Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Exodia: A City Divided

a part of “New Exodia: A City Divided”, a fictional universe by Marlin.

New Exodia: A city divided. A city of humans... or so you think. But there is an underground population of metahumans here. They don't know it yet, but they are about to go to war. Will the city be united? Or will it fall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Exodia: A City Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marlin on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Welcome! Any questions about lore, characters, whatever can go here!
Last edited by Marlin on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marlin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New Exodia: A City Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 pm

/hump
Like Mayhem, Destruction, and Awesome Writing? | http://exodyus.org

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Exodyus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 am

Ah this roleplay needs more people o3o

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

You're more than welcome to create a character and come play? :D

Exodyus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

This RP seems to have the "ring" that I look for in RP Gateway games! Could you elaborate a bit on just how magically inclined (powers, individual abilities, etc) each character can have?

EDIT: And have you imposed a limit on how many characters we are allowed? I have two in mind who would fit in perfectly with this universe! Thanks! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 am

Looks like an interesting place to RP within and I would definitely like to join. Although I would like to make sure the RP is active.
Character links:

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freimeier on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

I'd like to participate - is it possible to reserve a slot please?
I'd give you a definite yes or no in 24 hours.

Freimeier
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fourteen on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 am

Hey guys, I'm new to this site, just joined literally a couple of minutes before posting this, though I have RPed before. Would it be okay if I joined in?
Am I crazy? Why, yes, yes I am. But hey. So is everyone else.

Fourteen
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Sorry for not responding so soon -- school + work = hectic!

Powers: It's pretty much within your wildest dreams, knowing that you could be pitted against someone else. This is Mild to Upper Powers, but nothing PC. (World destruction, reality editing)

Preferably, if you stuck to mastering one sort/type of ability. Marlin /Adara is fire, staple power. manipulation to extremes. But sub-cue, there's also a lot of HtH and Melee in her resume. ;D

As for the rest of you looking to role play, make a character sheet and Marlin and I will read through them to see how they fair. We might ask for something to be toned down, but if you play within reason, you'll be good!

Exodyus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marlin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey everybody, sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I'm honestly surprised at all the interest! Pretty much what Exodyus said about powers, etc. Eskay, I don't mind if you want to play around with power/ability types, mix and match, whatever you want as long as you're not trying to do EVERYTHING.

For others who are interested, yes we are active and feel free to submit a character sheet! Multiple characters are okay as well, though I would say no more than two at the moment.

Any more specific questions? Anything you'd like to see (areas to add, etc.), just let me know!

Marlin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks for the prompt response you guys! And yeah, some other areas to add would be nice! Like, how far out of the city can we go to maintain relevance to the story? Any other hotspots in or between the two factions to discover?

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:19 am

Imagine the city is a massive circle. Say twenty miles total diameter. Each side would be a ten mile radius. In the epicenter of that is Vanir Tower and wall -- which separated the two for all of the richey-rich folks to chill out. A lot of governmental officials, if someone wants to play those, etc.

Beyond the city is a bit of a wasteland. There isn't much that expands beyond.

roleplay/zenith-rising/post/1951073/#roleplay1951073 <--- Map

You'll see with this map that N. Exodia is in the bottom right corner. Northern sector of Southern Exodyus. Across the northern part of the Devil's Talon are mountains that seem to be impregnable, though no one has tried. It's a desert wasteland outside of the city.

Within?

Make your own gang.
Join up one another.
Play in the fights and challenge someone.
Uhm, set stuff up or ask questions like you have been doing in OOC and we can get things rolling.

Exodyus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Make sure when posting that you're going to PLACES > then writing in the forum or area you want to post.

Muspell : Fights, Industrial, Poor~ish

Vanir Tower : Elitism. Rich. Expensive. Ritzy.

Nifl : High-class. Tech-based.

Exodyus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Sorry to break up Adara and Dante's tender moment, but I don't think Hugh would've been able to catch an interaction otherwise! >_<

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 am

LOL! Lord, if only you knew Adara's attitude. You probably saved Dante. XD

Exodyus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Lol sweet. I haven't RP'd in FOREVER (the number of years I've been here is deceiving,) I'm so pumped lol

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marlin on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Lmao yeah Exodyus knows me too well. Adara was about to tear him a new one before Hugh arrived. ;)

Marlin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Don't forget to make sure your posting in the same thread each time, lol.

When you're posting, in the top-right corner is a drop-down menu to direct your post to a certain forum/thread.

Exodyus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marlin on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Lol how noobish of me. Oh well, too late to move my last post now. My bad!

Marlin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 am

Hi. Is this still open? I might want to join, though I'd like to not have to be alone if I can potentially be in a faction. Anyone interested in a minion? :P
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!