Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Accept Ordinary {OOC OPEN}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Never Accept Ordinary {OOC OPEN}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Technology and fairytales, two separate worlds, universes even. The two don’t coexist, one is not told with the presence of another. Humans use technology and fairytales use whatever magical things they can use, and that’s how it stays in storybooks, but what about the poor fairytales? What about the poor fairies for that matter, they’d LOVE to have an ipod and I’m sure werewolves would love to use Cox cable, and ghosts would enjoy being able to serf the Internet. Vampire girls would love a chance to go out for the cheer squad and so on…

Well in a town called Mayfield, they do just that, young myths, fairytales and ghouls get to grow up and use all that cool human stuff. They just have to make sure they keep their secret from those nosey humans, that come passing by.

Enter the lives of three teenagers, not immortal or magical ones, just human teenagers, with unusual human problems. Their mother is psychotic bipolar, and their father is a violent alcoholic. For James, Duke and little Abby, things have been going pretty crappy, James has little to no chance of being a successful as an adult, it’s difficult to keep a job since he moved out the moment he turned eighteen, and he can’t stop worrying about how his younger siblings are doing. They aren’t doing to well. Duke is becoming more of a juvenile delinquent and has been expelled from school, he tries to protect Abby but he never seems to be around when their father beats her, what will he do with his life? Abby, poor Abby is a small, quiet girl who is a smart student; she stays in school and tries to stick to the rules, but not congratulations await her at home, only endless nights of screaming and beatings.

These teens are given a new life one day when Abby ends up in the hospital and James gets fed up with the parents he shunned. James takes his younger brother and sister in a crappy minivan and they drive out as far as they can, ending up in Canada, in a town called Mayfield. James runs out of gas and goes to the police station, where he is greeted like they were expecting him. He tells them about his situation and asks for protection if his father comes looking for them, Abby is transported to the town’s medical center and the other two boys are given a place to stay. The whole town looks like one of those cheery cheesy towns you see on TV, which is not a bad thing, the people are very nice.

In the morning James’s minivan is in the shop, and the police handle the legal matter momentarily. James gets a job in town the next day and enrolls both Abby and Duke in the local High school, Mayfield high. Little do they know that the whole town is filled with nothing but mythical beings and creatures. And the townspeople intent to keep it that way, some are for the humans staying, some are against it. But it’s the Mayor of Mayfield that decides the matter, he’s a rather compassionate Werewolf, he says to let them stay, it would be good for the high schoolers to practice hiding their supernatural….ness. All he needs to do is have a couple of students show the two younger ones around town and keep them from finding anything out.

Abby and Duke are kept in the hospital as the whole town is informed in one day, and James’s boss keeps James ignorant and working. The whole town must keep a secret, but with so many mischievous high school teens, how are they to do that?

Well they can't, duh you dumbasses! The Teens end up finding out on their first day in school, and are sworn to secrecy one way or another, they thought they would have an ordinary life now, but they'll soon learn to never accept ordinary. Since extraordinary is so much cooler!

Clearifying some details:
Ok, so the town has a radar at the police station that tracks humans and how far away they are from town, they keep humans out usually by not having any hotels and not ahving any houses availiable, if people need to go through, which due to the geographical location of the town they don't often do(it's more off to the side, in a woodsy area), they don't stop. All of the houses have a warning meter as well, one that activates when the police station stitches on the silent alarm for the town. This is all magical equipment, and is run by a magician or a wizard at all times. Speaking of technology, the town uses regular technology you would find in the states, ipods, computers, cars, and guitars, etc. The high school is accepting the two younger siblings so that the high schoolers can practice, but some kids are kinda pissed that they can't use thier supernatural abilities so out in the open anymore. But all in all they are all more fascinated with the humans, and are curious.

