Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orphaned((IC)) -- Still Accepting

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Orphaned((IC)) -- Still Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 pm

The whispering caused Zack to shudder slightly, where, yea where was an issue, he had a room, she had a room, and there were a few places in the orphanage that they could go but there wasn't anywhere where they could eat in peace other than their rooms. Maybe outside? There was that nice tree outside but, he looked for a window and noticed a few water droplets sticking to it. Had it been raining and he not known it?

"Well there are the obvious places," He stated as he watched her lower herself to flat footed again. "And then there are some places where neither of us are allowed...." He trailed off trying not to think of how that one whisper had affected him. "I would say outside, but it looks to be drizzling outside just a little. Take a chance or stay where the path allows us?"

He didn't want to break any rules but, he was willing to take that chance if it allowed her to speak freely without thinking of the large groups, that and well he thought that he may have found a small notch where he may be able to fit in, Bailee was the first of the other orphans that he had approached, and she accepted him.

"How about ....mein Zimmer?" He paused a little embarrassed to be inviting her there. "There's music, a calm area, and I could probably play something for you in the process..." His face was just a little redder than normal.

"Und keine Angst, ich werde die TĂŒr offen lassen." And that was it he had to turn, for he felt a flush of red coming very soon after those words left his mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Bailee's eyes were on the large amount of people flowing in and out of the kitchen, some going outside where they were sure to get drenched, and others finding their usual table, with their usual friends, and usual chats. a sigh heaved her shoulders up and down once before she tore her eyes away from the kids; she was never in one of those groups.

But she wouldn't admit that she usually ate in her room anyways.

Her head nodded once as he said the obvious places, then tilted downwards at the mention of places they were not supposed to go. It's not like she didn't break the rules. Even if she was calm and tried to follow the stupid rules, she never paid any attention to the small ones. Like not going out of your room until 6:00.

Tilting her head back up to look at Zack she nodded a little, smiling. "Solange es gibt nicht eine Menge Leute
" Bailee thought for a moment. "Sind MĂ€dchen laut in den RĂ€umen der Jungen?"

Once he was turned around, her soft laughter- a bit louder than normal- burst through her lips, and she put a hand on his arm and leaned so she could see his face. "Paranoid viel?" She hoped he knew she was just kidding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Zack a little skittish jumped when she laughed. "I'm not to sure about that, if stopped I'll handle the explanation."

He turned to face her not knowing just how red he really was. "I'm not used to doing this, but yes paranoid." He knew she was playing with him, there wasn't much to do but joke with people when they were uncomfortable.

Good thing is that I have enough foot lockers to make shift a table at least.

"Yes this will truly be something to write...." He cut himself off.

He slowly turned to the stairs leading upstairs, not sure what to think but happy he wasn't eating alone again. He noticed Justin, someone he didn't know well but knew about the wings, and what wings they were. He walked out into the hallway leading to the stairs.

"Ich hoffe, das kommt nicht wieder zu mir spĂ€ter zu beißen." He stated lowly to himself. "I am willing to risk it though.

He took the first step up the stairs slowly but surely.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Bailee's eyebrow raised and she took her hand off of his arm, not wanting to make him nervous or anything; she seen him jump. Holding the tray with one hand, she let the other poke her biscuit lazily. She hard some laughing and looked over to one of the tables, seeing a girl with milk floating in the air.

The temptation of letting the electricity from the bulbs above go in the milk to make it look even cool crossed her mind, her eyes lighting up. They narrowed to cover her hazel eyes, her breathing ceasing for a few moments as the lights flickered. A small electricity slither jumped form the milk and then back into the liquid to dissapear, the lights not flickering any longer. A few giggles passed her lips and she looked back up to Zack, not hearing what he said.

"Whatdja say?"

Bailee headed towards the stairs with Zack, pausing when he went slow on the stairs and staying on the main floor looking at him . "Was ĂŒber Justin? Gefahr was? " she murmured, leaning in closer so she wouldn't be heard.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Zack smiled and picked up the pace a bit. "Nothing was just admiring Justin's wings," He looked back and down at her, letting his hand wander to hers, noticing that she might have been a little worried about him, he took her hand in his and smiled. "I'm not risking anything, nor are you."

He stood in front of his door, unsure if he had cleaned up this morning, then realizing he did he opened it, and motioned for Bailee to enter.

The rooms here weren't that big, maybe big enough to have 2 people occupy it. He had it set up to where the window was slightly opened, so that he could get fresh air, there was a slight hint of the Blood rose incense still in the air, and his lockers were set up under his bed. The guitar stand in the corner of the room sitting on its own, the radio still on from this morning playing rock lightly throughout the room. A picture of his mother and father on the stand next to the alarm clock.

