Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

If Only She Knew... [Madden and Canzoni]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

If Only She Knew... [Madden and Canzoni]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Javier Montell

________________________________________________________________,

“Here you go Mr. Montell. If you look at your school schedule and classroom listings and study it then you wouldn’t have any trouble at locating your classrooms.” The principal said as he handed over a folder with some papers stuck neatly inside the bright yellow folder. “If you have any trouble with anything at all don’t hesitate to talk to me.”

Javier nodded as he opened the folder and glanced down at the first paper. His classroom listings and some protocols were written on the paper. “History… Chemistry…,” Javier said to himself as he was sitting right across the principal’s desk. Javier closed the folder when he heard the first warning bell go off as it signaled that it was time for the students to gather their things and head down to class. “Once again… thank you.” Javier said as he looked at the teacher, getting up and shifting his book bag shoulder strap up slightly onto his shoulder. The principal stood up and smoothed down his suit as he shook his head. “It’s no problem… we’re glad to have you here.” He said as he opened the door for Javier who smiled at the principal. “It’s not that I’m thanking you for… I’m thanking you for, well… you know.” Javier said as he looked at the principal who looked dazed for a second till it suddenly hit him. “Oh.. oh yes. You don’t have to worry Javier.”

Javier said nothing more as he nodded once again and began his small voyage to track down his first class. Holding onto the folder, Javier opened it as he walked and checked the door numbers as he attempted to avoid bumping into students and the teachers. Occasionally, Javier would glance up as he turned the hallways and noticed that some of the students were looking straight at him. Yes, Javier was another typical new student in school but what had the principal and superintendant surprised was that he decided to go to school, with other schools out there Javier has chosen this school.

But what made Javier so special that had the principal and the superintendant all happy that he attended this school? Well… you’d have to find out. Javier ran his finger down the list of his classroom schedule as he looked at one specific door. “D140…” Javier said to himself as he glanced at the paper then at the door with the door number imprinted on top of the door. “Alright… D140.” Javier looked in the window and noticed that some of the students were seated and it looked as though the teacher was already taking the attendance down. “Well… here goes nothing,” Javier said again and knocked on the door softly before opening the door. He watched as the students and teacher turned their attention to him and Javier bit down on his lower lip. “I’m Javier… and I’m new to this school….”
Last edited by Mackenzie on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Ones We Hurt Are You & Me. [Madden and Canzoni]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Madden Hughes

---
It was the typical monday morning as Madden rolled out of bed and into the shower. She was definitely not a morning person. At least once she had a shower and a quick blow dry things seemed to be better. She headed into her room throwing clothes on for the day and straightened her hair already late for school. She hated this 7 a.m. crap. She rushed down the stairs after grabbing her bag and out the front door foregoing breakfast and any contact with her parents since like usual they weren't home.

After speeding to Kennedy High school managing not to get a ticket she parked in the first available spot and headed inside. Rushing to the office to get a late pass she cringed as the principal said "So nice of you to join us Miss Hughes." She smiled and said "I'm sorry sir! It won't happen again, I swear!" She rushed out of the office followed by a "Yeah, Yeah!" from the principal. Stopping at her locker and rushing into her first class, History in good old D140. As she scooted in and gave her pass to the teacher she made her way to her usually empty pairing of desks. She stopped in her tracks when she saw him, not in a bad way, no, in a very, very good way. This new guy that was sitting in the desk next to hers was gorgeous. The first thing she noticed was his eyes. This was the only seat left in the class so Javier now sat there with everything the teacher had thrown on him the first day.

She smiled as she sat down, a simple almost perfect smile thanks to three years in braces. She was almost afraid to talk since she was pushing it with being late but she still extended her hand slightly "Hi, I'm Madden, you must be new?"
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Javier collected the worksheets and notes that the teacher handed over to him as he sat by the window. He didn’t expect it to have so much homework and assignments to do on the first day of school, but just like what his parents said- “If you really consider trying this then don’t give up.” Or “We expect you to keep to your promise, Javier.” Sighing, Javier thanked the teacher before she went with the lesson. He over looked the notes and some of the questions. They were simple open book questions so Javier would have no problem with doing it when he returned to his temporary home, which was the Four Seasons Hotel located just at the other side of the city. Javier’s parents wanted him to live somewhere in a high-class environment so Javier couldn’t argue with them.

