Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Need Partners For Some Plots

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Need Partners For Some Plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi. I've got a few plots which are either new or I really liked the idea and it died. I'm just going to give a brief (if that's even possible for me) summary of the plot and which character I'd like to play. If you're interested in one, please pm me, and we can get the details straightened out. My only rules are that you be competent in your use of the English language, write a decent sized post (NO one liners, I don't want to reply if that's all you're giving me), and post at least once a week (if you're very good at writing and the story is coming along well I'd be willing to budge on that).

1. A male FBI agent falls in love with a girl who just happens to be an assassin. (I'd like to be the girl.)

2. In a fictional world, a human princess is married off to a vampire prince for political reasons. (I'd like to be the prince.)

3. A princess marries the prince of her dreams but he won't let her see his face. This one is a bit like the story of Cupid and Psyche. (I'd like to be the prince.)

4. A girl develops a split personality to deal with the fact that she's in love with her gay best friend. (I'd like to be the girl.)

5. A vampire and a vampire hunter fall in love but the vampire doesn't know that the hunter is a hunter. (This one genders can be changed and I don't have a preference for which part I play.)

Thanks,
BloodWineVampiress93
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Need Partners For Some Plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoctorGreen23 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 am

Hey I like Idea's four and five. That would be great if you were looking for a person to RP with. I have yahoo and msn messenger. PM me back and we can discuss ideas.
EL Doctore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoctorGreen23
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline_Taylor on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 pm

i like idea two alot PM and let me know if you wanna do it
I have soo many charactors in my head my Shrink says I am skitzophrenic, I replyed to him " NO you moron I'm just an obsessive roleplayer"

Evangeline_Taylor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm willing to do number three. PM me if you're interested.
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!