Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neeww. Yea. <3

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

So...teal or purple? <3

Purple, preferrably.
40%
Teal, totally.
60%

Total votes : 5

Neeww. Yea. <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orgasm!c Ra!nbow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Hullo. o.o
I'm new. I started roleplaying in '05..
> w > I took like, a six month long break from it and came back, and it felt like I totally sucked at this. But I still like to roleplay in my spare time, when I can. My rp skills are that of an ameatur's, in my opinion, but..I guess it's not horrible.
Yea..I guess that's all. o.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orgasm!c Ra!nbow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Neeww. Yea. <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orgasm!c Ra!nbow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Aww, that's depressing.. o.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orgasm!c Ra!nbow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Pictures of Lies~ on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:45 pm

-glomp-

HA! You've been glomped!

Welcome! Feel free to swing by and drop me a line if you want to roleplay or just random chat!

<3 Poll
Smile
smile

real, real bright.

Love me 'til

the morning
light.

Find out later
it was lies.

Then you find
the camera

dies.

~Pictures of Lies~
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Welcome ^__^" *glomps again* Now you have been glomped twice. Congrats.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orgasm!c Ra!nbow on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am

Aww, yay. :3 Thanks, you two.

Orgasm!c Ra!nbow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 am

I'll steal the job of giving the free cookies to the new members...don't tell anyone!!! (This has been a subtle hint!)

Anyway, welcome!I'm NightyKight (duh!)... I've been here a while, though you can't say I'm old or new. Feel free to call me 'Nighty' or 'Kighty', depending if you favor the letter 'K' or not.

Oh, almost forgot to give you teh welcome cookie!

*gives welcome cookie*
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 am

Hmph. I'll give you a welcome brownie and a welcome cupcake!

*gives brownie and cupcake*

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orgasm!c Ra!nbow on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 am

Ohh, yum! Now that really makes me crave. D;
Hello, Kighty. <3
Thanks for the cookie.
And thankyou, twilight. :333
I'm actually going through twilight fever at the moment, haha. xD
Love it. <3

Orgasm!c Ra!nbow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:50 am

Bonjour. I seem a little late in the Welcome Wagon. :( No matter. ^.^ Welcome to RPG! :) I really hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!