Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oceanview Royal Academy sign-up (OC and Disscusion)Closed!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Oceanview Royal Academy sign-up (OC and Disscusion)Closed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Here is the sign-up for the Oceanview Royalty Academy. This is my first RPG on this site, so please join and give me pointers!

At the Oceanview Royal Academy and Finishing School, princess, princes, counts, countesses, Dukes, Dutchesses, and other future rulers will learn become proper and rule their kingdom. Some go willingly and Others... well, we know this will not happen without a fight. ;)

The bedrooms:
The Castle:
Mountains, oceans, and forests surround this castle.

Here is the sign-up sheet:

Name:
Royalty:
Hobbies:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: (Victorian era, Renaissance era, Medieval era, or 21 century?)

My Characters:
Name: Onyx Selman
Royalty: Princess
Appearance: gray eyes, honey brown hair, and slightly tanned skin complexion with freckles
Hobbies: Riding, reading, writing, sewing
Personality: Sweet but shy and quiet, Onyx isn't very social. But if you do start talking to her, she will usually talk to you. She is stubborn and loyal to her friends.
Bio: Onyx was raised with a very upright. She already knows how to run her fathers kingdom and how to be a lady as well.
Other: Onyx is already very proper and doesn't see why she needs to go to this school.
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: Victorian

Name: Sean Selman
Royalty: Prince
Appearance: Green eyes, black hair, and somewhat pale.
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends
Personality: Unlike his sister, Sean is very outgoing. He's a rebel and love to break the rules. He is a flirt and a gentleman (most of the time).
Bio: Sean was raised like his sister, but he has always been and rebel. He loves to break the rules.
Other: Sean is very protective over his sister.

Rules:
1. My word goes.
2. Please limit yourself to 4 characters.
3. Do not cuss excessively.
4. Please be literate.
5. Please use variety.
6. No godmoding. You may post a response for another character, but make sure it is ok with them FIRST!
7. Be creative.
8. No perfect characters.
9. Keep crushes and bf/gf PG
10. Have fun!

Ireland: Me
England: xxdancewithme
France: Kaoru_chan
Italy: xTwilightx
Scotland: Rend
Japan: LunaNekoMagik
Egypt: angeldemon
Romania:
Switzerland:
Asia:
Australia:
Last edited by Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"Write your heart out..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Oceanview Royal Academy sign-up (OC and Disscusion)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Lulu Clairoux
Royalty: princess
Appearance: dark midnight black hair, going down to her mid back. Hazel eyes, with dark lashes, pale complexion. A usual frilly black dress, with slight heel black shoes.
Hobbies: Drawing, playing with knights, singing
Personality: Fun, playful, kinda rude to people she doesn't like, always fighting for what she thinks is right
Bio: Lulu grew into the life of playful princess with her older brother.He sadly went away when she was 12, and she holds his charactiristics. She doesn't get the chance to play with teens her age, and is usually caught playing with her father's knight. She likes to run free at night. Her father only talorates her because she is the daughter/son he has under his watch.
Other: She prefers to play with other people than by herself. She is caught frequently eating choclate cakes and such.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Charles Clairoux
Royalty: prince
Appearance:
http://men-haircuts.com/wp-content/uplo ... taYuu2.jpg
Hobbies: riding, sword fighting, flirting
Personality: sweet, gentle, playful
Bio: He went away to live with his mother for a year when Lulu was 12, he had a change of plans, and hasn't returned to his father's kingdom yet. He sent a messanger to his father stating that he was going to go back home one day and take hold of kingdom. He has yet to fulfill that promise yet.
Other: He likesw to flirt with beautiful girls. He has a past of being hit on the head because a women from saw him with another woman. And he is a little perverted at times.

Hopefully these charaxcters are good enough.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Name: Tazia Garnecia
Appearance: Long black hair and light brown skin. Her eyes are smoky grey and always ringed with black eyeliner
Hobbies: Horse training, reading, poetry, music, self defense
Personality: She has a temper as hot as the country she will one day rule. Though she has the ability to keep it in check. While this is true she is a loyal friend if you can get to her.
Bio:

Her temper and overall lack of respect for her father have cause her to be sent to the academy against her will. Her mother died when she was 12 and since then her father has been scarce often seen with other women lately. She is rebellious both of the traditional laws of her country and opinions on how she should act. She will be a challenge for the school.
Other: Her name means one who will be reborn.
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: any
Last edited by xTwilightx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Can I reserve a princess? of Englad?

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes you can xxdancewithme.

