality:

Special Abilities/Skills: Does the character have any other special abilities or skills, whether highly desirable or not. Talents, learned skills, and such may all be listed here.

Kekkei Genkai(Optional; No more than one):

Hobbies: What sorts of hobbies does the character engage in? Anything such as knitting, collecting money, or listening to music may be listed here.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: What is being done about it? Most importantly, what is the character’s attitude toward his or her flaws or disabilities?

Place of Birth: Which planet was the character born?

Now lives: Where does the character now live?

Relationship History: What sorts of romantic relationships has the character had in the past? With whom? When did they start, how long did they last, and why and how did they end? Were they healthy or unhealthy?

Family: Parents? Siblings? With whom is the character in contact? How are the relationships healthy or unhealthy?

Ideal Partner (Name their traits):

Other Remarks:
Last edited by KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Naruto OC Only Rp (Characters Always Needed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faid on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

So much to fill out!!!!
I'll have to wait till I have more time to do it.. but save me a spot if you would! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faid
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 am

Faid wrote:So much to fill out!!!!
I'll have to wait till I have more time to do it.. but save me a spot if you would! ^^

Uhm I'd gladly save you a spot, but what spot would you like me to save might I ask? Spots are going by slowly, but is there a particular one you want? O3O Well if so, just get back to me ASAP so I can mark it as reserved :3 and I only reserve spots for 5-7 days. After that it's fair game if I don't at least hear from you :o hopefully you understand ._.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm

This rp sound interesting. may i have a spot as well?

coreyking
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Oooo can you save me a spot as the one tailed raccoon pretty please?
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity's Angel on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:23 am

Oh! So your still accepting? :D

Yay!

Insanity's Angel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 am

im sorry i havent been in a while. yes im still aceppting

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenplunge on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm new here but I've been roleplaying since 06' So I'm not a noob but once I've filled out the application do I post it on here or send it you?

Sullenplunge
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 am

the creater im not the host lol

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:17 pm

I would love a spot as the Mizukage, if you'll have me and the position hasn't been filled, of course. This looks like a well thought out rp. should be fun.

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sotheknight on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 pm

I'll take Shukaku inside me ^_^ also I haven't been on this site very long so please bare with my noobness on it I have however been rping for quite some time now.

sotheknight
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivris666 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:20 am

(Hey look I haven been using this site for very long(so I will a idiot at first) but I have been role playing since I was 7)

Could I get a spot as the 7 tails Kabutomushi?
That's if it hasn't been taken by the time you read this

Ivris666
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!