"This is home," He stated as he walked in setting his tray on the bed stand and moving the lockers around, two stacked on each other to make the table and one for him to sit on as a seat, he motion Bailee to sit on the bed side, leaving the door halfway opened so that any orderly passing could see inside. "Have a seat, and I hope you're hungry, I grabbed a little extra just in case," He looked at her tray. "That, that didn't help much with your hunger."

He smiled warmly at her and began separating the extra food from his own. He bowed his head, even though he wasn't that religious and held both hands out to Bailee once he was sitting.

"Do you pray for thanks, by any chance?" He raised his head to look into her eyes as he asked the flimsy question.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 pm

she watched him go alittle faster and her brows collided, but instantly smoothed out at what he said afterwards. "Oh." she said quietly, her eyes-too- now wandering over to the boy with the wings. Now why couldn't she be that cool as to have wings, or atleast transform into something? Furrowing her brows again, she tried to keep up with Zack as they walked up the stairs, making sure not to tip her tray- that would be her luck.

Her cheeks burned with a blush as he grabbed her hand, letting her fingers wrap around the back of his hand and smiling once. she stared at the door as he paused, and slowly walked in once he opened the door.

She lowered herself, careful not to spill her tray, to the bed and sat the tray on her lap, looking over at Zack's tray when he said he'd gotten extra. Her rosy cheeks were just getting back to the normal ivory before he mentioned that. They were back to red in a matter of moments. " I don't eat much." Her voice was quiet.

Bailee giggled and shrugged."Sometimes. "Her head tilted downwards slightly.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Zack sneaked a peek at Bailee as she bowed her head, just looking at her, she had to eat more than that, she looked good. He closed his eyes and bowed his head.

"Herr, wir danken Ihnen fĂŒr dieses Essen, auch wenn ich derjenige, der alles essen hat, und danken dem Dach ĂŒber dem Kopf und die WĂ€rme, die können wir uns gegenseitig in Zeiten, in Not zur Seite standen bin. Amen." He peeked another look not knowing weather or not her eyes were closed.

"Agus bheadh sĂșil le do thoil ar an cailĂ­n is tĂș mo mhĂĄthair, agus Relay teachtaireacht mĂĄ d'fhĂ©adfadh tĂș. TĂĄ mĂ© ag dĂ©anamh fĂ­neĂĄil agus tĂĄ sĂșil agam shes lucht fĂ©achana." He smiled at the last comment knowing well aware she could hear him, and that she was watching.

"Good food, good meat, good God, lets eat." He smiled and hoped for one in return for the kiddie remark. He started looking over his plate slowly.

"Sheesh, look at this mess...don't even know where to start." He smiled again briefly. "You sure you don't want anything else here? Cause all I was looking at in the Kitchen was the eggs, bacon, and biscuits and gravy." He set aside the other plate of extra things, being whatever he could grab before they left.

((the second saying is in Irish so don't worry too much about it (: ))
((By the way go ahead and post but i wont be able to reply right away gotta run and give someone a ride home it'll take about 30 mins))
Last edited by Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Bailee peeked up through her lashes, looking past her bangs to see Zack looking back at her; she quickly looked down and smiled.

After listening to what Zack said, she echoed him quietly, saying amen and then tilting her head back up, her thumb and index finger pinching a piece of biscuit and nibbling on it. She rarely ate big meals, and especially didn't eat in front of other people. Her brow furrowed at the next sentence, her nose crinkling up into a stumped and false angered look.

"What?" she asked in a slightly louder voice than a whisper, turning her head to look at him. A few laughs were produced from his other words, the smile returning." Dork."

Her head went back and forth softly, eyes now looking down at her own plate."Noppeee." She scrunched her nose, squinting her eyes and sticking her tongue out.
((Okayssss.))

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm

((3rd Paragraph: Basically translates to a prayer to his mother about taking care of herself, and to see who hes met and let him know what she thinks.))

He looked at her and smiled, "I see, I see so what kind of conversation were you hoping for with this grand meal?"

He began eating picking at his bacon first, and then the eggs while he waited for a conversation from Bailee.

"Its been a good day so far after this morning was over. I'm glad I woke up today its been interesting, don't you think?

He looked about the room taking it in once again, realizing the window was slightly open, which reminded him that his pack was sitting under his blanket, near where she was sitting. He got up and closed his window the rest of the way and returned to the locker and sat down again.

