Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

OMG!! Was I SUPPOSE To Dodge That?!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

OMG!! Was I SUPPOSE To Dodge That?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Summary:If you thought school was hard...imagine having a class were you have to dodge fireballs coming at you at speeds cars can't even reach!!

Welcome to an Academy(not sure of a name yet) whose main focus is to help the young demons and gifted humans of today with their abilities. To bad the youth of today are nothing like their parents and grandparents and are more concerned with their electronic devices and when their next date is. Will this year go by smoothly? Or will the poor Academy be closed down due to some student being so preoccupied with flirting with a classmate, they didn't hear the teacher yell "Start" for the flying fireballs.

Characters((Will Edit)):
Name: Stephen Johnson(Student)
Race: Wolf Demon
Appearance: Image along with grey wolf ears and a tail.
Personality: Stephen is to himself and rarely wants contact. Ever. To most people he comes off as arrogant and cold...and alot of times he is, but it's not that he means to be...it's just the lives of others simply don't mean anything to him. Though he does have some sort of soft spot when it comes to females, he's quite chivalrous when it comes to them, especially if they're in need of assistance. He usually has his nose in a book or is in a dark corner somewhere, hiding from the world. He ABSOLUTELY hates it when people touch his tail or ears.
Abilities: can manipulate lightning and electricity and shapeshift objects and his body. And the usually demonic inhancement(sense, speed, strength.)
Classes(yes there are also normal every day classes, i think eight periods are good ^^): 1. French 3 2. Chemistry 2 3. Ability/Form Control 4. Basic Training 5.Gym 6. Physics 7. Band Practice 8. WoodShop
Dorm(Number and Roomie): #312

Name: Chantel Johnson(Student)
Race: Wolf Demon
Appearance:Image along with grey wolf ears and tail
Personality: She is the complete opposite of her brother, she enjoys talking to and meeting new people regardless of how they might react. She can be a bit persistent in this area, but all in all she is a good, kind hearted girl and a great friend. She's curious about almost everything and if there is something new to do or figure out or just something no one wants to deal with, she'd be the one to volunteer. Her favorite hobby is bothering Step to death and back, and her favorite way to do this is by touching his ears and tail.
Abilities: she has the ability to manipulate water and ice and teleportation. Along with demonic inhancements(senses, speed, strength{though not much of it})
Classes: 1.Bio 1 2.English 3. Demon Ancestry 4.Basic Training 5.Pre-C 6.Combat 7. Art 8. HomeEtc(Cooking).
Dorm: #214

~~~~
If you are submitting a teacher character, the sheet is pretty much the same. Where it says Classes, that is what you teach(more than one is of course fine) and Dorm is the same, only teachers have their own rooms. The Academy is a very large estate and consist of five buildings(boys dorms, girls dorms. teachers dorms, main building, and the Gym/Special Training building); maybe i could find a picture. OH! Romance is encouraged ^^

As for the classes, you have English 1-4, History, Branches of Math( algebra 1-2, Geometry. Trigonometry, Pre-Calc, Calc.). Branches of Science( Human Sciences/Genral Science, Biology 1-2, Chemistry 1-2, Physics,), Foreign Languages( French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese), Art, Music,Woodshop, Gym, and Clubs. On the other side there are classes such as Ability/Form Control(abilities and for demons who find them selves changing from one form to another whether its based on emotions or what have you), Demon Ancestry(History for Demon Students), There will be a class that deals with scenerio based missions(like on X-men) I guess that can be called Basic Training(if anyone has a better name?),Combat, and there will also be a history class dedicated to the array of powers and the people who used them the best ^^(can't think of a good name). I may add more once i think of some.

Characters:

Students: Stephen Johnson, Chantel Johnson, Elliana VonLyss, Mizora Yamazaki, Mathias LockHeart, Kanakuru Felton, Avorus Lofren, Haruko Kinimori, Victoria Celestial

Teachers: Hayden Eaton, Dustin Castol
Last edited by AriesChan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
When my heart decides to go BOOM...will you be there to help pick up the pieces?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: OMG!! Was I SUPPOSE To Dodge That?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 pm

O.O I want to join! All my Rps have been going SO slow T-T I'm dying in my brain out of boredum :[
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 pm

I will most likely join, but I was wondering if you could give a list of classes and perhaps more of an overview of the history of the school. If we were all to make our own classes, then things might get a little hectic when we're all in different classes at the same time and no interactions are being made.

