Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Last Goodbye

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

One Last Goodbye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Part 1
I am to tired to write all the parts at the moment, but here is part of the little piece. It may be difficult to get anyone's attention in the early states, but thanks for checking in.

I am sorry to finally be say those words, that I never even thought would come to my mind. I have enjoyed my time here, amongst the people that I have come to know and befriend. I will never be able to show my face amongst any of you, ever again. I thank you for your open arms, and your kind heart. For those who watched over me, and protected me when I was weak, to those I am truly grateful. Each one has helped me come across something new, that I would have never found by myself. Each one, securely sits within the depths of my soul, for the heart is not pure enough for them. Those who stopped by to encourage me, to push me harder, to those, are whom I owe my heart to. Without them I would have broken down, those three simple words, lifting me from the ground. "Keep on trying..", it is more then just words of encouragement, it has become a way of life for me. I will always remember the friends I have made, joining in on any ridiculous idea that I could possibly conjure up from the abyss the is my mind. To my enemies, I owe my life. It may sound odd, for once you read this, but without an enemy, what is the point in trying to keep going. They help you most of all, when you begin to fall weak, they force you back to your feet to fight. Even our dreams could be called our own personal enemies, something that we must overcome by ourselves, or with the aiding hands of our companions. Companions that have nothing to gain from helping you complete your task, but only request to be paid with your happiness. Many adventures have we all overcome, no matter how annoyed we may become, or how far we all drift apart. In the end, we are all one, building to that last moment of existence.

A deity in itself, no matter where we are on this world. No matter what race we are, or what our styles are. This is why it saddens me to leave this all behind, because though we are all apart, you, every one of you together, proves that we can be just as close to one another, as we can to ourselves. No matter what perpetual darkness tries to come our way, we can break through it, hand in hand. The eternal peace that binds us all together, keeps us safe from the outside that tries to pull us apart. Under any given circumstance, we were said to protect one another's backs. After all, we all share the same continuous bond, like the ancestors of our ancestors. We were always meant to serve as one, a motion of unity never to break apart.

Though as father time passes away, it seems like our minds are being taken by the darkness we have all fought against for so long. We started fighting amongst ourselves uncontrollably, possibly from us let our bond slip from our grasp. Humanity has come to see themselves as individuals instead of one great being. We fool ourselves to think that we are weak, because we have become separated. Few even have the nerve to pretend they care about others, but really, deep within their own soul they hide the fact that the have selfishness hidden away. Those who try to help another, because they feel it right are known to be idiots when it brings them nothing back in return. Why is it our bond is weakening, why are we letting our roots drift so far apart. No matter from the Northern to the Southern corners of the earth, we are parting. The closeness we all had, is slowly disappearing. This is why I must leave it all behind, for the world is only becoming darker in its neglectful sins. We all used to be brothers, sisters, we were a family with no worries. We were Human, and thats all we were. We were one, and always together, protecting one another even if we hated one another. Why is it we are drifting so far apart, wasting one another's precious life, when we used to embrace them. Reduced to being each other's end, instead of being the shoulder for one another.

For one last request, before I leave.. Please restore the bond that once used to lie within humanity. Great your neighbor with open arms, and relieve yourself of the anger that is plaguing the once great Humanity. Look at one of a different Language, and take them into a strong embrace, that says everything within your heart. Join foreheads with those of different ethnicity and forge a never ending alliance. All we do when we point our anger, is create more that weighs our own shoulders down. Just pause, put down your self phones, put down your devices of all sorts and look around at the so called problems of today. If Humanity can all come together once more, then perhaps there will be a way to survive. If everyone stands up, and sets aside their differences, everything may be repaired. The world's sciences would expand much more quickly, giving us all sight of the unimaginable actually occur. We would never have to watch our backs, because we would know that someone always had it. Secrets and lies could all just disappear, and nothing would be hidden anymore. What if you never just passed by that person on the street, but you knew them well and always shared laughs. Maybe that girl would have never gotten away, maybe that guy would not be a self centered bastard. Maybe that dream would never get away, and those hands around you, will now serve as your guide. A world where no one would have to cry alone, or ever be alone. Create this world of humanity, and eliminate anyone who tries to stand in the way of getting our bond back
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: One Last Goodbye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 am

Dude, if this is a suicide note, don't do it. If its an RP idea, I'm really confused at this point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: One Last Goodbye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Its in the Interest checks mate =P, and yes it is really confusing because it is not finished.. And unfortunately this is about one third of it, if I can actually type up the rest of it.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!