Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Your Heart, Not Your Eyes {IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Open Your Heart, Not Your Eyes {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 pm

"You're so gay!" Shouted a boy around the age of twelve as he pushed another,slightly younger boy to the ground. He and his friends then laughed at the poor boy. Damian made a soft thud as he hit the ground, the book in his hand landing a little ways from him. He closed his eyes and waited for the onslaught of insults and possible hits and kicks. Just like every other day, he'd be bullied and teased about his looks.Every other day, he'd go home with wilts and bruises, maybe even a show mark. Every other day, his older sister would roll up her sleeve and threaten to kick their asses if they messed with him again..his older brother stopping her. But today..was not every other day, today he wouldn't be the one with bruises.

While the other boys were laughing, Damian reached for the book that had escaped his hand, he sat up, and he threw it straight at the groups leader, the one who pushed him. Before the boy could react from being hit with the book, Damian was on his feet and running towards him, he pulled back his arm and clenched his fist and with all his strength he punched him square in the jaw. Damian watched as the boy landed on the ground, his friends gasped.

"Bryce!" One of his friends called out

"Why does it matter? You have a crush on me or something?!" Damian yelled in anger as he advanced to the fallen boy who was holding his jaw. Before he could reach him, two of the other boys grabbed hold of his arms while one punched him in his stomach. Damian only grunted, he waited for the boy punching him to pull back and then took the chance to kick him where it hurt the most, he then bit the hand of one of the other boys followed by punching him, finally he kneed the last boy in his gut.

"You didnt answer! You all gay for me? Huh??" He was ready to hit them all again when the boy named Bryce stood

"Let's go guys! He's finally lost it!" As the small group regained themselves and ran away, Damian dropped down on the ground and glared, silent tears making their way down his face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian cursed and grumbled as he walked to his locker. He worked at the combination until he got it open and then he threw his books inside.

'Another pointless day at this pointless school' He thought as he got his bag together. He then heard footsteps coming from his left, the smell of the cologne gave away who it was. He couldnt help but growl.

"The hell do you want Bryce?" Damian almost spat as he slammed his locker and faced the brunette.

"Hey man, take it easy! Just..uh..wanted to apologize." Bryce smirked slightly, causing Damian to glare. This bastard, apologize? He didn't have time for his games. Damian turned around to walk away but Bryce grabbed a hold of his wrist. Damian was two seconds away from beating Bryce to a pulp when he felt Bryce's lips against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damian sat up in bed, he shivered lightly do to the cold sweat on his body. He got up out of his bed and made his way to his bathroom. He slammed the door behind him and staggered over to the sink, as he turned on the water he looked over his reflection. His dark locks were sticking to his forehead and his dark blue eyes held nothing but disdain. He bent down to wash off his face

'Stupid ass memories.' He thought
When my heart decides to go BOOM...will you be there to help pick up the pieces?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Open Your Heart, Not Your Eyes {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:46 am

((Will edit: Where is the IC and may I join this? :3 ))
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coal on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 am

Sounds Intresting =), can i join?

Coal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Stephanie slowly woke up as her alarm screamed besides her. Grumbling she turned around, her face still buried in the pillow, and wacked at it. After four tries, she finally hit it. Sighing in relieve, she turned back, moved a bit around until she was back into her favorite sleeping position and started to doze back off, when suddenly the door smacked open.
“Good morning sunshine! Time to get up or you’ll be late for school!” Her mother shouted as she walked in and opened up the curtains.
Grumbling Stephanie sat up straight. Pulling her silver-gray hair out of her face, she yawned and stretched her arms.
“Mom, get out!” She shouted as her mother started to pick up some off the clothes that were laying on the ground.
“Okay, but remember to clean up your room later today.” Her mother said a she left the room.

With a big sigh, Stephanie stood up. Taking some of the clothes, that her mother just had picked up, she went towards the bathroom. But when she wanted to enter it, the door was locked. Putting her ear against the door, she could hear the shower running and her younger sister singing.
“Mom! Daphne is still in the bathroom!” She screamed downstairs.
The answer followed swiftly. “That is because she gets up when her alarm goes off. Why don’t you try it once?” Again she grumbled as she went back to her room and started to put on her clothes.
When she finally put on her shirt, her sister entered her bedroom wearing only a towel. “The bathroom is empty now.” Daphne said with a huge smile. Looking at Daphne, Stephanie got a little jealous.
Her younger sister was a head taller than her, had a face that matched her age and her curves were normal unlike hers. She hated her big breasts and tiny body.
“Why you!” She picked one of her pillows and threw it at her.