Questions (so it's organized for you):
1. What are any specific classes?
2. What are the required classes?
3. Do the students live on campus or nearby?
4. What are your specifications/limits for abilities?
5. Any big gatherings already planned for the year (such as dances, concerts, etc.)?

After at least the first few are answered, I'll get a template up for you.

Thanks!
~Traveler

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 pm

oki sure, i'd love to answer to them ^^. I was going to edit the summary post though for a bit more clearification but the questions are fine

1. As for Specific classes, think of it as a regular school on one end, You have English 1-4, History, Branches of Math( algebra 1-2, Geometry. Trigonometry, Pre-Calc, Calc.). Branches of Science( Human Sciences/Genral Science, Biology 1-2, Chemistry 1-2, Physics,), Foreign Languages( French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese), Art, Music,Woodshop, Gym, and Clubs. On the other side there are classes such as Ability/Form Control(abilities and for demons who find them selves changing from one form to another whether its based on emotions or what have you), Demon Ancestry(History for Demon Students), There will be a class that deals with scenerio based missions(like on X-men) I guess that can be called Basic Training(if anyone has a better name?),Combat, and there will also be a history class dedicated to the array of powers and the people who used them the best ^^(can't think of a good name). I may add more once i think of some.

2. Required classes are English, A Math Class, and a science class

3. The students do live on campus, The boys have a building and the girls have a building. Each room comes with two bedrooms and a bathoom. There are also bathrooms on the halls(two-four maybe).

4. Well i haven;t really had anyone go over board with their characters abilities before but just to be safe...five abilites max?

5. Yep, just like a normal high school, their will be prom and such. There is going to be a dance/ceremony shortly after school starts. just to welcome the students and get everyone to meet, and from their. if anyone has ideas for dances or gatherings, they can post them in the OOC. Also, i had this cool idea for something that would be like a fire drill, but it was more of an Invasion Drill lol. Where there's suppose to be an attack on the school and its up to the students to find out who and where they are and 'terminate' them. but yea. just an idea ^^.

I hope that helps, i'm still going to edit my characters though

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks for answering that for me... sorry if it seemed a little rash... just needed to make sure that I wasn't going to be walking blind into a minefield when I joined...

Here's my template. If you need a writing example or anything, please let me know:

Name: Elliana VonLyss

Race: Human

Appearance: Elliana sheepishly stands at 5' 8", her nearly translucent skin making her look feeble. In contrast to her complexion is her wavy crimson hair that falls to her mid-back highlighted with strands of lime-green reminiscent of her last experiment and singe marks on her slightly-too-long bangs from a few spells that had gone awry. Elliana's eyes are a sharp tone of light green-gray with hints of silver flecks, often clouded by thought. She's always very clean beyond her hair. Her fingernails are always perfectly trimmed and have shown no traces of dirt for months. Blemishes have been gone from her problems; as had redness of her skin. Although she's fairly light in weight, none of her bones can be seen through her flesh due to muscles built from a weekly routine.

Personality: Always the fan of explosions, Elliana is trigger-happy, out-going, practically fearless, and a semi-decent friend. But, many are scared away by her odd antics. She'll talk to anyone or anything, and never changes her personality. Awkward silences are often her best friend due to her ability to always think of something to say that will cause a discussion, argument, or uproar of laughter. (Think of her as a more violent Luna Lovegood). She tends to memorize quotes that she feels may strike a chord to people, inspirational, humorous, or otherwise. Elliana has a love for theatre and acting, as well as singing and playing her keyboard in addition to her newly found fondness of the acoustic guitar.

Abilities: Pyrokinesis- Elliana manipulates fire to light at her fingertips, to set something on fire simply by staring at it with the right amount of focus at one time, but too much focus causes an explosion, something that is violent, amusing, and disrupting to Elliana. This drains the life out of her by using her own body heat to create the fires, so she does her best not to overuse it. She has a small sense of intuition, but she doesn't consider it an ability, just her reward for observing her fellow humans.

