Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm not new whatsoever....okay I'm lying.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm not new whatsoever....okay I'm lying.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 pm

...Uh...I like to draw, read and play >w< As well as use many emoticons :D Let's see...I'm sixteen years old and I was born as a girl, still am too. I may be weird, strange or awkward at times but... hm never mind XD When I spend time talking to people, in real life and on the internet, I get attached to them...which is bad, for me ;3; I like playing games, shall we play pool? XD Just get me in a competitive mood and I'll beat you >D otherwise well...I don't care if I lose or not XD I also like playing the family tree thing o.o Years gone by and I'm still doing it XD I just noticed I'm using the 'XD' too much .__. Oh another thing, I tend to be "slow" in the aspect I won't get what you said fast enough, it'll take me some time. I sometimes even misinterpret it.... :D Anyways....yeah..I leave it like this~

There :D straight from the biography. I'll just add some things now.

I listen to music preferably any language...kinda... Most of them are:
-Japaense
-English
-Korean
-Chinese
-Spanish

Yes I am Hispanic. Please tell me someone else is here too ;3;

My computer sucks. Pfft.

I like to talk to stranger over the internet :D I'm so not strange at all....

Favorite bands:
-Nightwish
-Bullet For My Valentine
-Escape the Fate

Done I guess.... Anyways nice to meet you -bows- :3
"In your darkest dreams see to believe our destiny this time
And endlessly we'll all be free tonight
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on
"
Through Fire And Flames
DragonForce

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezumi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: I'm not new whatsoever....okay I'm lying.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm

I love nightwish!

We should totally get together and rp!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Yay! Someone that likes Nightwish! ;D You just made my day<3

Hohoho! Yes we must rp~ Though be warned my muse has a tendency to runaway at some points. o.o

Nezumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abstract Calamity on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Nightwish is awesome. I'm actually listening to "The Poet and the Pendulum" right now.

Anyway, welcome to RP Gateway. I think you'll find that everyone here is quite friendly. You should check out this RP: Day of Light Revamp. It's in the tweaking stages, but we still need people.
"The night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies.
The contract, is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the darkness.
Now I've lost it, I know I can kill.
The truth is just beyond the Gate!"

Abstract Calamity
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Nightwish, always a win. And no, you're not the only hispanic on here.
~No one will notice a twist of Asphodel~

Celtious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Hydrostar: Thank you and yes it is friendly here :D I'll be sure to check out the rp~

Celtious: ...I'm so happy ;o; Some forums that I go to...well I'm always the only person that's Hispanic ;w; it shouldn't matter but...it does to me! ;D

Yes, Nightwish is always awesome wither it's with Tarja or Anette

Nezumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Niiiiiiightwiiiiissssh~~
<3

Welcome to Gateway, Nezumi!
Nice to have you aboard.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 pm

XD Thank you!

!!!Vincent!!! -points- <3 though my favorite character is Yuffie ;D

Nezumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

XD!!!

Yuffie is pretty cool.
But I like the dark mysterious characters. ;3;

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm

O: I see ;D Yuffie beats Vincent though~ Muahahaha!
You did not hear that from me~ :D
But Vincent is awesome though<3 You have to love his hair~
But you know who's bad ass, Sephiroth!

Nezumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Sephiroth!
He is indeed bad ass.
And his theme song is awesome. :D
The Turks have a cool theme too. XD

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezumi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 pm

His theme song is the best Dx
I could hear it over and over again and not get tired of it.
Reno<3

Nezumi
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!