Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neko Pet Shop (restarted)

Neko Pet Shop (restarted)

a part of “Neko Pet Shop (restarted)”, a fictional universe by cat847.

When Nekos are the new pets, will they become family, a servant, the lover of their owner, or just a pet to their owner? (2 spots left!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neko Pet Shop (restarted)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Neko Pet Shop (restarted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I dunno. I guess just Number 2 for now. I can always switch later if needed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Tue May 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Are Blaise and Saiyori from an anime or something? You have a TON of pictures of them, and they are quite cute. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

I posted a character, but I am currently busy to post a really detailed one.Take a look at my other characters if you wish, and I will edit it later..
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

I add alot of pictures of Louise's house XD ,and yeah Blais & Saiyori are cute.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

May i ask if you reservered me a neko spot? im sorry i was gone so long but if you did i will get to work right away ^^ just wondering
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Okay, my two characters are posted. I hope you like them!

My Neko is a guy, and my Owner is girl. So if anyone wants to claim them, go ahead.

I love the twin neko's, they're cute! And out of the guys, Trace has to be my favorite, but Baron is pretty cool too.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Can I be Neko number ten if nobody already took it? :D
*please please please*
/didn't read through the ooc

If not I can just be an owner
... Or I can double... if that's okay.
/is a character whore
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

i wanted to get my character in today... but i always end up wasting 1 hour looking for a damn picture!! D:<
-___- i'll have my character in tomorrow.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Sorry sunny, all the neko slots are taken, but you can reserve an owner

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Then I'll make an owner~
If I don't get it up by tonight, I'll have it up by tomorrow night.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey cat, can i have Owner of Neko 2?

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

If we can claim them like that...

I CALL TRACE :T

But really...Is it cool of Valeska gets Trace?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

RainbowCorridor wrote:If we can claim them like that...

XD Yeah, I'm cool with it, as long as our friendly GM is good with it.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

You guys need to specify on the front of the RP, that this has no Master/Slave in it otherwise it will be closed. I have been a victim of this so you need to. And add some rules.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'd like to reserve an owner. (cause all my cute neko pics are useless now)

also for any of the reserved neko slots. I claim the female, well plotted out neko... a loli would be appreciated, cause there the cutest :3

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Roxas_13 wrote:
RainbowCorridor wrote:If we can claim them like that...

XD Yeah, I'm cool with it, as long as our friendly GM is good with it.

Yay!!

Now to get Hideaki an owner xD

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm

I've been a victum of it too Bloodymummy, I once submitted this (on my other profile which is kellycat122) with the word slave on it and then it got closed down, and then I opened it without the slave thing and they didn't close it down, this is just a restarted version of the one which didn't get closed down, so I think it's okay.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue May 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey look this is back. id like to have an owner spot if possible. hopefully my character will pan out this time.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm going to do the first post

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Abandoning character and might quit Roleplay gateway.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!