After she finished brushing her hair, she went downstairs, ate a piece of toast, kissed her father and mother goodbye, picked up her sketchbook and backpack and left the house. As she ran through the streets, she got a call on her cell phone.
“Hello with Stephanie.” Listening to her classmate, she then put down the her phone and stopped walking. She couldn’t believe that the teacher had cancelled today’s lessons because her cat was missing.
Cursing, she put away her cell phone. “Well then, since I don’t have to go to school , why don’t I go to the park instead.” Turning around she walks towards the park and looks for a spot near the fountain.
Sitting there, she takes her sketchbook and one off her pencils.
Looking around, she sees a girl sitting beneath a tree and starts drawing her. She has something about her, something special.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm

OOC: open-your-heart-not-your-eyes-t35061.html <--- For the people who wanted to join~

Nicole woke up and stretched slowly as she sat up on her bed. She yawned and rubbed her eyes gently as she glanced around the room blankly for a few seconds, still half asleep and not fully functioning yet. She slid out of bed and entered the bathroom as she grabbed a towel on here way there and took a warm shower, but after about fifteen minutes or so she finished and entered her bedroom again, with the towel wraps around herself now. She walked up to the closet and opened it up. She stood there silently thinking about what she should wear. After about a minute or two she deicide to wear: a white tank top, light teal hoodie, dark black skinny jeans that were faded, and black ankle high boots with a small heal at the bottom.

After she brushed her hair, for it could be somewhat neat and not a mess of bed hair she went over to her pet snake, Seth, and feed him two cubby white mice with wet pink noses. She then walked out of her bedroom and entered the room her five year old brother was in. He had icy blue eyes, chocolate brown hair that was short like hers, also the same color as her eyes, and creamy skin. He stayed over for a few days since she was off from collage and work. Nicole walked up to him and woke him up gently as he mumbled something and rolled over onto his belly. “Alex, wake up today your going back home,” she told him gently as he sat up, pouting and frowning. She sighed and ruffled his hair. “Don’t frown I loved if you stayed a few more days or even forever, but I have to go back to work and go to those collage classes I have,” she told him and he gave her a quick hug then went into the bathroom, clearly disappointed he couldn’t stay any longer.

She sighed and entered the kitchen after leaving his room. Nicole made them both a bowel of cereal with a glass of orange juice. She sat down quietly and began to eat. After she finished she cleaned up and watched as Alex enter the kitchen and ate his breakfast she made for him. “Can I just stay one more day Nicky?” he asked walking over to her and hugging her tightly, when he finished his breakfast. She laughed slightly and looked down at him, while picking him up off the floor to hold him in her arms. “I’m sorry Alex, but I just can’t and you know I’ll take you out again or visit you as soon as I can,” she told gently. They called each other by there nick names, they gave each other, his real name was Alexandra, but she always called him Alex for short and he always called her Nicky for short also, instead of Nicole.

She held him for a few more minutes, but then soon put him down. “Come on lets get ready to leave,” she told him and put his dishes into the sink, washing them, and then putting them away quickly. She entered her room, put her duffle bag on, got her keys, cell phone, and then left her room walking outside. She called a taxi, then after a few minutes she and her brother got into the taxi. The driver dropped Alex off at her old house she use to live in before she moved and Nicole got dropped off at the pet shop she worked at it was called “Wildlife” and she loved working there, even though it always seemed she was the only one doing the work, but she didn’t really care or never complain because she much rather enjoy the company of animals than people.

She opened the shop then entered getting it ready for the customers that may come and even buy a pet or two or really just even look around. She sat down behind the register and took out her one of her collage books. After flipping threw a few pages she found the page she was on. Nicole then took her bookmark out and began to read quietly. Even though she was reading she was aware of what was happening around her, she always was.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Ali sighed as her skirt blew in the wind. As much as she loved working with Selena, a friend from middle school, all she wanted to do was sleep, draw, or draw in her sleep. Her skirt blew up again cusing her to beat at it in order to keep it down.

"Stay you imbecile!" She yelled irritated. She then sighed and apologize to the artifact of clothing, after all it wasn't it's fault it was designed to lift up at every change of wind. As she ascending the steps to the clothing store she worked at, designs of skirts entered her head. She smiled softly.