So heres the deal:
I require that you at least type 300 words per post, I want this rp to be literate, and I'll accept nothing less than 300 words. Use proper grammar and spelling etc. I'm not much of a hard ass but I will call you on it if you make a crappy post. Furthermore I don't by any means want ANY godmoding, I will kick your butt out of hear if I see mary/gary sues or if I see any all powerful beings. Even supernaturals have their weaknesses. Other than that have fun and be very creative in the creation of your character. There will be conflicts that threaten the whole town, and although I have plenty of my own ideas, yours are always more than welcome. The humans aren't they only ones the story is about, be bold mythical beings! <3

Character sign-up:
I need a
picture- anime-ish prefferably, but run anything you have in mind by me. Be very vain when picking out your pictures for mythical beings, they must have a humanoid form. The humans are more plain but the mythical beings are like, super beautiful and stuff....
name- make them odd creative ones, you are mythical after all
age- the age you look at least
occupation- like if you have a side job or you're just in high school
race- like what you are
bio- I like long bios...
personality- don't spend too much time on this, I hate filling out personalities since mine seem to change whenever I actually play the character
extras- do whatever with this...

Characters availiable:
I need high schoolers, so please keep that in mind. And feel free to suggest more/different mythical beings, I'll even accept doubles of somethings, that is you get really creative and I like your character.
Werewolf-[freexwolf]
Vampire-[AcaciaAvenue]
Guardian Angel-[jackrhien]
Puppet/Doll-[eNzeru]
Ghost-[Criminal Minds]
Magician-[Hlanhalyer]
Demon-[fumeii]
Demon 2-[Nyghtfang]
Siren-[Citizen Princess]
Shapeshifter-[Nevyn]
Elf-[Butterfly Princess]
Kitsune-[KuraiRyuu]
Grim Reaper-[Essa]
James/human-[Mysong]
Duke/human-[Criminal Minds]
Abby/human-[Skittle_Overlord]

Reserve your spot and come on in, ask me any questions and comments are always welcome.

I like to keep male and female ratios even so here's the count so far- 10 males/8 females
out of characters,
Last edited by Skittle_Overlord on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Never Accept Ordinary {OOC OPEN}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Ohohoho, you totally know I'm up for this Skittles ;D

Demon ftw? Or Vampy, save me one or the other, you're awesome *thumbs ups, fourth time*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcaciaAvenue on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Name - Remus Trueblood
Age - 126 (Looks around 20.)
Occupation - History Teacher at Mayfield High. (Being as old as he is makes it perfect for him.)
Race - Vampire
Bio - Remus lived in Victorian England before he was turned by a Vampire named Tredore, it seemed as if Remus we're made for the job. His parents died when he was twelve and from that day on he just could not see the point in getting close to someone again, so instead he despised them. He was very bitter, and hated just about anyone that crossed his path. His Father was murdered by his Mother's lover, and his Mother hung herself because she could not deal with the guilt. This destroyed Remus, for he was at school, only to come home and see his Mother dangling lifelessly from the rafters of his home.

Remus lived off the street after they died, running away from his Grandmother's house to get away from all of the drama. He spent eight years of his life living off stolen food and rain water, robbing a few houses here and there to get some money to treat himself to a good meal. He talked very little to anyone, only purchasing what he craved, often sitting underneath a bridge to eat his meal, being scoffed at by the passerby's. These people only helped fuel the flame of his hatred for all people, he had lost everything, if they only knew half of his pain they would turn the other way and run as fast as they could. Remus survived, barely, his heart beating fast as he saw men in their fancy clothes stroll by, not a worry in the word.

On his twentieth birthday Tredore found him asleep under a bridge in a town called Brimer, he turned him as he slept, leaving only a calling card for Remus to wonder about. Having only heard of what he had become in stories, Remus had no problem performing the act he had to do in which to survive. He felt a content that he hadn't felt in eight years, making his attitude regarding life much sunnier, no joke intended. He came overseas only five years ago, his english accent still heavy, with a handful of dumb luck he stumbled upon Mayfield, and his job as the High School's History teacher.

Personality - He is very intelligent, sometimes coming off as arrogant. He still carried around a morbid sense of humor, which can be off putting to some.
Extras - He tends to wear suits a lot, fashion sense being very important to him, as he grew up with nothing nice. Also, his favorite student is a bright little girl named Abby.

