Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

OMFG I BE NEW!!!! :O ME NO NOOB! I BE POCKY!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

OMFG I BE NEW!!!! :O ME NO NOOB! I BE POCKY!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangosYum36 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi!! I'm New! Don't let my title fool you, I'm a sucker for grammar xD
I'm interested in Naruto and anything mythological. ^_^ I'll get started in the OOC forum ASAP.
I'm hoping to meet friends and RP 24/67 ( Yea, I'll make it happen )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MangosYum36
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: OMFG I BE NEW!!!! :O ME NO NOOB! I BE POCKY!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome to RPGateway! First of all, grammar is awesome (just stating the obvious). Secondly, I am Panta, otherwise known as Pants, and I'm here to bring you into our friendly RPing world. Global Moderators have green names, and orange names are coders. The blue names (light blue) are just your friendly users, and there is an assortment of other staff positions that come with different coloring goodness. Woo, another member!
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Hello, hello! :D I'm DreamingForever and I'm here to say HULLO!

I see Pants has some of the basics down, but here are DA RULES. Live them, breath them, smell them.

Not the last one. They smell like a dirty old socks. xD Anyways, if you ever need any help, shoot me a PM. :3

~DreamingForever
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Hello, welcome. I've got to say that title was certainly a good way to set you out from the crowd and give me a smile. Thank you, I needed and appreciated that. Anyway, you've come to the right place, happy roleplaying.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 am

Welcome to RPGateway! First of all, grammar is awesome (just stating the obvious). Secondly, I am Panta, otherwise known as Pants, and I'm here to bring you into our friendly RPing world. Global Moderators have green names, and orange names are coders. The blue names (light blue) are just your friendly users, and there is an assortment of other staff positions that come with different coloring goodness. Woo, another member!

ORANGE NAMES ARE NOT CODERS. WE ARE DESIGNERS. WE ARE NOT, NOR SHALL WE EVER BE. CODERS.

But aside from that, everything Panta said was legit. We're pretty chill here, and I'm sure you'll find those RP friends you were looking for.

I was a huge, obsessive fan of Naruto until all my favorite characters started getting killed off .. but I could get back into it so fast it's scary. I love reading it. xD Anyways, if there's not already a good Naruto RP open, I'm sure you could go ahead and get one off the ground. Wouldn't be that big of a deal, and it might get some attention!

Welp! If you have any questions or just wanna talk, you can shoot me (or any other member of staff, like dreamingforever) a PM. We'll be sure to answer promptly, and with lots of .. I dunno. Cookies?

Yeah. Sure. We'll go with that.

xD

Hope to see you around!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!