Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Ending Vacation (Open Roleplay)(More guys please :D)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Never Ending Vacation (Open Roleplay)(More guys please :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 am

It's Summer and all the teenagers of this town has nothing but time in their hands. Free to do anything, anytime and anywhere. The only thing this town has is time.

rules
1) no god thing
2) there can be romance
3) can have 2 characters (must be related)

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Orientation:

Personality:

Summer job (can be none):

Open for romance:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Other info:

My Character

Name: Angle Xenia Hale

Appearance:Image

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: very Shy, quiet, sensitive, and caring

Summer job (can be none):Dog walker and Employee at a cafe

Open for romance: Yes, Single and looking

Hobbies: signing (but she's too shy to do it in public), writing. Loves to go outside and meet people but she's too shy to make the first move. Loves listening to all kinds of music. She likes to paint and draw and she quit good at it.

Talents: singing and writting (songs and poems)

Other info: She has a twin brother who's older by 5 minutes

Name: Damion Xenon Hale

Appearance:Image

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: very social, hyper, talkative, caring and compassionate

Summer job (can be none): Employee at a Cafe and Dog walker

Open for romance:Yes Single and looking

Hobbies: hanging out with his sister and friends, talking, meeting new people. Loves playing his guitar with his sister, Loves listening to music and taking care of animals like his sis

Talents: playing guitar

Other info:He's older then his twin sister by 5 minutes
Last edited by ICryForAFamily on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Never Ending Vacation (Open Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 am

Name: Aster Hecate Edwards

Appearance: Image

Orientation: straight

Personality: Loud, stubborn, and sarcastic- with a temper, she makes friends or loses them with just a few words. Not as much of a fighter as an out and out brawler, she has a hidden soft spot for animals. Also, a tomboy who never really grew out of it, she gets a lot of bullshit about being a lesbian, even though she isn't, because she stills acts kind of like a guy and has friends who are gay. Of course, despite all her obnoxiousness, she's extremely, deathly shy around guys she likes and will try to act like an even bigger bitch to cover it up.

Summer job (can be none): Clerk at a record store. (Music store, blah blah.....Yes, those still exist, selling CDs and everything.)

Open for romance: Yes, though she wouldn't openly admit it.

Hobbies: Blasting rock music as loud as she can, watching anime, eating, and arguing with people.

Talents: Playing electric bass, arguing with people, paint/drawing, and (kind of a hidden talent) writing- from essays on the evils of war to short stories about a fallen angel.

Other info: She has minor hypergraphia (hypergraphia is an obssesive compulsive to write), and carries a tattered notebook in her messenger bag, all the time.
Last edited by Daemon_of_Cybele on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 pm

/add the rest later/
Name; ClaraBella Eclipse Solstice
Age; 15
Appearance;Image
Orientation; Bisexual
Personality; She is hyper funny has anxiety and a phobia of the dark. Loves to run around being happy and telling people she loves them. To tell her she is weird is basically a good thing she is different not unique DiFFeRenT! ClaraBella screams out in plain from hitting her knee 24/7 or singing the random songs like the Lllama Song or Elmo's word.
Summer Job; Babysitter
Open for Romance; girlfriend just died so you guess
Hobbies; singing drawing writing playing insrtuments and fingerpainting (turns into painting her body)
Talents; Singing plays 8 instruments some people tell her she can drawy but she thinks different
Other; Takes meds for depression asthma and her bones She has a stuffed bunny named Venus Cookie she takes with her everywhere
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Mickey Jones

Appearance:http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/emo-girl-hairstyle.jpg

Orientation: Straight

Personality: She is shy except from when she is around her friends. She loves music and she sings and whatever.