"Selena my love!! I have arrived~!" Ali shouted cheerfully as she entered, but she wasn't greeted back by her equally bubbly friend, instead a grunt escaped the lips of a young male sitting on the counter.

Selena my love!! I have arrived~!

For some reason, hearing someone call his sister 'love' made Damian's heart churn, especially since it was another woman. His mind wondered back to highschool, back to that hallway, back to that stupid stupid kiss. There was a pain in his chest, he grunted in this comfort. He couldn't help but glare at the woman, even though he knew it wasn't her fault.

"Oh, I could've sworn i heard someone call me." Selena smiled as she made her way out of the office, "Ali, you remember my little brother, don't cha?"

"No way! That can't be little Damian, can it? My have you grown." Ali smiled as she walked over to the counter, dropping her bag next to one of the registers.This must have been the help Selena was talking about. Damian simply nodded his head in return, he was hoping the girl would leave him alone. He didn't remember her and wasnt planning to.

"I'm sure you don't remember." The girl said as she made her way around the counter.

"I don't. Nor do i plan to." His cold voiced rang through the building, he didn't mean to speak...ok maybe he did mean to speak his mind but he couldn't help. Between her hair and her voice, his irritation grew. The girl however was not shocked by this attitude and simply pouted

"Oh Selena, why did you have to be right? He's changed so much!" Ali's pout deepened as she spoke which earned a smile and shrugg from her friend and a glare from Damian.

"He'll never get a girlfriend with that attitude." Joked Selena and Ali just smiled cutely and nodded.

"He needs a total and complete makeover!" Damian looked between the two women, trying to ignore the pain that had started in his chest.

Girlfriend? Psf...

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Searina awoke early in the morning as always, taking about three hours to get ready. She made sure each curl on her head was perfect, not wanting anything to be off. She stared at her self for a while, not really thinking of anything. After a few moments she sighed and stood, looking in her full length mirror. She smiled. A white dress hugged her curves and showed off her best assets, it flowed beautifully and stopped a bit before her knee. Her make-up was done perfectly, bringing out her cheek bones and lengthening her eye lashes.

For the first part of the morning she went shopping while her brother was at work. At the moment Baric's car was broke down so she was his ride for today. After two hour of shopping she decided to go to the park, maybe she would find a guy since Charles was beginning to bore her. She sat underneath a tree, looking at the people that roamed the park. All of the boys looked very plain, nothing that would interest her. She sighed, she had about two more hours until her brother would be done with work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baric got up groggily and shook his head. It didn't take him very long to get ready and put on his uniform. He looked very nice in the dress pants and button up shirt, plus he felt comfortable in it. He put his name tag and smiled. Quickly he went down stairs and met his sister in her car. "Thanks." He said quietly. She nodded simply. She hadn't been comfortable around him lately, it made her think of her own problem.

rushed orders to a few tables and then got back behind the counter. He looked around the room, there were a few cute guys in there. He smiled and turned around to rest his back against the counter. He didn't have that much longer to work, and that made him a bit upset. He wasn't too fond of his family and, unless his sister wanted to hang out with him, he had no way to get out of the house today. The smile from his face faded as he thought about it. A few more costumers came in, taking his mind off home.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

While she sat there, Stephanie kept looking up from her sketchbook to the girl and then back to her sketchbook. The girl had a really beautiful face and the dress just looked like a second skin. She could see the perfect curves of the girls breasts and hips.
Turning the page in her sketchbook, she started a new drawing, while the first just had been the face, now she wanted to capture the girl in her whole. Why, she didn’t knew but it was something about that girl, besides her beauty, that made Stephanie give the feeling she wanted to capture her on paper, so even if she wouldn’t see the girl ever again, that she could look back at it.
Frowning her eyebrows, she couldn’t believe her own thoughts.

