Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ohayou gozaimasu, konnichi wa & konbanwa!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Ohayou gozaimasu, konnichi wa & konbanwa!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yenomuna on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:20 pm

What to say...?

Hm...not sure exactly what to say or put...
Well I'm here from Gaia Online. Y E N O M U N A - 002

My name is Miou -I prefer Mimi- and I am seventeen years young. I'm still stuck in the awkward place known as high school, but it happens to be my last year this upcoming school year. -WOOT!- Finally. Hm...well I'm originally from Japan, but now live in America. I'm not fully Japanese though. My father is Hawaiian && as you can probably guess by now, my mother is Japanese.

Okay then, I'll just talk about what role plays I like. - w -
Well anything horror and cyberpunk! Or mecha for that matter. To be honest I enjoy all types of role playing as long as it has a decent plot to it or a few characters I might enjoy. Um...

Oh. I'm also a bit lost on forums such as this, so any tips or help would be appreciated. That's it. Sorry for the craptastic introduction, but I'm no good at these things. So now I get welcomes, right? ;P

P.S. Sorry for all the random colors. Got a little bit carried away~ I like `em though. ^ x ^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yenomuna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Ohayou gozaimasu, konnichi wa & konbanwa!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Konnichi wa! Hajimemashite? Sorry, I'm brushing up on my Japanese for a trip coming up. Anyway, welcome! I used to live in Japan a while ago, long time ago actually. Enough about me! As you can see, I'm not too great on greeting people, but I'm sure someone with a better greeting will come along. Anywho, welcome to the site!

P.S. I love cyberpunk RPs!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayameko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey Yenomuna, welcome to RPG. It will be easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. The RP's are organized into catagories. You should check the OOC Thread. That is where most of the Rp start.

Again Welcome,

Angel
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Ello/Konnichi wa!

Welcome to the site, Mimi! *hugs* Your post was great so dont worry about it ^_-
I'm Mina by the way and hope to see you in one of my (many) roleplays! =^.^= For help on maneuvering and such ask a Gm. I just tried to find info (I just learned on my own when I first got here) but couldn't......Sorry....If you need help finding a good rp though, I can surely help you there. Anyways, welcome to the site, we are happy to have you *hugs*
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolita Namakashii on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Konbanwa!!! ^_^ Nice to meet you! I am Lolita Namakashii (D-chan), Hear you came from Gaia online... I am on Gaia as Tarja_maelstrom, feel free to add me if you wish. ^_^

Lolita Namakashii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Oh ya. I have a Gaia account too. (I knew I was forgetting something.) Its EmoNekoSlave so add me!!XD Anyone can add me for that matter. lol

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Hail and welcome to the Gateway. I hope you find a few things to your liking during your stay with us.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Anata no nihongo wa totemo ii desu.

I hope you join one of my RP's. Have fun here!
In need of a Tony Stark for Tony/Pepper.
In need of a Magneto for Magneto/Mystique.
In need of a Watson for Watson/Mary. PM me if we can talk.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!