Summer job (can be none): Works in a restaurant as a waitress

Open for romance: Yes, she broke up with someone a month ago

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar

Talents: Singing, dancing, guitar

Other info: She is secretly bulimic and she drinks and smokes.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Hah! Just so you know, I did edit my character sheet.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm

((Okay we need more boys but i think we can do start :D so anytime u guys are ready))

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Never Ending Vacation (Open Roleplay)(More guys please :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Name: Xavier Summers

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo% ... y.jpg?o=19

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Kind and hopeful. Wants more out of life and yearns to feel like he belongs. He is Apathetic and deep and is kind of depressed due to his past. Very creative.

Summer job (can be none): Teaches Guitar

Open for romance: Yes, but not desperate.

Hobbies: Playing guitar, writing, drawing, hiking, swimming, etc. A word that describe him well is creative.

Talents: Guitar, writing, Drawing, and driving.

Other info: Born into a bad Family. His mother died and his father used to beat him until he ran away to live with his uncle who does illegal racing.
Last edited by TwilightAngel on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
They had showed me the light to life. The light showed me friendship. Friendship showed me love. Love showed me heartbreak. So I showed the light, death.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

aCCEPTED :d WE CAN STAR ALREADY

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:01 pm

(k, I'll start)

Another boring day. Xavier sat on the porch, intensely growing bored by the feeling of yearn in the back of his mind. He wanted to go out and do something but he didn't have plans or anything. Still, his mind got the best of him. Getting up, Xavier grabbed his iPod and walked down the sidewalk. He could go to the river and draw.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

"Down boys." Angel said while being dragged by five dogs on theirs leashes. "You guys have to calm down." She said walking on the side walk. Another boring day for Angel. The suns rays hit her back. While walking on the side walk she spotted a good looking boy at the corner of her eye. Sh blushed and his her face. Some of the dogs barked excitingly and ran towards him.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Xavier noted the dogs ran toward him. They didn't seem aggressive so he stayed in his spot. A dog jumped up on him and began petting it's neck.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

"S-sorry..." Angel said shyly her little voice shaking nervously. She hid her face in her hair trying to hide her blush. All of the dogs started to bark playfully and jumped up at him. "Down boys..." She said quietly trying to calm the dogs down.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Xavier smiled. She was pretty and he found himself stumbling for words. "You know that- Hi, I'm-" He said blanking out. He stood there and tried to remember his name. Only a beat later did he finish it. "Hey, I'm... Xavier." Real smooth, the thought.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Angel giggled lightly seeing the boy stumbling for words. She blushed more seeing how good looking he was. "I-I'm Angel..." She said quitly.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:43 pm

"I- I like your dogs." Wow. That was a really stupid thing to say, he thought. He looked down at the dogs. Even by the looks on their faces, he could tell that he wasn't exactly hitting it off.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

"O-oh th-they're not mine." Angel said. "I'm the dog walker in the town."
Stupid. He didn't need to know that.
She mentally slapped her head. She blushed harder feeling more stupid.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Xavier looked up at her. "That's cool." What should he say now. He had to say something logical, something- "I teach guitar." That wasn't what he wanted to say at all.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Angel blushed hard. "cool," She said a little excited. "Um, I-i can sing..." She blushed harder. "But i don't sing in public..." LAME! she thought to herself.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Aster trudged across the street, aiming herself towards the cluttered record store- one of her favorite places in town.

Brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face, she reached the door, fumbling with the lock for a moment before barging into the store, taking a deep breath. The smell of incense, still lurking in the air after being burned yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, overwhelmed her senses for a moment, a large grin creeping across her face.

Lunging across the counter, she hit the play button on a battered old boom box, rock music pounding immediately through the speakers. Chuckling to herself, she flipped the sign on the door from 'CLOSED' to 'OPEN' and positioned herself behind the counter, mouthing the words to the song and moving her head in time.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Mickey walked out of her house, trying to get some peace and quiet for once. She didn't know where she was going so she decided to escape to music.

As she entered the record store, she smiled to herself, hearing the music playing and seeing the girl behind the counter mouthing the words to the song.

'Hey. Who is this?' Mickey asked the girl, making conversation. Maybe she would make a new friend, better than having none. Been there done that.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!