Javier was too into his assignments he didn’t notice Madden walking in and making her way over to him. He was attempting to finish at least one assignment before class ended but from the long articles that the teacher handed him, Javier would know that it would take him some time to read and answer the questions. He looked at Madden when she extended her hand towards his face, like she was trying to get his attention. “Oh… yes.” Javier said as he straightened up and shook Maddens hand. “I am new to this school, my name is Javier.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 pm

She smiled at him and said, "Nice to meet you. Where are you from?" She looked down at the assignment the teacher threw down in front of her. She sighed and stuffed it inside her folder, She'd figure it out later. She wasn't stupid in the least bit, but she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. Usually her brother helped her or she just got the questions from a friend and copied them. She was popular enough that people would let her do that. "And what's with the suit?" She smiled half joking to make it sound like she wasn't being a total bitch and half being completely serious with him. Usually the other time someone wore a suit around here was for prom or when someone had died. Before she headed off to Kennedy she had quickly thrown clothes on straight out of the shower, jeans she wore this past weekend and a tank top that showed off her chest nicely.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 pm

“I’m from uhm… New York.” Javier said as he looked at her with a small smile. He wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to tell her where he really was from. Javier only came to this school to just get away from his background and start on something new and fresh. If the people found out who he really was, Javier feared that they would treat him the way they treated him back at home. “Oh… the suit.” Javier said as he looked down at his clothes and laughed softly. “I guess you can say I tend to dress up on my first day of school,” Javier said as he laughed it off softly. He glanced around and noticed how he was the only person all dressed up for school, even the teacher had some casual jean on with a white blouse. Instantly Javier felt a bit out of place as he sat in the classroom.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 pm

She smiled and thought for a second, Weird. Maybe he's just nervous. "Don't worry about it no one will even notice." She opened her planner and scribbled something down as the teacher rambled off dates for tests and due dates for projects. Madden stood up as the bell rang and paused before walking out of the classroom. She said, "Well did they explain where your classes are and all that? Do you know where you're going?" She thought, Hey they never show anyone around here. This could be my chance to get to know him more.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 am

Javier nodded and looked at his folder of information. “They gave me some sheets but they didn’t give me the actual tour of the school so I don’t really know which place is where” Javier said as he shrugged before standing up as he collected his papers. “But I’m sure I can find my way around… unless, you wouldn’t mind showing me around the school, you know… show the new kid the ropes.” Javier said with a smile as he looked at her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:07 am

She smiled a little bit more and looked over his arm at the folder of information they gave him, Useless. She thought to herself but didn't want to push it. "Sure. Anything to avoid second period." She walked up to the desk where their history teacher was sitting and bent over talking to him totally using her assets to get her what she wanted.

"Mr. Williams, you know they never help the new students out, I'm going to show Javier where all his classes are. Can you write us a hall pass please?" She batter her eyelashes at him and smirked as she got the pass walking back towards him, "Ready?"

--

As they finished the tour of the school she smiled as she leaned against the locker next to his. "You know you could always take your jacket off and just untuck your shirt and lose the tie. It would totally let you blend in." She looked him up and down slightly one more time thinking about him, how he didn't look like anyone from this god awful small boring town, how she loved that. He had to be a run away serial killer or something, He was too perfect.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Re: If Only She Knew... [Madden and Canzoni]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm

“That’s the last thing I wanted was to be on the spotlight,” Javier said as he unbuttoned his jacked and slid it off before slinging it over his arm. He then loosened up his tie and pulled out his shirt when it was tucked in. “Does this make me blend in?” He asked himself and Madden at the same time. Javier glanced down at his work and smiled to him self, he seemed to be dressed like a overly worked business person and average which was something that Javier wanted to be for a very long time; simple and average.

