Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Applicable

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Not Applicable

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ßrokenßl∆de on Tue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Well, for those of you that see this far, here's me. I'm not one to be tinkered with lightly, be mindful. I'm easy to forgive, but never trust easily, so don't expect me to warm up to you as soon as you tell me "Hello". The reason behind that being my own, I've no intention of sharing it.

I love RP, and wished to continue my experiences with you all.

I also like Star Wars a lot.

-Lurch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ßrokenßl∆de
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Not Applicable

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue May 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Indeed. That being said, I'll save my hello, however you can have a Welcome. Your distrust is... rather amusing. What could have caused it? It will most certainly be my top priority, since I have nothing else to do. Again, welcome.

--D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 am

Welcome to the site!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose! You can find me practically everywhere on this site, I swear, I never leave. I've taken a rather fond liking and am living off of it... lol

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any of the mods, we will certainly help you with anything. If they don't have the answer, we'll be sure to help you find someone who does. So please, please, please, do not hesitate to contact any of us.

If you are in need of help refining or tweaking your posts and/or rp ideas, do not hesitate to find me and rope me in. I am a mentor on our sister site, The Academy. It would be my pleasure to help you out.

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope to see you around the sites!!!

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed May 21, 2008 2:57 am

Hey there!

First off,

YAY!!!!! ANOTHER STAR WARS FAN!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a Star Wars nut.

Anyways, Its awesome to see you here and WELCOME! If you need help with anything feel free to contact any of the staff. We're here to help and we love doing it. Thanks for joining us! Happy Rping!

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Wed May 21, 2008 3:11 am

Hello! Lets be best friends!!!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your rps.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed May 21, 2008 6:27 am

OH NOES! A PERSON WHO HATES HELLOS!!! He is evil.. NOT!
Welcome to RPGateway, young one. This website has everything! Star wars is something I dislike, to be honest. Well, now that you are done with your introduction, go to the chatroom. But, I must warn you. You will receive many hello's from EVERYBODY in the chatroom. We are a lively bunch to say the least. And one more thing, HELLO!
Muahaha-HAHAHAHA!!

Note: RPGateway will not be held responsible for any scarred childhoods. Thank you.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!