Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Night of Blood

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Night of Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 pm

The town is dark and crooked, the leaders corrupt and the people...well miserble to say the least. Amongst the shadows, amongst the darkness there is a small community, a community that the other patrons of the city would never recognize for what they really are. This small group of individuals are a small remainder of the misunderstood race of vampire. These 'creatures' are trying to survive without the detection of humans while being forced to continue the epic struggle with the werewolves..

~~

Name: Bella Michaels
Race: Human
Appearance:Bella has long, flowing black hair. Her eyes are bright green. She stands at 5 7, and weighs 125 pounds. She is slim but curvy in all the right places. She wears dark clothing to be able to conceal herself in the shadows and move around unnoticed. She is almost always wearing a ground long, form-fitting, trench coat along with thigh high boots. She wears a black leather choker with an amythist pendant attached to it that she never removes.
Background: Bella has lived as an orphan for two years. Being too old to be taken in by one of the overcrowded orphanage she has survived on her own since, more than once being homeless. She has heard the stories of vampires and werewolves and though feeling it may be a little farfetched, she found herself believing it to be true...

Bella strolls through the darkening evening as she heads to a park near the edge of town. As she reaches the little park she heads toward the treeline. It is her favourite place to go to just get away from everything and from him. As she walks through the forest she takes her hood off, freeing her long hair. She brushes a strand from her face and tucks it behind her ears. She reaches the tree she frequently haunts and pulls herself up to sit on a low hanging branch.
Last edited by KrimsonKitty on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Blood Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: Daisuke Miramoto

Race: human(Vampire)

Appearance: standing 5 11 Daisuke often wears whatever the modern day man wears but in the color black because he wants to not be noticed by the human race his hair is shoulder lenght and a very dark purple color died not purple by birth his eyes are a natural blue-green but he often wears white contacts he never leaves without putting on his eyeliner and nail paint the colors are often varied and he always wears a black trench with a WT on the back of it

Background: Daisuke was born to a vampire family in the northern netherlands were he stayed until he was 18 which at that age he moved to town were he currently resides ...
Last edited by the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Daisuke walks out of his little house to the park to get some fresh hair since he was in his house for the better part of 2 days as he walks he is looking around constantly as to know his surroundings as he does this he noticed a girl sitting in a tree a good amount of yeards away so he walks over there interested to know why she is there as he gets around 15 feet away from her tree he calls up to her in a calm tone
" miss if i may ask why are you up there in a tree ? kinda silly you think ?
"
as he stats his opinion the wind blows his hair in his face so he brushes his shoulder lenght hair behind his ears and you can see a pinkish eyeliner around his eyes and a slight smile across his face

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Name: Sebastian Luther Blackblood
Race: Vampire

Appearance: Sebastian has short black hair that goes just past his ears. His narrow eyes are a hard topaz color, with long eyelashes. He stands at 6'5", has broad shoulders, and is on the slimmer side when it comes to bodybuild, but he still has defined muscle that could intimidate someone. His skin is pale ivory, his face is long, and his features are strongly defined. He wears more sophisticated type of clothing, with a slice of gothic on the side. He likes silver accessories, and wears a bold rings on each finger, and also has his ears pierced all the way up with small silver hoops. He also has many scars on the left sife of his neck, and on his torso and shoulders from past events.
Background: Sebastian was once a young Count who lived in London over a century ago, and had much wealth and power. He also had a beautiful Fiance', whom he was soon to be married to. But it seemed someone else wasn't quite happy that his Fiance' Victoria was about to be taken off the market for good. So one night while out in the city late at night, having just finished some bussiness, Sebastian was attacked by an unknown man. He was beaten close to death, and was taken away from the city to be dumped in the closest forest where no one would find him. But someone did find him. But not just anyone, it was a Vampire. He was bitten, and turned into a walker of the night. He and the Vampire Artemis, who had bit him, became friends, and still are to this day. Although they now live in different parts of the world.
((There's more to his history, about after he became a Vampire, but I'll save it for later on))

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:06 pm

She smiles softly and takes in his appearance, only slightly startled by his presence.
"And what is so silly about sitting in a tree?" She asks lightly, a playful smile on his face. "And I am here because I enjoy the woods, and I enjoy the sound of the night in the forest." She almost mentioned that she really didn't have anywhere to go, but decided against it, what business was that of his anyway? "Why may I ask are you here?"
She was curious about the newcomer. She had never seen him before in her stretch of the woods, in fact she had never really seen anyone around here. It had been her special place for years and she had naively always believed it would be that way forever. She was almost offended that he had intruded on her private haven but pushed that thought away, he didn't know and it wasn't his fault.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 pm

