Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New to role playing

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New to role playing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supermedo on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm new here by new I mean I'm new in this forum, new in play by post, new in role playing games

The only role playing games I played are cRPG like Neverwinter, The Witcher, Dragon age ..etc

So I hope that you accept me as noob.

Well I know it's weird to write in short sentences because English is my third language I don't want to traumtize creativity writers here with my English writing skills

i always like any kind of role playing games and i really wanted to try pen and paper type but i the only problem i couldn't find a group to try it with until recently i discovered that play by post exist which help international players come togther and play role playing games .

So I wanted to say hello to everyone here and I'd love some advice from experienced player's .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supermedo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New to role playing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome, i'm a noob too.
The people here are a nice bunch and i'm sure we will fit in here.
Have fun Role Playing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Welcome to RolePlayGateway Supermedo,

I do hope that you try some of the punch and cookies, and make yourself at home. Your English is just fine! We actually have quite a large bunch of people who don't speak English as their first language. If you feel that you would like any help with that, or with any roleplaying quality, the Mentors would be glad to help you. You can spot them by their Navy Blue names and they also like to hang out in the RolePlay Academy! Which I have a linke for somewhere in this blasted bag of links...

*Digs around her bag, muttering to herself.*

Ah, here you are: The Role Play Academy.

If you have any other questions or if I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ring the bell!

Best Wishes,
Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supermedo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 am

Wow I can see the forum have a very friendly community
thanks for everyone post
I finished reading the guide now so I'm browsing the role play academy
again thanks for everyone input .

supermedo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!