EDIT: I changed my picture, I hope you don't mind. I think this one fits more with my character.
Last edited by AcaciaAvenue on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

AcaciaAvenue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 pm

:3 yayz! Join the party, just pick a mythical being any being, it's like choosing a card! XD

edit-
ok, this profile looks good to start, but can you please add some more to the bio? Remember, I am requiring that you write at least 300 words per post, so I like to see you show off when you write your bios, add some details, some finesse, add reasoning behind his bitterness. That sort of stuff^_^ add at least two more paragraphs I'd say

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 am

Picture- Image

(That's for now. Most of her bangs cover her right (red) eye)

Name- Lithana Zelcoverta

Age- 99, looks eh, 16-ish

Occupation- Just high school, yeh.

Race- Demon

Bio- Lithana was grown up in royalty, the daughter of an assassinated mother and father. Ever since, her older brother has been the next to the throne, Lithana just tossed over and to be a nice, polite young demon lady. She lives in the shadows of her brother, or used to. When the tutors got fed up with her violent ways, they sent her as well as her brother to the school, to teach her properly.

Funny thing was, that she loved this place much much more than that damned dark castle of hers, the one where the mom and dad were murdered. She loves her brother, yes, and now, no one knows of her royal status, as well as her brothers. Ever since then, she has been living on campus with her brother.

Ever since she was born, up to the age of 85, she's been locked up in the castle, forbidden to step out and socialize. She was mostly in the library or her room, corners and walls stacked with thick texts, and studying for that's what her parents wanted. Although, when she turned 86, a war sprouted with a neighboring Demon Empire, that Demon Prince proposing to Lithana. She refused, and out came bloodshed and more blood. The war lasted for around five years, and when she turned 91, her parents were then murdered by the one-and-only warring Demon Prince. He had taunted her, threatened her, and told her for one last chance until he would invade her castle. That was when her brother stepped in, and made way for the enemies territory. Being confined still to her room, she went into months of depression, until she finally snapped. Both her eyes turned blood red, and she went berserk, grabbed a scythe and murdered everyone in the other castle single-handedly, brutally injuring the Prince to a slow and very painful death. When the war was over though, the power never came back to Lithana, and she was back to the poor defenseless Demon in the shadows of a sibling.

She had resolved to violent methods to cure her depression and bitter state of mood, when the tutors got fed up with her and refused to risk anymore broken bones for the sake of her education. And that was when she got sent to the school.

(Poor thing, all she really wanted was someone to talk to D:)

Personality- Lithana, given the nickname Lith/Lina/depends on who, is quite the sassy young lady. Although she keeps mostly to herself, even spoken to, and misunderstood, a string of colorful swear words would come streaming out of her mouth. She's sarcastic, slightly sadistic, and growing up watching people become tied with chains, she become fond of the steel ringlets herself, using them as weapons or just simple accessory. She grew up in a sardonic and bitter state of placement, but deeeeeeep deep down, she's that shy and gentle little demon who murmurs and speaks softly.

Extras- She wears a little cross necklace around her neck, in respect for her mother that died, for her mother was a religious one. She's usually engulfed in her music, her ears or neck looped around with the large set of headphones. She gets along best with the Vampires and Magicians. She has a punky-street sort of fashion and style. Lithana was curious about the humans, and decided to perform in the activities they are in, such as sports and arts, although what sparked her interest was dancing.

So yes. Our fellow Demon Princess is a street dancer/breakdancer.
Last edited by fumeii on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freeXwolf on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:04 am

(Can I have the werewolf please????)

freeXwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 am

Fumeii- same thing I said to Acacia about the vampire, these guys have lived for a long time yes? So please spend some more time on the bio, sorry but I'm a bio stickler!

freexwolf: I shall reserve your spot yes.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:10 am

Right, I'll edit it tomorrow. I gotta go right now, sorry!

