Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nice To See You Again

Nice To See You Again

a part of “Nice To See You Again”, a fictional universe by Violentious.

3 Girls and Guys meet after graduating from college and not seeing each other since they graduated from high school. -STARTED-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nice To See You Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nice To See You Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:50 am

*Miranda sits forgotten* humph!
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 pm

She is far from Forgotten Darling. Angelus took her into his Room and Cuddled her while waiting for her to wake up
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 pm

AWWWW!!! Vlad and Violet are cute together. And so is Alex and Ben. :') It makes me so happy lol
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Ikr! And it was funny to see a guy that likes vampires have lipstick on him and then dress him up as a girl XD.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Lol you think that's bad. Give him 5 Bucks and Make sure he looks completely like a Girl not male at all. and He will go to the mall with you like that and act Female. And Yeah they are both amazingly adorable couples. Vlad can be Very funny when he wants to be

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Okay this is really random but i feel like licking someone at the moment XD Jeez i swear i'm crazy ha lol

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm

-Jumps on Hugs and Licks Saferia's Cheek then runs before he is licked-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm

EEP!!! -Scrubs face till red- I said I want to lick someone not someone lick me!!! AHHH!!

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 pm

XD I know thats Why i Ran

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

You better keep running! lol

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 am

-glomps Saferia- SAFFIE!!!! I MISSED CHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -I'm in my anime mood so I might do this often XD-

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 am

-Glomps you with Vi. knowing Vi will pin your arms. Then licks your cheek again and Runs Faster like a Crazy person-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 am

O.O -licks saffie and runs away- WAIT FOR MEH CAGE!!!!

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 am

XD -Waits for Vi then Runs. Knowing Saf is probably gonna murder us-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

-Starts chasing both vi and cage- I'm gonna get you!! -Catches up and pounces on cage and licks his cheek-

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm

--runs away-- Haha!!! -stops in front of kitty- Awwwww.... a kitty!!!

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 pm

-Clings to Safi to Save Vi. And Licks Safi's Cheek Again- Cage ish Evil just to warn you Lol

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

GAH!! -Claws at Cagie's arms and licks his cheek one more time then gets free- HAHAHA I"M FREE!! -Runs to vi by the kitty and jumps on her and licks her cheek- FEEL THE TONGUE!!!

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

NO! -Kitty turns into my sister- GLOMP HER!!! -my sister glomps Saffie- YAY! And I shall now sing this song with a fast costume change. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-2lzA7_Cg

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Whats glomping?? Is it bad? Did she eats meh? :( The stomach is a dark scary place......

Saferia
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!