A smile still very clear on his face althou anyone who looked deep into his eyes could tell he was in fact not as happy as it might have been showing
" well i guess there is nothing wrong with you being in a tree its just that most people your age dont really sit in trees you know "
he would let out a small little giggle to himself and continue talking now in a little more serious tone
"oh and why i am here?, well i have lived here for awile now about a little less than 4 years and well i spend much of my time indoors for reasons which i which i wont share due to us not really knowing each other and well, i felt like going for a walk and well i guess my feet led me this way^^"
he slipped his hands into his pockets and went to lean on the tree that you were currently sitting upon as his back pressed against the cold surface he opened his mouth to speak once again in a cheerful tone
" if my presence he bothers you lady i will leave you i did not mean to disturb you in any way..
by the way names Daisuke. "

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm

She smiles as she leans down a little and rests her face in her palms.. sitting hunched over a little with her elbows resting on her legs. "That's quite the explanation. And don't worry about it I don't mind, its actually kind of nice to have the company to tell you the truth." She sighs softly, her smile faltering. "...Its just that not a lot of people come around her and this spot has just kinda turned into my haven over the past few years, its where i go to get away from everything and forget everything."
I smile again, a little brighter this time. "I like your name by the way, very unique for around here. Mine's Bella, nice to meet you."

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 pm

"alright bella its nice meeting you "
He smiles a little bit giggling at the thaught of what he is about to say
" well Daisuke isnt my original it is actully Ruud i changed it because i wanted something different "
he laughs out loud to himself sounding very childish ans he moves his head so he looks up at you forgeting how rude it is to look away form the person that you are talking to then he begins a nother reply in a fromal tone
" so then bella you stated that this place is like a haven to you why is that ?? if i may ask "

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Bella's smile fades momentarily and she turns her head away from you for a moment. As she turn back she smiles sadly.
"Well, I don't really have the best or the most in life. I've... uh... been on my own I guess you could say, for two years now since I was sixteen. I don't really remember much before then to be honest." The young woman pauses for a moment. "In these past two years i've been living on the streets on and off with nowhere at all to go. No family, no friends, nothing. I'm not even in school, i dropped out halfway through grade ten." Bella sighs sadly. "So when things get too much to handle I like to come here where there are no reminders of where I am in life and I'm able to find some peace."
She stops. Her eyes glistening, she blinks back the few tears that have formed and slightly blurred her vision. She is perplexed and confused, wondering why exactly she had told a stranger even this much.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:59 pm

His faces changes from a happy cherry vision to a emotion of deep understanding and caring
" bella i thank you for telling me so much even thou you have just met me , if you are in need of a place to stay mine is more than welcome for you to come and go when you want to but its your choice i can understand if you you dont want you"
he takes a few steps away from the tree and turns around to look at her currently deep in thought about what she has just told him

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Bella slips down from her perch, her coat fluttering around her.
"You... you would really do that?" She asks curiously and with some suspicion, something she had picked up and learned was vital to survival while she was living on the streets. She wanted to believe his offer to be genuine and from the goodness of his heart but that would be more than a little naive, afterall he just met her, why would he take her in. It seemed to good to be true, to have a place to go that she just couldn't believe it. There had to be some sort of repercussion, some kind of catch. She stares deep into Daisuke's eyes, searching his emotions, looking for any hint of deception or malice but found none. She didn't want to believe this but she couldn't help but feel she could trust this man, that she had nothing to fear.
"You would take in a lowly stray who has nothing but the clothes on her back?"

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm

Daisuke takes his right hand out his pocket and scrathes the back of his head calmly choosing his next words carefully because he knew it would tell her whether he was lying or telling the truth
" well i guess because i dont think that such a pretty girl like yourself should be left to defend for herself
you bella are so young still and well a young person like you should not have to stay out on the streets like you are i want you to have some form of happyness in this world that seems to take away most of which people care about."
he smiles a bitas thou he let something of his chest and holds out his right hand to you as a sign of peace
" so then roomates ??
and if you do exept i only ask you stay out of the basement that is my sancturary for my eyes only."

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 pm

She smiles softly and takes his hand. Touched by his words she gently wipes at her once again moistened eyes, thinking in her head that he truly is a good person.
"I thank you completely," she says in a soft quiet voice. "I don't know how I could ever repay you."
Sighing and smiling brightly, her green eyes shining in the distorted rays from the moon she states happily, "Roomates. And of course I will not go into the basement... I know how sacred sanctuaries are." As she says this she gestures slightly to her tree.
She can't help but think to herself that things may finally start to look up for her...

