Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Organized Crime(OOC AND SIGNUPS)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Organized Crime(OOC AND SIGNUPS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Colonel Heck: The streets of New York are plagiarized with crime. The streets are run by gangs. The most known is The Infernal. They are the one's responsible for most deaths occurring in New York. The leader of the Infernal is hidden well. We have no traces on him but we are trying our best to get the bastard. They call them selves the Truths, but more of a modern day assassin vigilantes. We know not of there purpose but we can't let them get too far. So far, we know that they have 4 branches in there gang. There is the Soldier group, they are merely guards. If they need to storm the place, thats who they send in. No need to waste the good ones. Next are the Mercenaries. They lead the soldier group. Ten men to each Merc. There main goal is to get what they need. Steal goods, rob a bank. But they have to be clean about it. They are usually helped by the Assassins. They get the money while the Mercenaries distract them. Assassins kill whoever needs to be killed. Lastly, we have the Seraphim. We believe that they are the Leader's right hand men. They lead the assault on killing important people. Business leaders, Congressman, anything they need to do. We don't know exactly how many Seraphim there are, but we have estimated maybe about 3. So, with this knowledge, I hope you can take care of everything. Whether you choose to help us or if you stand against us. Its your choice.

Text Message:
This is my town. Whatever Heck told you is a lie. We are not vigilantes. We save this town from destruction. Our goal is peace. But peace is unobtainable without death. So you may want to think twice in each choice you make. If you decieve us, you are dead. You join us, you have a choice. A choice to make the world better. So, are in for a little organized crime?

(This is a little rp I made. Its my own twisted version of New York city. You can join as either a cop or a part of Infernal. I'll be the leader of Infernal of course. If you want to be Colonel Heck, message me and we'll see. Better be quick with the Seraphim choices too. There's only 3. I'll accept anyone to take the posts, as long as they're creative with there character. No limit on assassins or lower. We will be focusing on the 1st district of New York, so it can be a bit more organized and we'll have enough for each. If it was the whole city then it wouldn't be much of an rp with little people.)

Character Skeleton-

Name:
Alliance:
Bio:
Weapon of choice:(Anything, idc)
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Rules:
1-No killing a character without permission from the other character.
2- No GM'ing
3- Romance allowed, but keep it pg-13
4- Cursing is allowed, but use it sparingly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Organized Crime(OOC AND SIGNUPS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Strata
Sex: Male
Alliance: Leader of The Infernal
Bio: His history is unknown. He started The Infernal many years ago and has kept it safe from the police and fbi.
Weapon of choice: Titanium cane. Uses it to attack people. Pistol with diamond bullets.
Personality: He is a mysterious person. Very serious about his work.
Appearance: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/tlapala900/anime/Save0594.jpg
Extra: None

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Name: Kira Walker

Sex: Female

Alliance: Infernal, Soldier

Bio: Kira is an orphan, her parents having died years ago when she was only eight. They were caught in the crossfire of a shoot out between the police and a group of hardcore bank-robbers; stray police shots had been their downfall. Of course, for some reason beyond her understanding, the police never seemed to get in any real trouble for it. She lived with her aunt and uncle in their tiny, shabby apartment for four years; they mistreated her horribly. You see, they didn't really care much for the girl, having never met her until that point. The only reason they took her in was because they were her last known living relatives, and she'd been dropped on them by the authorities and child services as her new legal guardians. When she was twelve, she ditched, taking the handgun her uncle left in his desk drawer and one of his knives, and living out on the streets. It was extremely difficult for her at first, but as she grew older, she grew stronger. She learned quickly how to use the firearm and knife she'd stolen, and slowly acquired more of them, eventually building up the vast collection of blades she now has. She has several firearms as well, but her favourite is one that she acquired not long after she ran away, stealing it from a police officer: her M9. Over the years, through having to defend herself frequently, she became very skilled at both armed and unarmed combat. She lived on her own until a year ago, when she took part in a bank robbery with a couple of druggies she'd met on the streets. Neither of them were decent with a weapon, and they both seemed to be permafried on drugs, so she took charge of the situation. Coincidentally, one of the civilians in the bank turned out to be a member of the gang she'd been hearing about, the Infernals. After he saw how she did with a weapon, he'd approached her. After talking for a while and learning a bit of her history, he proposed that she give the gang a try. She'd agreed, and was now a soldier in their ranks.

Weapon of choice: Several firearms, including her M9 and her M16 (she carries around the former. The latter she leaves for when she really needs it), as well as a vast array of different blades. She very rarely doesn't have several concealed weapons on her body.