As her pencil flew over the paper, she wondered if the girl would be shocked if she went to her and gave her drawings to the girl.
She quickly shook her head to get rid of those thoughts and concentrated back on her sketch. But she couldn’t stop wondering who that girl is.
When she had finished the sketch, she put away her pencil and took a deep breath. “Okay you can do it!” She said to herself and walked over to the girl.
“Hi there! Sorry if I disturb you or anything, but I just wanted to come and introduce myself” She said and sat down besides the girl. “Well I’m Stephanie, and to tell you the truth, I have observed you for a little time.
Then she realized this could sound like a stalker she quickly raised her hands. “I’m not a stalker or anything, I just love to draw. And while I was sitting over at the fountain, I noticed you and to tell the truth, I just got the feeling I needed to draw you. If you want, you may look at the sketches.” And while she said it, she held up her sketchbook, wondering what the girl would do.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Searina tucked some of her hair behind her ear as she sat there. She couldn't believe how boring this place could be. Her eyes glanced to her phone when she felt it vibrate. It was her friend Kasey, asking if she wanted to go shopping. She sighed before texting her that she had to wait for her brother to get off work. Kasey, not being one to wait on people, said that was fine and she would just go with Bella instead. She frowned slightly. This was why she couldn't let anything about herself be abnormal, anyone in this clique knew they were as easy to replace as last seasons shoes.

She looked up quickly to a girl in front of her, a bit shocked since she hadn't been paying attention. At first she was a tad freaked out but decided to give the girl a chance. "Um, OK." She said quietly, holding her hand out to see the sketches. "And, I'm Searina." She wasn't sure what else to say, she had never been in a situation like this before.

She looked at Stephanie, realizing how pretty she was. Immediately she pushed the thought the back of her head, she refused to be as disappointing as her brother. Besides, she couldn't like girls, she had a boyfriend. That was proof. The thoughts in her head were hidden from the outside world by the curiosity in her bright blue eyes, she really was excited to see the drawing.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

As she held up the sketchbook, the girl just stretched out her hands. Frowning her eyebrows a little, Stephanie wondered what the meaning was to it. ‘She can’t be seriously thinking I would just lay it in her hands like I’m her servant. Why didn’t she just took it, I held it up as a sign that she might take it. Or did she misunderstand it?’ She thought.
Just at the same moment Searina introduced herself and still hold out her hands. Not knowing what else to do, Stephanie opened the sketchbook on the page of the facial drawing and put it in the Searina’s hands.
“Nice to meet you Searina. I hope you like it. Off course I’m not that great of an artist yet so if you don’t like it you could just say so.” Looking at Searina, she couldn’t believe how beautiful this girl really was.

From far out she had looked beautiful, but up close it was, well there was just one word that came to her mind, marvelous. Yet she also told herself, to be careful. Knowing girls with such great looks, most of the time had a very ugly and bad character. Though she couldn’t help to hope this one was different.
“Oh and on the next page I have another sketch off you and that is off your whole body sitting beneath the tree.” Stephanie said with a shy smile.
She was confident that she had created two good sketches, but that wouldn’t mean that Searina would like it.
As there suddenly was a gust of wind that blew trough Searina’s hair and waved it out all behind her, Stephanie lost the ability to breath. Knowing from that moment on, she would never ever forget the look of Searina at that particular moment.
“Can I paint you?” She even said before realizing she had said it.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Searina looked down to the sketch and gasped slightly. "These are..." She paused to flip the the next page, "These are amazing." She had never seen anyone draw like this, not that many of her friends drew at all. She continued to stare at them, still taken back by the girls talent. The pictures made her feel pretty, not that she didn't know that she was, it had just been awhile since she felt that way. It was almost as if she was looking at someone else.

Her eyes met Stephanie's as the wind tossed back her hair. She laughed at the girls question, covering her mouth as she did so. It reminded her of the time her younger brother had gotten bored with paper and finger paint and decided to paint himself instead. It was one of the funniest things she had ever seem.

"I'm sorry," She said with a smile on her face, hoping the girl didn't take offense to her laughter, "I think it would be really..." She wasn't sure what the correct adjective would be, "fun. If you would paint me. I've never had anyone do anything like this." She said, her eyes going back to the sketches as she tried to ignore the slight blush that appeared on her cheeks. She looked at the girl again, "If it's OK for me to ask, how old are you?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Ali sighed as she watched the young male walk out the store. Business was slow today, so Selena and Ali decided to relieve Damian of his misery and let him go out for a bite to eat. Though for some reason, Ali felt that the boy wasn't miserable until she walked in.

"What do you think made him become so..cold?" Ali pondered to her friend as she pulled out her designing booklet, in here were all of her dream of becoming a famous clothing designer. Selena shrugged as a frown made its way across her face

"I honestly don't know..he came home one day from middle school and didn't say a word to anyone for atleast a week. And when he finally did speak...something was..lost."

Ali bit on the end of her pencil before twirling it, "Well whatever it is, i hope he finds it! Hey! Maybe i can help?" Ali grinned mischievously, causing a look resembling fear in Selena's eyes.