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:37 pm

he embrasses her cold hand as it sends shivers down his spine as he has a small vission that she may be like him and may learn his little secret if she were to enter his house but he pushes the thought aside finding not important and he releases her hand softly and speak in a low soft tone
" then i guess this could be a start to a new live for you i hope ^^ we can leave whenever it is that you feel like im in no hurry to go anywere so take your time "
as his last words escape him he takes a seat cross legged at the spot he is sitting at looking into the eyes of his new roommate thinking deeply on how she really is of a person and why she has this similar feeling to someone he once knew in his previous life
" so bella no one has ever offered you a place to stay in these past two years but your so beautiful and your a very nice person i mean you did have a conversation with a complete stranger so how is it that you've been alone this long ?? "

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 pm

"Hmm..." She sits down across from him and picks at a stick on the ground. "That's a good question and I will do my best to answer it....
Well I guess it started when I was sixteen, my parents well.. they died. Murdered by some crazed druggie. The cops and children's services did nothing to help me, there was nowhere they could place me where I would be safe and secure, I was left strictly on my own. I've never been terribly social but I did have a few friends. After the incident that night anyone i knew was too afraid to be near me let alone take me in. I guess... based on the circumstances, I've found it really hard to actually trust anybody in this god forsaken city. I've kept mostly to myself, doing what I can to merely survive. It's been hard but its all i knew to do. If i can't trust the police, the people who are actually supposed to help you and protect you, then who can I trust? You know? I guess I just lost all trust in humanity, you know?"
Bella finishes her story and looks up at Daisuke, a solemn look on her pale face.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 am

daisuke looks deep into her eyes after hearing her story and he closes them for a few seconds and then re-opens them to look up at the sky with a slightly angry look upon his face
" Humans are a disgrace to all the living creatures they alone care only about themselfs and there profits only a very few of them really desreve to live on this planet they go around disgracing all those that are different or do not have the same lifestyle as thema truly pathetic bunch of beings they are i should go and k-"
catching himself from rambling on further in front of somebody he turns back and puts a cheery face back on and over to you as he stands to his feet holding his hand out to help you up from your little spot a smile on his face
" ready to go i should start to work on your arrival dinner "

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 am

Smiling amusedly, and not minding his ranting at all but finding it very refreshing, Bella takes his hands and allows him to help her up.
"I like you," she says honestly, "You're a good person."
She gazes into his eyes for a moment then looks away as she feels herself getting lost in them. She mentally lectures herself on this before looking back at him.
"Alright, so where is this house of yours?" Her voice and facial expression are cheerful, and she is the happiest she's been in... well, years.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 am

as he helps her up as always he is thinking about whatever it is he has on his mind and right now it is this girl whom he has just met and yet has already grown a small passion for but he knows he cannot have as his own
" its about a mile down the road not all that far "
he says this as he looks down to his watch which is beneath his sleave and he realizes that it has already been a good amount of time and it is almost 6:00am then a worried look crosses his face and he looks back towards you
" are you ready to go bella ?"
he stands there slightly sketchy as he waits for her answer

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrimsonKitty on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:24 am

"Yeah of course, lets go."
She looks at him questioningly, noticing the change in his demeanor. "Is something wrong?" She asks, she didn't really mean to but it just slipped out. Her hand squeezes his softly of its own accord and she blushes lightly as it does. She worries for a moment that she said or did something wrong and that thought scared her tremendously though she was not sure why. She had only met this man afterall and its not like if he decided to retract his offer that it would be too much of a loss for that reason and if only for the fact that she'd been living on her own for years. But for some strange, unknown reason she felt drawn to him and that no matter what she did not want to lose him.

KrimsonKitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-luner-knight on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:33 am

" nothing is wrong bella just its late thats all now let us get going "
not wanting to disapoint her by taking back his offer he soflty holds onto her hand as thou it were precious to him and he begins to walk towards his house a mile away not speaking much but he walks as thou he were in a hurry to get something as he walks a gust of wind blows and his hair his blown back behind his shoulders once again revealing his facial features as the gust fades his hair stays in its position flowing gentally down his back which seems longer than it was before as thou in the wind it grew from shoulder lenght to his lower back in a instant as he walks he looks over in all directions as was his habbit taking in all the things around him thou he has seen them many times before

the-luner-knight
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!