Classes:
1. English 3
2. Physics
3. Chemistry 1
4. Basic Training
5. Choir
6. Combat
7. French 3
8. Pre-Calc

Dorm: #215 (It's going to be... interesting being neighbors, AriesChan)

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:38 pm

thank you ^^ *now has inspiration to work on my character sheet* hmm..let's see what trouble our characters can get into mhukukuku

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

and aww Aya.. hope my RP isn't going to slow for you *pouts and thinks of ways to make it better*

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 pm

She could be one of our roomies... I'm sure that with our characters, we can stir things up a bit... and if I feel up to it, I can make another character- a guy this time- to interact with your other character.

Traveler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:56 pm

we need people T.T

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 pm

im joining ill have my bio up in a few mins ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh wait, snap, nevermind =( Sorry!

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Name: Mizora ''Aurora'' Yamazaki
Race: Yuki-onna [['Ice Women' 'Ice Demon' 'Ice Spirit']]
Appearance:
Personality: Very Soft spoken, wise, distant. Mizora does't really socialize, for her kind have always been distant from everyone around them. She doesn't really speak, you could say she's mute and always has a sense of sadness, coldness. Mizora is verysweet though but she's never had a friend before or been near others much. Mizora is traditional, elegant, graceful but very strong. She may seem like a fragile girl but in truth she could be stronger then you. She loves to sing if you won't believe it, but she only sings on her own or in the club she formed, Mysteries Harajuku. She always wears a kimono like outfit or just visual kei which causes other to stay away for she looks like a 'deliquent'.
Abilities: Control, create and manipluation of ice.
Classes:
1. French 3
2. English 3
3. Demon Ancestry
4. Basic Training
5. Physics
6. Calculis
7. Mysteries Harajuku Club
8. Teacher's Aid
Dorm: #210
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Name: Kanakuru Felton

Race: Shadow Demon

Appearance: Kanakuru looks almost normal. He is 5’ 8” and weighs roughly 160lbs. His skin is rather pale due to him dwelling in the shade most of his time. His hair is black and abnormally long, it tends to drag along the floor when he doesn’t tie it up into a topknot, keeping his fringe and sides plus just below shoulder length back hair when he does so. He also sports a black Viking-esque beard. He has a slightly less than average build, but his abilities make up for any physical strength he lacks.

Personality: Kanakuru is quiet and serious keeping somewhat to himself; this could be due to his lack of people skills. He finds it very difficult to talk to people in general without making a fool of himself, especially in front of Girls. He isn't considered shy, but could be mistaken for it. He has to get to know someone before he really calls them a friend, but once befriended he is an all right person and becomes more loquacious. He is very unforgiving and holds grudges, even small petty ones. He hates being in large groups; he just about bears school, and is generally distrusting of strangers, human or demon alike. In class he is very similar, not saying much but knuckling down and getting average grades. He is haunted by voices in his head and suffers from nightmares on a regular basis. He is very interested in Norse mythology and aspires to learn a Scandinavian language fluently. He is also into Power and Prog Metal, and any song from any genre that relates to Vikings or similar. He is an avid player of the bass guitar.

Abilities: Kanakuru has control over shadows and excels in darkness. He can use them to either attack with or quickly sink into them for defence. He has recently discovered he can transfer from one shadow to another one, but he tends to miscalculate and end up in places he really wish he hadn't He can see in pitch-black darkness as if it was broad daylight, but he requires glasses during the day to make sure his eyes can focus in the light.

Classes:
1. English 3
2. Music
3. Combat
4. Physics
5. Algebra 1
6. Basic Training
7. History
8. Norwegian

Dorm: #317
Last edited by Derotzka on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
<Insert witty line here>

Let them curse my name, On these blood stained pages of misery. Let them call me a tyrant so cruel, let them curse my name. But remember the truth!

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kailator on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Avorus Lofren

Appearance: Image

Personality: Avorus is a likeable chatty guy who laughs freely. He makes friends with people quickly but annoys the hell out of some people for no reason he can see. For those people who he annoys, he is up for a fight as much as the next guy but is not vicious or vindictive when he fights. He doesn't mind being in a crowd but also enjoys quite time alone and because of his ability he can normally find somewhere he can be alone.