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freeXwolf on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 am

Hey I got to go. Can I post it tomorrow morning or night (Probably morning)?

freeXwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 am

well you reserved it, so you have a full 24 hours to get it to me ^_^

edit- you are hereby accepted Acacia! welcome on board!! I need to get crackin on my own character don't I?
Last edited by Skittle_Overlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrhien on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 am

picture- Image

name- Treyach "Michael" Lumis

age- His true age is unknown; looks like he's 25

occupation- Music Teacher

race- Guardian Angel

bio- Treyach (or Michael as he prefers to be called), has been a member of the afterlife since the beginning time. Since this beginning, he was put in charge of protecting humanity. This and protecting the afterlife have been his sole duties which he served without question. However, tiring of the life of being stuck in the spiritual plane, he wanted to experience a moment of humanity himself. It's because of this that he decided to move to earth to experience it for once. Although there was some unease, with some even going as far as calling it a risk, consent was eventually passed on to him. He had no hesitation in moving to the human realm. When he did, he seemed almost intoxicated and addicted to it.

Upon his arrival, he tried to find a job. This was rather difficult, which resulted in him taking a plethora of odd jobs to make ends meet. This had gone on for several months until he finally found openings. The only thing he could qualify for (which he was more than willing to take) was a music position down at Mayfield High School. He found solace in the job, embracing the music that he himself began to learn as well. He had only taught for three years, but had reached an enormous level of popularity, both amongst staff and students. The principal had actually offered him a higher paying position after the first two years, seeing how well received he was by everyone. He did, however, decline, feeling this class could help him make a greater connection with the the students.

However, as he saw Abby, a sort of depression came to him that he tries to hide anytime she is near, due to his failure to help her as his "title" in the afterlife would have had him do. When the pain does come, he tries to embrace it, almost as if it is a self-serving punishment. These emotions have created concerns amongst his peers in the afterlife, making them reconsider their actions. Although he swears he won't give in to "desires of failure," some fear that he may give in to giving up and become a fallen angel, joining the ranks of demons.They fear this for two reasons: his power would make him a threat to the higher plane of the afterlife. Secondly, there were some expelled angels who still have a grudge against Michael.

personality- Because of his struggle between his new found humanity and his natural angelic status, he seems almost bipolar. Although generally ina good move, there are times that he has been reported to have been in a deep depression. Regardless, he always tries to find a way to help someone in need.

extras - There are rumors about who he really is amongst some. Some angels and demons contend that he may be one of the fabled archangels, although his taking a spot on earth has made them consider otherwise.
Last edited by jackrhien on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

jackrhien
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:43 am

Ok, same thing I keep saying to the others, your bio, I love your picture, and it makes me swoon, but I want the bios to be long, your spot won't be taken since you've kinda reserved it, but I need a bio at least as long as AcaciaAvenue's is.

I'm off to update the character status's, and to make Abby, so I probably won't reply for a tad while, so don't get mad if you see me online and not replying right away.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrhien on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

Alright. Fair enough hah hah. Time for reparations.

jackrhien
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 am

picture- Image
name- Vivienne Shadowcat
age- 123 looks 25
occupation- She sings and she occasionally models
race- Siren
bio- Vivienne has always loved to sing and sadly it has gotten her into loads of trouble. She doesn't mean to have men follow her a lot but she can't help it when she sings. For a while she tried not to sing and took on modeling but the draw of singing brought her back. She works as a singer and she also models sometimes when she gets calls to model. She tries not to sing because her house is sometimes always filled with flowers and it drives her insane on a good day. If she gets mad enough she'd end up throwing a vase and shattering it against a wall.

She also loves to sing at home where no one could hear her if she sings softly enough. Through her life she has had two husbands...not at the same time of corse. She kept her recent husbands last name. Being a siren it's hard for her to find someone who actually loves her and isn't drawn to her because of her voice. So she has tried to keep out of finding love intrest because she doesn't want to deal with the choice of some one falling for her voice. She also feels if you love someone it shouldn't be for their looks or voice but what's on the inside.