"Oh no..." Selena mouthed before Ali was in her face, her grin wider than ever.

"Oh come on! You're always talking about he became a loner, let me work my match-making magic!!" It was moments like these that made Selena wonder how she kept her sanity while having a friend like Ali.

As Damian descended the steps, the wind decided to play with his hair. Growing agitated by the locks blowing back and forth, he tied it up using one of the short chains on his pants, he wasn't sure if it would last but if it didn't then he'd just have to stop by a store and buy a band.

His sister's shop was locating in an outdoor shopping center, so it wasn't that hard to find where he wanted and needed to go. The only problem was...this crowd. The parents and their childern, the younger teenagers and their cliques...cliques..human made groups with the soul purpose of making you feel less than human. Damian couldn't help but glare at the group of teens as he walked past them. Once his glare-fest was out the way, Damian made his way into the small bistro just on the otherside. He let one of his rare smiles out as the soft sound of classical music entered his ears. Their were a few people in the Bistro, but they weren't as loud as the crowd outside, he made his way over to a booth and took a seat.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

A young girl with long locks of black hair, gentle blue eyes and pale cream skin, she looked to be about 13 or 14 but her height was odd for she might stood at 5' 7. She walked around the streets of the busy town, shyly, looking up and down now and then to make sure where she was walking. She wore a beautiful black short dress with white lace around the top and bottom complementing her almost developed body, black short boots with transparent black tights and was caring a messanger bag on her left shoulder. She would grip the bag's strap a bit now and then tightly, nervously possible. You'd think this girl would be at school or with a parent been so young but in truth this girl was 17 years old. This girl's name was Aoi Sulliven a 3rd year high school student who today skipped school beacuase she wanted to get away from everything, away from the so called friends shehad, from the pressure to be a straight A student, the rpessure to be perfect. But to her dismay she had no where to go, no place to really go when she was stressed out or lonely, she never really went out or hunged out with "friends" she was to busy been forced by a far by her teachers, yes her teachers, not her parents, her teachers.

Aoi kept looking sideways nervously, trying to find a place to go, to hang out for a bit even for a few hours. She stopped then as she caught sight of a store in the shopping center she absent mindly had walked into. "a clothing store?" she whispered getnly to herself, almost unhearable to anyone around her. Aoi walked up to the entrance and nervously gripped the handle and opened the door slowly, she peered in shyly and looked around. She stepped in calmly but a bit shyly and then started to walk in further and looked around the store amazed by it, it was her first time coming to a store on her own, or a clothing store for that matter. Aoi's parents always sent her, her clothes so she'd focus on her studies, she never understood, if her parents hated her so much why help her? Aoi started to browse the many clothes in racks and looked around a bit more all around her like a curious little girl on her first tip to the mall.

((Sorry its not the best T-T I had to re-write it 3 times and my brain died writing it again and again and again. So its shorter then before hoefully its still a bit good :D))
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Ali looked up from her notepad as the door buzzed, letting her no someone had entered, she smiled softly, "Oh! A customer!" She said giving her best Mrs. Lovett expression. Half of her wanted to burst out in song but she shook the feeling away, she had a feeling that would send the girl into a comeplete shock. And it was bad enough she already looked as though she had just seen the world for the first time

"Looking for anything in particular?" She asked softly as she walked around the counter and over to the girl.She took the moment to look the girl over; the young, raven haired beauty seemed to be only in her late teens, meaning she was suppose to be in school. Ali didn't press this of course, it wasn't her business. She didn't have kids and she was in no postion to play mother. What did concern Ali, however was the lack of color in the teens wardrobe; it just didnt seem right for a youth such as herself to be wearing such a dark and gloomy color

"May I direct you to a more..colorful section?" Ali tried her hand at sounding more professional like Selena had instructed but it just didn't suit her! Ali pouted softly before giving her best cheerful smile

"We have this really great collection for teens! Come on, I'll show you!" Ali grabbed the young girls wrist and guided her to and up the stairs along the side of the store. Upstairs was the clothing lines directed at children and teens.She hoped the girl would like the clothes up here better.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Aoi looked around through the clothes till she heard a voice of a women coming towards her. She turned her blue eyes over to her right and saw the women approaching her. Aoi eyes widen a bit, she's....so beauitful...Aoi thought in her mind a very light pink blush went across her face. Aoi was mesmerized for a few moments till she heard the women talk to her again asking if she was looking for nything in particular "oh umm no not really..." she responded back shyly in a very light gentle voice. Aoi looked down shyly gripping her messanger bag in front of her now, she heard the woman ask if she would lik her to show her more colorful clothes. Aoi looked up at her and looked at her curiously, mom did always get me black clothes...maybe trying something a bit more brighter...might help me a bit more in school she though in her mind with a hint of happiness. But before Aoi could answer the the lady,she had grabbed her wrist and was leading her upstairs. Aoi was in shock for a bit but couldn't do anything about been dragged somewhere, she was a bit weak if you hadn't noticed.