Abilities: He can teleport himself anywhere in his line of sight. He has not learned the ability to take people with him, only inanimate objects. Thes cannot be larger then his own mass.

Classes:
1. Calc
2. Alegebra 2
3. Combat
4. Basic Training
5. English 2
6. Physics
7. Gym
8. History of Important Supernatural People (HISP)

Dorm #315

Kailator
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm

YAY!! more people ^^ *everyone gets cookies* now, if i can get some teachers... ^^

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myrlin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 am

This is my first time posting on a formal RP site, i hope i havent done anything wrong. Please correct me if i do XD.

Name: Hayden Eaton (Teacher)

Appearance:

History: Hayden was a graduate from the Academy. He attended the University of Paris after graduation where he studied medicine but realized that his passion was mentoring and helping people with supernatural origins so he returned to the Academy as a French teacher and as the school's doctor. He is neither married nor have a girlfriend so romance is open.

Personality: Hayden enjoys talking with his students, answering questions and giving advices. He is fairly light-handed, believing in rewards not punishments and would often try to involve everyone in the classroom in exercises often seeing himself as part of the student body. Hayden is tolerant of mistakes and does not hold past wrongs to anyone, but there is a limit to his patiences and he will bring the hammer down when he sees the need. During his stay in Paris, Hayden has acquired a taste for the fine arts and music and would often have music playing in his classroom that reflects his mood.

Ability: Water Manipulation, maximum mass of water controlled without severe internal damage: 500 gallons (about 400 pounds). Healing, the energy needed is partially taken from the victim but most mostly from the healer. Anything less severe than a 3rd degree burn does not require a noticeable drainage of energy.

Class: French, Music, and School Doctor (edit: added music)

Dorm: #124
Last edited by Myrlin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myrlin
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathclaws on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 am

Name: Dustin "Professor DAMN IT MY NAME IS PROFESSOR!" Castol

Appearance:He stands at 5 foot 10 inches, a rather fragile looking professor with dark brown hair and deep green eyes. He is usually clad in a white lab coat, pale hands buried deep into its pockets, a white chemise under it, black dancing shoes and blue jeans. Not much of a sight really. 3 watches cling to his wrist, all ticking quietly to themselves, none of them telling the same time. A thin crooked nose and a constant light hearted smile on his face do not make him seem much of a threat, his walk, being more of a slouch, underlining that point. A black backpack lazily hangs over one shoulder, filled with what is mostly a coffee can, coffee candy, coffee pills and coffee powder. While he needs glasses to read smaller handwriting, he usually does not wear them "It makes me look even more like a dork!"

Personality: Dustin is an eccentric of sorts, a quiet man who will suddenly burst into shouting when talking about his favorite subjects. Depending on, well mostly the weather, he is either a highly motivated teacher or a depressed jerk, snapping at people all around. He doesn't mind talking or teaching students in his spare time, enjoys female company, and tries hard to get his students through the exams and ofc university life. Whenever he is indeed free, Castol spends most of his time strumming on his e-guitar. He has taught students at the academy for only one year, meaning that pretty much everyone is new to him. He moved recently, teaching at the "Oxford's gifted" university section before coming here. Most students refrain from calling him professor, adressing him with "Dustin" instead, which gave him the "Professor DAMN IT MY NAME IS PROFESSOR!" nickname. Oh, and he's unable to recall names, which is why he usually adresses people in the manner of "YOU, GUY WITH THE RED TIE!"

Abilities: Extreme writing speed, telekenesis, matter-manipulation, asian cooking, precision (eagle eye if you will), Basic elementarism (that is, hurling fireballs)
Classes: Biology 1, physics, combat (ranged), Abilities (Private lessons only), coaching in chemistry and french . He has also studied psychiatry, and is keen on analyzing the psyche of his students.

You know the sad part? I didnt even try to get that result .____.

Deathclaws
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi AriesChan sorry but I can only play one character T-T I have many rps and I'm going O.O crazy trying to post to all sorry T-T

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm

oh that's fine, i understand. which one will you be dropping? Or you can just bring one in later

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am

the boy T_T *cries* but I'll still be here no worries there :D

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!