Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Need people who are okay with BoyxBoy.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Need people who are okay with BoyxBoy.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 am

Someone tell me why I'm on my own....if theres a soulmate for everyone...?

Ugh I know this is highly frowned upon, and a lot of people don't see it as being in a roleplay, though I would like to do a roleplay on a romantic relationship between two teen age boys. It wouldn't be the PLOT, but it would be one of the main points. It would be a plot about a young boy that would experimented on when he was a child, that could give normal humans Special powers.

The drug that was enjected to them as the years passed on. They could never make it work on any of there other subjects and they all died. Though he had something in him at birth a certain strand of DNA that made him immune to the toxins. His gift it the gift of gifting others.

He didn't escape though he was kidnapped out(if i should say) Another Experiment was could kill someone with a touch or bring dead back to life, and he/she could bring back the dead or kill others with a single touch(she killed most of the Scientist when she found out that they where going to destroy here because of her power), though she couldn't harm the boy for some reason.

When she got out, they seperated. She basically left him for death. And went on a rampage, of killing people and reanimating them back to life, then being able to control them. Creating what some would call Zombies.

On a long road, the boy is walking on he runs into a boy(18-16) who picks him up and offers him a ride, thus starting out their relationship that soon grows more and more as the roleplay grows.

"His gift is the gift to gift others."

This roleplay Will be set on earth as of now. Though it is going to be Either Anime or Descriptive. I ask for no Chibi(the really really cute small characters), and characters with real personalities. Personailities where if they see a zombie walking on the street that'd just start fighting...but have a more realisic responce.

This is going to be an Open Roleplay. (P.s. The other boy character has to be Protective. My chacters only ability is going to be able to give abilities)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Need people who are okay with BoyxBoy.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 pm

We don't frown on this - we frown on graphic and explicit acts.

Just this keep this RP clean and nothing bad will come of it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beingdifferent on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello there.^^ If you're still looking for someone to rp with, then I am interested.^^

beingdifferent
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Its not going to get graphic. I've been in roleplays before I know all of the different rules ^^ I just not like have girlxguy relationships lol. Its going to have all the same rules as a Girl on boy relationships...but two boys haha

Yay is me :D Though Im going to need more then one person :D Lol this is a group. What role :D

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!