((sorry short >.>"))

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Ali smiled back at the girl as she stopped upstairs. The upstairs was painted in more vivid colors than the downstairs. On one side, the one for children and toddlers, the walls were a dark blue fading into a dark purple; space ships and comets lined the blue side while the purple was accompanied with magical wands and butterflies. Classic Characters such as Mickey Mouse and his Crew and the Disney Princess were also painted on the wall, though they were projected a bit.

On the side for the teens, the walls were a light green fading into a light orange; the green side was painted with skateboards and video game controllers while the orange side hand microphones and diaries. Ali couldn't help but smile again as she clapped her hands in a 'Tada' like manner

"Well here we all! Do you think you'll need help with anything?" Ali tilted her head to the side slightly as she looked at the young girl, "Oh! My name's Aliana, and I'll be here to help you and your shopping needs!"

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Aoi stopped almost touching the young woman in front of her, but she stopped just in time just a few inches away from her. "Oh umm I'm not...sure..." she mummbled "I've never shopped on...my own before..." she said embaressed and scratched her head. Aoi looked up at the girl once she heard her name, wow even her names is pretty... she thought in her head. Aoi releasing what she was thinking shook her head making her black locks of hair moving around. How...how come I'm thinking like this? she asked shocked, a light blush appear onher face again just like before. Aoi looked around her trying to relax and calm herself, her blue eyes scanning around "umm I think I could use a bit of help..." she said after a bit and looked at Aliana. "Ohh and my name's Aoi" she responded sweetly ad shyly.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm

"Aoi.." Aliana said the name lightly and slowly, "That's a very pretty name!" Ali smiled brightly before again guiding the young girl, this time it was over to the girl's section. Ali stopped and turned to face the girl, she then started to examine the girl. It started out as a general examination, she studied the clothing the girl had on and how they had fit her body; then she studied the curves in the girl's body.

'She has lovely curves..' Ali thought before mentally kicking herself, 'No! No! This is work! Think work! Besides, we have to find Damian a girlfriend, not us!' Ali smiled softly at the girl, she couldn't help but be attracted to her.

"Let's look at some skirts first! It's hard to believe a girl of your age hasn't been shopping! You must come from a wealthy family." Ali grinned as she skipped over to the skirts, she spun around once and then leaned into the rack slightly, she extending one index finger and begun browsing through the clothes.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Aoi blushed when Aliana said her name was pretty, Aoi had never thought her name was anything special or even pretty, but somehow when Aliana said it felt like it was the truth. "A wealthy...family..." Aoi muttered under breath, Aoi did come from a wealthy family but it wsn't her family anymore, it had been a very long time since she saw her "family". Aoi thought about her family and how they just judged her and threw her away like nohing after a misunderstanding that happened one night. Aoi felt a bit sad remembering that day but shook her head it was a habi she had when she wanted to forget or make herself think straight. She looked at Aliana as she started to look for skirts "yea I...sort of do...I guess..." she mummbled lowly. Aoi walked over to her and watched as she looked through the skirts, she walked through to the other side and started looking for something herself though she wasn't doing a good job of it.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Ali picked up a few skirts and then ran over to the blouses. So what she wasn't acting 'professional', the only thing that mattered was she was helping a girl find the ideal clothes. Ali sighed some, this was the girls first time shopping, an event usually spent with a mom or atleast a close family member, it made her think back to her mom. Even though they still stayed in contact..there was something..missing. Ali brushed the feeling aside as she trotted over to Aoi.

"I'm not so sure what your style is, but i picked out some things that i think would fit your curves nicely." Ali smiled and then tilted her head over towards the dressing rooms, "I'll just go lay them over there. k?" Ali ran over to the dressing rooms and placed the clothes in room three. As she was walking out of the room, her stomach gave a light grumble. She patted her stomach and put a finger to her lip, "Shush you!" She whispered.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!