Her parents always supported her when she was singing because her mother was a siren but her dad was a normal human who had fallen in love with here mother. Her mother taught her how to sing and when she turned out to be a siren her mother was a little scared for her because she knew how hard life would be for her. When Vivienne models she feels a little better about her standing then when she's singing on stage. So far she's only modeled for smaller magazines and nothing big had happened for her yet. On stage she's a different person and her mother says it's because of her voice and the way she was raised.

personality- She's calm, somewhat quite, and sometimes a little rebel.
extras- She plays the guitar, she also wears a chocker, and she has a tattoo on her left arm.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 am

I was wondering if you could have two characters? At the moment I can't decide between Dean and a ghost. If both are allowed then I'd like to reserve them both, if not let me know. I'll work on the profile/s when I get to work as on an iPhone right now.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 am

Name- Abby Alistro
Age- 16, going on 17 in a month
Occupation- she’s looking for a side job, perhaps at the town bakery? but anyway, she's a junior in high school
Race- human
Bio- She was born by total accident, and small, that’s where her troubles begin. When Abby was born things at home were already turning from bad to worse, and her parents would not tolerate any crying, she was silenced with smacks. Her older brother James would try to hide her and keep her from crying as much as he could, but he couldn’t keep watch over her all of time, he had school. As Abby became older she was made to do house work, and was an efficient cleaner by the age of six. Her mother started showing some symptoms of a bipolar disorder, one minute she was a numb housewife that barely spoke, the next she was a furious nazi bent on destroying anything she could get her hands on, including Duke, and mostly Abby. Abby was called plenty of things like whore and bitch, but Abby always tried to do what she always did, keep her head down and stay silent. In school Abby only made a few friends, and even then she wasn’t very close to them, she always hid her bruises and didn’t want anyone to find out, her mother had warned her about that after all. If anyone found out, Abby would be in trouble.

At around age 13, James moved out and left, this made Abby sad, James could seem to calm mom down sometimes, and he always protected Abby when he was there. Abby was very close to both her brothers, they were like her inmates, and there home was the prison. James checked up on Duke and Abby often, but he could never seem to get any complaint of mistreatment from either of them. They didn’t want him to worry; they wanted him to succeed in making a life for himself.

Not to long after that, her father began beating the crap out of her, she looked like her mother more and more each day, and he began mistaking her for her mother. She would stay in a park and hide when she looked to bad to go to school; she was still under the impression that something bad would happen if she went to anyone for help. In High school Abby proved to be a very smart student, she got straight A’s and showed much aptitude and promise in several art electives, her favorite being playing the piano and singing. She had small hands, but they were swift, and hit each key with delight.

One day upon arriving from school, father was home early, he had gotten fired from his job, and pulled Abby in the moment she got inside, her mother was on the floor bleeding, and father was furious. He proceeded to beat her up pretty bad, and soon enough she was trying to crawl away, afraid he might kill her this time. Duke came to her rescue and pulled her away from father, throwing something at him to stall him. Abby lost consciousness, but apparently Duke got to a payphone and called James, James picked them up and took Abby to a hospital. And when she was stable enough all three stole away to Canada. The rest you already know, and is yet to be told.

Personality- Abby is very quiet, and only speaks when spoken too, you might mind that when she does speak, it's something very intelligent and gramatically correct. She is shy and doesn't have much of a backbone when it comes to her own issues, but if you dare mess with her brothers, she becomes very brave and fearless. Abby also tinkers on the edge of suicidal, she's thought about it in the past, and lately it has been a very seductive thought. Lately her actions have been careless and reckless with her life. Sometimes resolving to self mutilation.

On her bright side, when she smiles it is radient, and when she laughs it is like bells. If only she could be like that more often, on a good day she is cheery and even cleverly joking. Over all Abby is very sweet.

