Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Necropolis: Underworld City

Necropolis: Underworld City

a part of “Necropolis: Underworld City”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

A city of monsters and Demons. Everything is fine, until the Templar's discover it. All hell breaks loose. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Necropolis: Underworld City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Necropolis: Underworld City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:45 am

The only reason I'm still up is for the Mars landing and I'll probably be heading to bed soon myself. This seems to be how most epic RPs start though, right before everyone goes to bed, Lol
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 am

I'm like, one lone demon. Besides the Necromancer. She's on a whole other level in the roleplay so that does not work out in my favour.
Mars landing? Is something landing on Mars?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 am

The Curiosity rover touched down on Mars a few minutes ago. I still have the live stream up, but right now it's just mostly Scientific-Technical mumbo jumbo. I'd be so much more excited if I wasn't so tired.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 am

:O -Googles-

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 am

Ah yes, i forgot about that. supposed to be looking into some structure or mountain in the middle of a crater that was once a lake or something? awesome stuff. forgot that was tonight.

Durzo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am

Aha. All I hear about these days are the Olympics. Maybe I'm Canadian and they don't care much for NASA?

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

On the contrary, canada is the one who developed the transmitter that would send out a strong enough signal that we could do this whole Curiosity Rover exploration. strongest signal created in history. so Canada was a key part in this whole thing. ha

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Kay nevermind. I'm probably just not up to date with anything. :( I think we're abusing the OOC with a conversation. xD

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 am

lol its ok, i only heard about it from my boss when we were making a delivery on thursday. Its a pretty big deal here in america. The rover will tell us if there was ever life on mars, or if there was ever the right conditions to support life on mars, or if there still is. its a big deal, comparable to columbus seeing North america from his ships for the first time. big step in our exploration of mars.

and no worries, thats what the OOC is for! Anything out of character . :P Im sure LDSJedi wouldnt mind.

but unfortunately i have to get some sleep, work in the morning. So i will talk to you guys tomorrow. Night!

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 am

Sorry about that guys, I went out running last evening so I was totally smashed last night.
But yeah, why didn't I heard of the Mars rover before now, I'm into spacey stuff... ;_;

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 am

Haha no worries man. And I dunno, I thought it was common knowledge?

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 am

you guys still accepting? I will submit a character sheet anyways
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Runika, I accidently tagged you in my post. Sorry! :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Meh, I've been caught up in the Olympic buzz...
Ok, so Durzo, what's the plan for our characters? I was figuring since they've been in the city for a while they could have set up explosives or something under key structures in the city, and mapped the tunnels to allow the Templar to move throughout the city with ease. Traps at key choke points, and learning about easily defensible structures to take as well... But what're we going to do about actually getting the Templars into the city itself? The Main gate is going to be pretty well defended, so I dunno about just killing the guards in the gatehouse and opening the doors wide. Do you have any ideas?

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I like your plan. I was thinking the same thing, though I was also thinking blowing up the whole damn gate, but I am not sure if that would be considered godmoding or what? Maybe set off the explosives and in the confusion kill the guards and open the gates? Lol I'm at work at the moment do don't expect an immediate reply, lol posting with my phone.

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I guess that works...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw This Rp now has a theme song.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Ok, so set off explosives throughout the city, kill guards at gate, an open them. That's our plan.

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZw_f03WqiQ - which one do you guys like most, please listen to all three i am looking for a good theme song, these are the three candidates.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!