“So… what does an nor- I mean… what is there to do around here outside of school?” asked Javier as he walked with Madden. He seemed to notice that some of the people took notice of Javier and by the way he now looked, the looks from the people seemed nice. Javier only been to one school, a private but very pricey boarding school back home. He didn’t enjoy attending it because he hasn’t had much freedom over there then compared to this school. Maybe Javier would actually enjoy attending this school after all.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:00 pm

She smiled at how quickly he had become a dressed down almost instantly and nodded, "Perfectly blended." She giggled softly checking him out just one more time before forcing herself to process his question. She shrugged once and said "Eh, there's the movies, mall, games...There's a party almost every weekend." She smiled slightly "There's a lot to do. What makes it fun is the person...or people you do it with." She thought about him some more. Madden had never had trouble getting a boyfriend, but somehow, weather he was playing hard to get or not, this one seemed like a challenge.. and she sort of liked that idea. "What'd you do at your old school?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

Javier laughed softly. “Well thank you… I’m not quite used to dressing this way but I’m guessing I would have to get used to it.” Javier said with a smile and looked at Madden. She wanted to know what his recent school was like and Javier wasn’t sure how he was going to tell her. “Well uhm.. for one thing we don’t exactly have much freedom on what we want to wear and we always have someone looking over our shoulder. I guess you can say it’s a pretty strict boarding school.” He said as he shrugged.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm

She smiled again, "Ew, What ever made you want to come here as opposed to private school? Private schools are the best." She thought about the idea in her head. What i'd do to get out of here...especially with him she laughed at herself pretty much, at how stupid she was sounding, then waited for him to reply all the while leaned up against the locker next to his trying to look cute and flirty. She thought he was cute without even trying. Imagine if he did..

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Javier shrugged as he smiled. “I guess I can say all I want is to just… live out a normal life and attend a normal school for a change.” Javier said as he smiled. He was telling the truth about that for sure, Javier didn’t like living with rules and protocols at home and at the boarding school he attended. In the boarding school, there was mainly the important students that were going to grow up and do extraordinary things someday but Javier was over that. “So… I’m guessing there’s more things to show me around? We have about twenty minutes left before lunch”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 pm

"Uh, Not really. That's about it." She smiled "No fancy private school campus. There are bleachers and a football field outside though." She joked and stood up straight again coming away from the lockers, "We can probably just hang out, do whatever." She looked him up and down again without him noticing thank god. "Where'd you move to?" She asked

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Javier straightened up from the lockers as he held his books. “I stay at this place… with a close relative. They like to keep their household and life private.” Javier said as he laughed softly, it was the only lie he could ever think of in short notice. “They are pretty weird I guess you can say but hey, that’s just family.” He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to tell her on where he lived nor tell her much about his real background, only fearing the most of being noticed and admired from what he grew up with.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 am

"Yeah a lot of people do around here. Somehow a lot of people also manage to find stuff out. Ah the price of living in a small town." She laughed a little bit and they started walking, not going anywhere special just walking the halls. A few times she pointed out bitchy teachers classrooms or ones you never be late for. She knew all those from experience. They ended at the cafeteria as the bell rang almost like she'd planned it.

She smiled, "If you want you can sit with us at lunch?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 am

Javier glanced over at the bitchy teachers that Madden has pointed out to avoid for caution if he was ever late or had a death wish of even thinking of skipping class. “I’ve not once missed or be late for my classes back where I went to school. I guess we can have similarities when it comes to teachers because they don’t take tardiness far too well.” Javier said as he continued walking and stopped slightly when the lunch bell rang. “Sure. You wouldn’t mind me hanging with you during lunch” Javier asked as he watched the hallways filling up with students.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm

She smiled, "Definitely not. Everyone will be jealous." She joked with him as they walked into the cafeteria. Even though it was a high school they had almost everything, salad bars, chickenfingers, snacks, etc She smiled "What's your favorite I bet they have it?" They waited in life for a few minutes and got to where you order. She smiled "Just a salad please." They handed her the plate and she swiped her student card and paused to wait for him

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Javier smiled and waited in line with Madden, occasionally he would glance around the lunchroom and noticed how well seated everyone was. Like they were in order of cliques and groups. “Oh,I don’t exactly have a favorite, so I’ll just have a simple cheeseburger and a drink to go along with it.” The person nodded and asked for his student card. “I don’t exactly have one..” Javier said as he looked at Madden then at the person so he pulled out his wallet and rummaged for a ten dollar bill.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 am

She smiled and swiped her card again, "You can't use cash here. Stupid I know." She took her card back from the woman and smiled "If you go to the office in the morning they should give you one." They got their food and Madden headed over to one of the bigger tables. She sat down where there were two open chairs and said, "Hey guys, this is Javier. He's new so be nice." she joked with them. Everyone said hi and went back to their small conversations, asking Javier about where he was from.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!