Extras- She plays the piano well, and can sing well. she is also only 5'1", but has a mature mind. Her observation skills are very high.

both the guardien angel and siren are accepted, and Criminal minds that depends, what do you mean by Dean and ghost, the school Dean? And you'll have to wait to see if no one else takes it, I'd rather not have one person playing two characters.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 am

I meant Dean the human. And that's fine, I'll reserve the ghost for now then.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freeXwolf on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 am

picture- Image
(Dude, so sorry for like spam on pictures ha ha)
name- Keo (Or as her farther calls her Blue Eyes after the legend)
age- She looks around 18, not sure of her real age though.
occupation- Mmm... Lets just say she dances, if you get the vibe, but she doesn't really need a job seeing who her daddy is. Shes also I senor in high school
race- Werewolf
bio- Koe, as you would say, was a child unwanted from birth, an mistake, a broken condom baby, whatever you want to call it. Her mother was a woman who was mentally messed up and had anger problems while her farther was an man who was addicted to drink and denying it. When he would become drunk he would beat hid daughter and sometimes wife. And unlike most mothers she would not do anything to protect her daughter, most likely because of her mental usability. Even after all of that Keo, at the age of seven, was a sweet and loving girl. She grew very fond of animals, finding them her only friend. She meet a dog, as she thought but was actually a wolf, and spent plenty of time with him playing around and such. One day she came out of her house crying, because of being in so much physical pain and mental. The wolf saw her and became week fearing for the child's safety he decided to take her as his own child, making her a werewolf such as himself.
When he first took Keo in he called her blue eyes because her eyes were like crystals of the purest water and that made him think the the old legend about a wolf named blue eyes. The two became very fond of each other, but soon for an unexplainable reason Keo started forgetting her memory of her old human life which her farther thought was a good thing but still worried about her. He secretly thinks that she is forcing herself to forget like he had seen many do.
A few years after that three humans came to town with their own tragic story that reminded him to much of Keo's so once again being tenderhearted he them into the town and right after that Keo has felt a strange pull or connection to them and is trying to befriend them as best as she can. Now her farther thinks that letting the three humans into the town was a horrible thing fearing for his daughters memory's just to come back, but there is nothing he can do now.
personality- Keo, is a shy and loving girl who is very noisy and will investigate if she finds it alluring enough. She can manipulate people very well, especially when she turns on her more "sexy" side.
extras- She has token a deep interest in James.
Her farther is they mayor so as he would say: Don't mess with my pup >:[
Last edited by freeXwolf on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeXwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 am

I would like to call the Magician.

Pictures
name- Nakor Bluerider
age- 21 (700 something, he stopped taking interest in birthdays after "death")
occupation- Teaches in the high school. His class is Human Relations. Also works as the technician for the towns "radar".
race- Sapien Immortalis
bio- As a Sapien Immortalis, Nakor is among the few that are still leading lives under the open sky, as the rest of his long lived race have their own community in the Hidden City of Atlantis. He has not changed in his appearance since he was 21 years old, as both 7 and 3 are magick numbers. He trained to be a magician since his immortality set on.
For the next 500 years Nakor was trained in arts that have been lost to every other race upon the planet, but forbidden in their use among outsiders. He then left as many of his kind do at a young age to travel and seek knowledge that may not be within their realm, and has traveled for 2 centuries doing so. His hand has been in many parts of history, doing what he thinks is best for the planet to survive.
He has had to travel from place to place because of human tendencies to get suspicious if someone doesn't age after a few years, until he heard word of Mayfair and its need of a simple detection spell.
So far Nakor has had a pleasant time teaching young mythical creatures how to relate to the majority of sentient life on the planet.
Has been looking for an apprentice to take on partial responsibility for the jobs around town, as mythical creatures are decent at magic, the three humans new to town present a better chance of finding a successor, as they can learn and soak up the basic magic he would teach like a sponge.
personality- Very laid back and happy go lucky. Nakor loves to have fun with his classes and his job. He will take field trips for no reason or just let the class leave if they want. Personally he loves oranges and keeps several with him tucked into the magic in his sleeves. He is on generally good terms with everyone in teh town, and knows most of the citizens. He lives in a small cabin in the woods by the high school. Hates being forced into anything and is willing to take bribes, especially if they are oranges.
extras- Likes to juggle and entertain people. His classes are full of games that are mostly educational, except the odd Monopoly tournament.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:17 am

Dam looks I was to slow O_o someone already took the magcain xD >_<

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!