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Name: Alistair Weiss
Royalty: King ( in training)
Appearance: Alistair is not the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of royalty. Scruffy, unkempt red-orange hair that hangs in layers about his face, the beginnings of stubble along his jaw and upper lip, he is at best seen as common street trash. His skin is darkly tanned, riddled with scars from his life away from the comfort of the palace. He has light brown eyes that hold a yellowed tint, and he is fairly tall, his body built to be that of a worker without the softness of his pampered blood family.
Hobbies: Swordplay, getting into trouble, sleeping, eating, sneaking out at night and skipping classes, and strangely enough playing chess.
Personality: Alistair hates propriety, disdains fancy clothes, abhors dining manners, and refuses proper speaking like the plague. He is crude, blunt, and a natural prankster, cracking rude and often perverted jokes and snide comments whenever he can. He is untrusting, and usually defensive, shying away from others and usually watching for hidden motives like a hawk anytime anyone says anything to him at all. Alistair is also highly sarcastic, and will toss out a snarky, sometimes ridiculous statement to avoid his awkwardness around others, especially those of the female variety. His seemingly bad attitude makes him a bit of a loner, easily outcasted from other royals, but, once someone earns his trust or respect, he becomes a bit playful and a little more open. Just don't expect him to be holding open doors or sipping tea around the fire anytime soon.
Bio: Born in secret after the assassination of his elder brother and father, Alistair barely survived the mortal wound given to his mother. He was hidden and taken from the Castle, away from the danger of his uncle and his army. Raised in the streets like a commoner, he was never told of his heritage and was content to work hard and fight for his survival like the rest of his country. However, a resistance comprised of his father's loyalists discovered the prince and after retaking the country by force and executing the false king, sent the obviously unhappy teen to be trained in the ways of ruling. In his place, his father's advisor and the man who put the young Prince in his throne, is overseeing the restoration of the country until the time when Alistair is ready to take his rightful place.
Other: He has a little stuffed toy that he sleeps with at night named Gloria.
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: Any is fine with me but I prefer Medieval or Victorian

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

When it comes to time periods is the romantic period a viable option?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Rincewind wrote:When it comes to time periods is the romantic period a viable option?

Yes it is. Those were all I could think of a the time.

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Name: Camille (Milly) Whitley
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 50-788.jpg
Hobbies: Spending time with her horses, Poerty, Dancing (even though in her it was only Ballroom dancing), Going against her parents,
Personality: Molly loves to have fun. She’ll always go for a party, but if you piss her off – she ignores what her tutor says and shows anger ( the nice way of saying she’s a b***h)
Bio: Camille grew up, an only child, rare for her time, but her parents had complications (an older, still born brother, and a younger brother – Charles who died a few days later). Being the only living child, and heir to the throne, her parents have always been very protective of her. Camille knows how to be a lady, and usually is, but when she sneaks some alcohol, at one a party where she’s not supposed to be, she gets a little wild. Camille loves the adrenaline rush she gets when disobeying. She is often caught gorgin on sweets and such – but it’s not her fault – they just have such a good cook.
Other: She lets her parents call her Milly, and that’s it. She likes her full name.
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: I'm not sure, something fancyful and ROMANTIC (I'll google the romantic period....))[Romantic Haha I'm sorry, I'm very fickle. Anything along the lines of victorian, renassiance, midevil, romantic, etc. sounds good to me... I like all the fanciness :)

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Re: Oceanview Royal Academy sign-up (OC and Disscusion)Open!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

I think I'm gonna edit my char!

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Kaoru_chan : Can Camille have a crush on Charles?

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Save meh a spot...
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm

yea. He'll probably won't be un-noticing for more than a week. He is kind of a ladies man. Sooo... But yes. i dont think i can say this... but... um... Fantasy Dancer... Can Lulu have a crush on Sean?? If not that's okay. o.o
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

I apologize for being fickle, (again) but you put up other countries, can Camille be from Greece? (If not, it's okay)

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm

xxdancewithme wrote:I apologize for being fickle, (again) but you put up other countries, can Camille be from Greece? (If not, it's okay)

Yes, she can be from anywhere, anywhere in this world of course. You can have other countries but those that are up there too.

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Okay, so free England up - I'm going to take Greece, but her name's staying an English name - I have no idea to pronounce the Greek ones Wait, no... I', starting to like England better, (again) I feel bad though.... I'm probably driving you insane... I'm very bad at making up my mind.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Kaoru_chan wrote:yea. He'll probably won't be un-noticing for more than a week. He is kind of a ladies man. Sooo... But yes. i dont think i can say this... but... um... Fantasy Dancer... Can Lulu have a crush on Sean?? If not that's okay. o.o

Yes, that'll be fine.

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm

lol pairings before the IC is even up?

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Ai Kurohara
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... _full.jpeg
Hobbies: Cosplaying, writing stories, hanging out with her boyfriend.
Personality: Sweet, quiet, inviting, and funny.
Bio: Her best friend taught her about cosplay, and even though she was raised to be perfect, she refuses to lead a "dull life."
Other: She is the most outgoing of the triplets.

Name: Kigan Kurohara
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... lf_Boy.jpg
Hobbies: Climbing trees, cooking, and working in the infirmary.
Personality: Cunning, caring, and strong.
Bio: He spends most of his time making sure his sisters are alright, studying, or climbing the big pine tree outside his castle to avoid lessons.
Other: He has NEVER liked lessons, but he is protective of his sisters.

Name: Mikomi Kurohara
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... dition.png
Hobbies: Studying, training to be a queen, practicing for her wedding.
Personality: Quiet, cold, seemingly perfect.
Bio: She seems perfect because she does everything she's told, but she secretly yearns to be like her brother and sister.
Other: She is betrothed to a prince in another country.
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angeldemon on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Adom Nyx
Appearance: olive skin, black eyes and hair, muscular, tall
Hobbies: swordfighting, reading, writing
Personality: kind and sweet, but rebellious and doesn't want to go to the school.
Bio: Adom grew up like a typical prince, but hates being one, even though some of the perks are great.
Other: He is very religious and follows the old Egyptian gods.
What Era you'd like to have the RP in?: They all sound really good! I don't really care, as long as the RP is good.

Visit my RP- Wolf Mountain! In the fight for survival, who will claim victory?

angeldemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!