Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Orenda Academy: Character Relations

a part of “Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by Raisinette.

Hogwarts isn't the only notable school in the wizarding world. Welcome to Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the American wizarding schools.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Orenda Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Orenda Academy: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 pm

This is where you can post your character's relationships with others. I would recommend PMing the other players if you want to set up specific histories or connections with other characters. I will be adding the additional characters to this list as they are accepted, but you may go ahead and start with what we've got!

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif or img of character[/img]
[size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95] Age - House - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[size=120][u]Students[/u][/size]
[size=90][list]
[*][b]Abigail McCall:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Braelyn Blaine:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Chase MacGreine:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Derik Guilder:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Donald Alorez:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Eva Sweeney:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Frederick Nicholas:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Julia Alorez:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Kira Whelan:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[*][b]Marley Evans:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[/list][/size]
[size=120][u]Staff[/u][/size]
[size=90][list]
[*][b]Clovis Haleshire:[/b] One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.
[/list][/size]
Last edited by Raisinette on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Orenda Academy: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon watcher on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Abigail McCall
Age 18 - House: Vulpes - three adjectives to describe your character
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students

[♥☺]Chase MacGreine: Abigail has been friends with Chase since the start of her first year. But the last two years or so she has been getting felling for him, she want to say something but fears him rejecting her. She knows that Chase would be their if she needed. Abigail trust him more then anyone.

[◑]Braelyn Blaine: she knows of her and has talk to her as well but that the extent of it.

[◑]Donald Alorez:N/A

[◑]Eva Sweeney:N/A

[☺]Frederick Nicholas: she finds him to be a, kind, trust worthy friend that she could relay on if the need arose. That says a lot for Abigail since she has a hard time trust people.

[◑]Julia Alorez: N/A

[☠◑]Kira Whelan: Abigail dislikes this girl. they have a the jealous rivalryandnot trust this girls intentions with Chase AT ALL!!!!!.

[◑]Marley Evans: N/A

Staff
    [◑]Clovis Haleshire: She find him to be an odd man, but still a good teacher.

Last edited by Moon watcher on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon watcher
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faeriebreath on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 am

Kira Whelan
15 - Cerva - Free-spirited, optimistic & friendly

Students
    [☠]Abigail McCall: Enemy. Kira really does not get along with this girl. They simply can't stand each other (& she's not entirely sure why yet).
    [◑/☺]Braelyn Blaine: She thinks Braelyn is a little shy, but really nice & easy to talk to.
    [☺]Chase MacGreine: Kira gets along with Chase superbly. Even when school is out they hang out in NYC & Kira frequently visits & hangs around his family's book store. She is always trying to get him to tag along during her thrill seeking episodes.
  • Derik Guilder: n/a
    [☺]Donald Alorez: Friend. Because of his cheerful, mild-mannered disposition & Kira's sunny optomism, she & Donald get along quite well. Kira often tries to drag Donald out of his antisocial shell.
  • Eva Sweeney: n/a
    [◑]Frederick Nicholas: Neutral. They've seen each other around & interact once in a while, but they are merely acquaintances.
    [☠]Julia Alorez: Neutral/Enemy. Kira is convinced that Julia doesn't like her spending so much time with Donald. She feels like she has to walk on eggshells around Julia.
  • Marley Evans: n/a

Staff
    [◑ ]Clovis Haleshire: Neutral. She finds him to be an interesting character. She is often chastised by him due to her poor work ethic.

Frederik Nicholas
15 - Vulpes- Hardworking, moral & introverted

Students
    [☺/♥]Abigail McCall: Friend/Crush. Frederik really likes Abigail. He likes how intuitive & creative she is. Plus she's never afraid to let him try his new spells out on her. He would like to tell her how much he appreciates her, but he knows that she already has feelings for someone else.
    [☺]Braelyn Blaine: Friend. He greatly admires her humility & her gentleness with animals. She's a very comforting person to be around, so it's easy to be himself with her.
    [◑/☺]Chase MacGreine: Neutral/Friend. He's nice & they have decent conversations whenever they do talk. Frederik thinks he ought to try to hit the books more often though.
  • Derik Guilder: n/a
    [◑]Donald Alorez: Neutral. Even if he didn't like Donald, he would never be rude to him because he Julia's little brother.
  • Eva Sweeney: n/a
    [◑]Kira Whelan: Neutral. They see each other around, but they are just acquaintances.
    [☺]Julia Alorez: Friend. He enjoys spending time with Julia because he knows that she has a good heart & a strong work ethic. He likes that she can keep him productive, rather than burden him with chaos & troublemaking.
  • Marley Evans: n/a

Staff
    [☺]Clovis Haleshire: Neutral/Friendly. Frederik considers Clovis to be very respectable, with or without his endless quirks.
Last edited by faeriebreath on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

faeriebreath
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 am

Chase MacGreine
17 - Aquila - fun-loving, resourceful, lazy

Students

Abigail McCall:
We basically grew up together in Rhiamon Way. She's been my best friend since day one. Yeah, she may be a little different, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Braelyn Blaine:
We're in the same house, and she's nice enough, but we don't really hang out much.

Chase MacGreine:
I'm a pretty cool guy, if I do say so myself.

[*] Derik Guilder:

◑☺ Donald Alorez:
Donald is a good kid, as far as I can tell. He's quite a bit younger than me so I don't really know him all that well.

[*] Eva Sweeney:

◑☺ Frederick Nicholas:
He's a nice enough guy, but needs to put down the books from time to time and come out of his shell a little. Maybe I can help him out with that.

☺☠ Julia Alorez:
This girl needs to lighten up a little. Although, it is kind of funny how she gets so worked up over some things. I flirt with her sometimes just because I know it bugs her.

Kira Whelan:
If anybody's up for an adventure, it's Kira. She's an all-around fun girl and I enjoy hanging out with her.

[*] Marley Evans:

Staff

◑☠ Clovis Haleshire:
I like his class, but the guy is just plain weird.

Braelyn Blaine
15 - Aquila - friendly, loyal, introverted

Students

[*] Abigail McCall:

Braelyn Blaine:
That's me!

Chase MacGreine:
We don't really hang out, but I guess he seems cool.

[*] Derik Guilder:

[*] Donald Alorez:

[*] Eva Sweeney:

[*] Frederick Nicholas:

[*] Julia Alorez:

[*] Kira Whelan:

[*] Marley Evans:

Staff

Clovis Haleshire:
He is... interesting.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!