Personality: Her personality is somewhat of a mystery, because she tends to keep to herself more often than not.Many people who know her believe this is because she's slightly anti-social and doesn't really like people very much. This, in fact, isn't the case, but she's just fine with letting everyone believe that anyways. She's not very trusting of people she doesn't yet know well most of the time, and doesn't often reveal things about herself when she can help it. However, with people she trusts, she's very open, willing to tell them almost anything they want to know, and loyal until the end. She's very passionate about her opinions, and of those she has a lot. She's got an explosive temper when people get on her bad side. She's very honest and straightforward, to the point of being blunt, and doesn't feel the need to act a certain way to make herself seem nice. Because of this, many people have labeled her as a nasty person, but the fact is, she just doesn't like to sugar-coat anything.

Appearance: Dark, ash blonde hair that falls in straight, slightly choppy strands down to her shoulders, with bands brushing near her eyes. A few dark crimson streaks accent it, but not many. Her skin tone is about average, though slightly on the pale side. Her eyes are a bright, fiery blue, and she's a little bit on the short side, standing at about 5' 3". Her lifestyle has led to her body being well toned; she has a slender build, and weighs in at about 115 lbs. Her average outfits normally consist of somewhat scrappy clothing; plain, normally dark-coloured well fitting t-shirts and tank-tops, and worn out, torn up denim jeans and shorts. The only footwear she owns is a pair of worn-out combat boots that clearly weren't made for her, but still fit her surprisingly well. Aside from that, she has a belt that she wears around her waist which contains many small compartments, which hold all of her basic utilities and the weapons she can fit. The majority of the weapons she carries on her person are hidden from view. She has a tattoo of her shoulder blades of butterfly wings; they're coloured black and white.

Extra: She loves seafood and sushi, and almost any sweet drink, alcoholic or otherwise. She's dappled in drugs (her favourite is the classic marijuana), and she smokes, and enjoys drinking. Her moral is, "Live like you're gonna die tomorrow", and she does so, by doing whatever she feels like, legal or not.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mobpeace on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Name: Thomas Jones

Sex: Male

Alliance: Seraphim of the Infernal

Bio: Thomas started off working small, as a self-managed truck thief. He sold stolen shipments to the highest bidder, and soon became notorious because of the efficiency with which he went about his work. Soon enough, he attracted the attention of the Infernal. He left his own operation, and became part of theirs. His quick-thinking, physical prowess, and wisdom, quickly led him to a position of authority amongst the criminals.

Weapon of choice: Desert Eagle .44

Personality: Thomas is quiet, and shy, unless he has confirmed his thoughts on whoever it is he is talking to. When in his chosen company, he can be rude, and quick to anger. He is incredibly violent, and greedy, though he has a strong sense of loyalty. He is efficient to an almost obsessive degree when it comes to his work.

Appearance: Thomas is tall, and laden with muscle. His skin is a very dark brown, and his hair is shaved into a small afro which barely clings the top of his rugged features. He has several scars, and his nose is bent -- it's obvious its been broken before. He almost always looks alert, and ready, and his wide brown eyes are almost completely void of emotion.

Extra: None

Mobpeace
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 pm

((Can I be a Seraphim?))
Name: Chaos
Sex: Female
Alliance: Infernal
Bio: Chaos grew up in an Irish family in California with strong Mafia ties, so she learned how to handle crime at a young age. At 16, her father told Chaos she had to make her own way in life, and sent her to Infernal, with a job as a soldier. Her talent for a nice clean kill, with next to no trace of there being a murder, was soon spotted, firing though the ranks and at the age of 20, with only four years with Infernal, became one of the youngest Seraphims.
She has many enemies, as many became jealous of her progress.
Weapon of choice: AK-47
Personality: Tends to kill to any who she thinks may be a threat to her leader ship, unloyal to everyone but her closest friends and master, flirty, can be shy, and may jump to conclusions.
Appearance: Slim build, slight impish look, Jet black shoulder length hair, with red low lites, tied back into a slick ponytail, oval eyes, coloured like emeralds, black t-shirt, black trousers, black converse, black jacket, often wears black scarf over the lower part of her face.
Extra: Skilled in martial arts.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Accepted.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Sweet xD

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mobpeace on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 pm

So, when is this going to get started? :?

Mobpeace
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:30 pm

We need 3 Seraphim first. We only have 2 right now.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:04 pm

I'ma be a bitch and join before i go to camp, so i have a 3 day grace period of total silence

omfg its shitty quality but i'm rushing it, sorry viv but i gata be quik, i'll edit this ASAP when i get back :( )~)
-------------
Name:Unknown
Nick: Hidden shadow's
Sex:Male
Alliance:Seraphim of the Infernal
Bio: He never talks, in fact he cant, his mouth is shut but only because he was born a mute, his drunken dad went haywire and preformed a "surgery" thinking it would heal him... they never removed the wiring. they couldn't without removing the lips. so they never did
Weapon of choice: couple of knifes, guns he decides tgo pick up. and anything he can get his hands on really
Personality: hes quiet, and very cold, almost as cold as ice if you touch hiom. his stare and gaze will make little kids cry when he looks at them.
Appearance: (~(coming soon)~)
Extra: i fucking hate rushing writing, i'll edit this all later but for now... you got the basics.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Accepted

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!