Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I need canon characters for Inuyasha RP

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

I need canon characters for Inuyasha RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Come on peoples we need more people especially the cannon characters. I already have some one willing to do Kagome but it will be little while before she can post. So if we could get
Sesshoumaru
Inuyasha
Miroku
Sango
Shippo
Jaken(you won't always have to be him just when we need him)
Kaede(you won't always have to be her just when we need her)
also I will be the children of Miroku and Sango, and Inuyasha and Kagome. Because they are not very common to speak. But I still need some help with names for Sango and Miroku's three children. They have twin girls and a little boy. I have already named Inuyasha and Kagome's son Inutaishou but Kagome is pregnant right now. So if you wanna give me an idea of what sex and a name for it that would be kool. Like I said I don't mind Oc's but I do need the cannon characters to move the story along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: I need canon characters for Inuyasha RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GarfieldJL on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Sure I'm interested in playing Inuyasha I guess, though I would like more information onto events that supposedly happened after last episode of Inuyasha for this Inuyasha RP (well at least what the character would know anyways).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GarfieldJL
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

Help I really need someone to plays Sesshoumaru willing to do a romantic relationship between him and a nineteen year old Rin. Please post or Pm me and post your character.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm

People I'm begging and pleading Ineed roleplayers. I especially need a Sesshoumaru that is willing to do a romantic relationship with Rin at age 19. That right I said 19 not the little girl she ages Sesshy doesn't so it's not as big a deal. In fact history wise i have her a little old for marrying back then girls got married at like 14. So please join I need people.
We still need
Sesshoumaru(this will involve a romantic relationship with Rin)

Jaken( I decided if your gonna do sesshy why not do Jaken but it's up to you)

Miroku

Sango

Kaede( she's really old so she's not gonna be around for very long so if you wanna pick up another character that would be cool)

It has been eight years since the end of the series.

Inuyasha has been married to Kagome for six years now. They have a son together that is five years old his name is Inutaisho(I'm playing him)Rin often takes care of him when Inuyasha and Kagome are busy. Kagome is also pregnant with their second child(I decided that is was a girl). He and the whole gang have been living in Kaede's village. That includes Miroku, Sango and their three children. The twin girls Hitode(He-toe-day), and Kurage(Coo-raw-gay)their about ten years old. Their son Sōryohe(Soar-re-yo) he's about eight years old he often accompanies his father and Inuyasha to learn the trade of a monk from his father. Rin lives with an old and kind of deteriorating Kaede(I don't plan on her living much longer). Kagome has taken up most of her responsibilities in the village . Rin is nineteen now and has learned how to use a bamboo staff(that may change later to a naginata). Sesshoumaru has not come to visit her in about two years (the plot is he has stayed away because of new feelings he is developing for Rin she doesn't know that though). Rin has become confused by her feelings for Sesshoumaru and a little depressed because he hasn't visited. Well that's about the just of it oh when Kaede does pass on Kagome will take over totally as the Priestess of the village.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

RinlovesSesshoumaru wrote:People I'm begging and pleading Ineed roleplayers. I especially need a Sesshoumaru that is willing to do a romantic relationship with Rin at age 19. That right I said 19 not the little girl she ages Sesshy doesn't so it's not as big a deal. In fact history wise i have her a little old for marrying back then girls got married at like 14. So please join I need people.
We still need
Sesshoumaru(this will involve a romantic relationship with Rin)

Jaken( I decided if your gonna do sesshy why not do Jaken but it's up to you)

Miroku

Sango

Kaede( she's really old so she's not gonna be around for very long so if you wanna pick up another character that would be cool)
It has been eight years since the end of the series.

Inuyasha has been married to Kagome for six years now. They have a son together that is five years old his name is Inutaisho(I'm playing him)Rin often takes care of him when Inuyasha and Kagome are busy. Kagome is also pregnant with their second child(I decided that is was a girl). He and the whole gang have been living in Kaede's village. That includes Miroku, Sango and their three children. The twin girls Hitode(He-toe-day), and Kurage(Coo-raw-gay)their about ten years old. Their son Sōryohe(Soar-re-yo) he's about eight years old he often accompanies his father and Inuyasha to learn the trade of a monk from his father. Rin lives with an old and kind of deteriorating Kaede(I don't plan on her living much longer). Kagome has taken up most of her responsibilities in the village . Rin is nineteen now and has learned how to use a bamboo staff(that may change later to a naginata). Sesshoumaru has not come to visit her in about two years (the plot is he has stayed away because of new feelings he is developing for Rin she doesn't know that though). Rin has become confused by her feelings for Sesshoumaru and a little depressed because he hasn't visited. Well that's about the just of it oh when Kaede does pass on Kagome will take over totally as the Priestess of the village.

Okay we dont need Sesshy or Kaede anymore we now have them takin care of but I may have to put Kagome back up. But we still need Miroku and Sango.
Last edited by RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I might be willing to join the RP with an OC and possibly Shippo if I do some research on him so I can play him well

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Im wondering if i could be Inuyasha's Half sister? Shes older than him and younger than Sheshomeru. Shes half fox and dog. If its ok i'll sub a profile, if not I guess i could be miroku, but its sad that i cant be as big of a flurt as normal when i play him. just get back to me. thanks

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!