"This would be my mom and dad," He pointed to the small portrait on the stand. "As you can see he was a Gunny and she was well, just beautiful."
He looked at the photo intently and went back to eating. Looking about again.

((okay from now on i may be a little slower posting))

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 am

Annezzy sauntered down the hallway and rolled her eyes as she saw the morning drama. Why is every day in this place so... dumb the thought crossed her mind and then she saw Justin. Her jaw tightening and her pace quickening. She felt Dali nudge her back and grunted softly and nodded as she wandered off to help a guy they both knew as Ali. Her eyes lingered on his curled up frame, and then the scent of blood reached her nose. Her eyes widened as she twisted her head back and forth from Ali -the source-, to Justin -the desire-. Closing her eyes, she willed herself to stop breathing -an easy feat for someone of her kind- and tried to calm her buzzing nerves. That was too close

After she got herself ahead of Justin she decided it might be same to smell the scents of the world again. Walking through the small kitchen, she thanked the cooks as she grabbed herself a small plate of bacon, sausage links, and an egg. The plate was steady in her hand as she focused her ears into the living room where Mandalinn was asking Ali how he was. Her eyes scanned the room and she stood awkwardly against the counter to see where her friend would want to sit -Or that's what she wanted everyone to believe.
Her eyes traveled across the kitchen as she snapped back to reality, and Justin once again came into her sights. A smile spread across her face and she sighed softly, still waiting for her friend to finish her business with the bloody one in the living room.

----

Zach snatched up some toast, two eggs and a few sausage links before heading to the staff table and tossing it down. He nudged his closest co-worker and pointed to the plate "Keep people's hands off that, I need to go deal with a situation.." he remembered the scene that had been in the living room, and upon seeing the little vampire's response, knew that there must have been blood involved. Walking back to the living room, he noticed Dali Anne and Ali sitting together "Which one of you is hurt?" he said aloud, right before seeing the cuts on Ali's hands and wrist. "What happened here?" he looked at the two of them as he worriedly looked at the boy and then stared at Dali. Did she have something to do with this?
♄UCTigerette♄
♄ImagineThat!♄
♄RaeRaeButterfly♄
♄Music♄
♄Lavender♄
♄Aika♄
♄Nezzera♄
♄Ariki♄
♄Adrianna♄
♄TĂŠfarĂłs♄
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♄OriginalSix♄

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 am

"I'm fine..i- had a bad dream. Okay?!"

Dali Anne raised a brow and looked at Ali is disbelief. "Right... Don't get so mad... I'm just curious and trying to help.. You know you can talk to me, right?" She sighed, then saw the cuts on his hand and wrist. Her eyes widened ever so slightly, and she studdered a bit, then her brow furrowed in confusion as she motioned toward the injuries. "So, what happened to your hand and wrist, then? How did you get all those cuts?" She tried her best to keep her tone polite, but it was a little hard when she knew he was downright lieing to her face.

"Sorry.... I'm just a bit on edge at the moment, too much is going on in my head at the moment"

She bit her lip. "It's fine, I understand... But, really, what happened..?" Her voice trailed off. She jumped when Zach's voice interrupted the mostly one sided conversation.

"Which one of you is hurt?"

The girl gave him a confused look. How did he know someone was hurt? Someone probably told him. She let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding and gestured to Ali. She started to speak, but before any words could leave her mouth, Zach interrupted her- again.

"What happened here?"

Dali Anne's brown furrowed once more, and she bit her lip, the worry coming out even more in her eyes as she looked at Ali. She didn't notice Zach's hard stare- until she felt a chill run up her spine, what always happened when she was unknowingly being watched, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. She looked up at the man, and suddenly could hardly breath. His accusing eyes were too much, and she couldn't understand why they were placed on her. He looked angry; did he think she had hurt Ali? "...Why are you looking at me like that..?" she asked, her voice shaky and just barely audible. It was way too early in the morning for things like this. She was tired and her mind was slower than normal. Plus- all she wanted at that point in time was to make sure Ali was okay, and then go get breakfast and have nice girlie chat time with Annezzy.
Last edited by Nezzera on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Website!Hug Button!
♄ ♄ ♄ Syyrannezzera ♄ ♄ ♄

Click here to visit Kuramia Academy

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

As footsteps clattered in the hall, an old bed creaked in protest against the slight form of a boy. Coal-black hair stood up in clumps all over his head as he stretched luxuriously and rubbed his ash-grey eyes. An old wood bed wasn't a luxury by any means, but for a boy who's been sleeping on the ground in cardboard boxes and newspapers for years, his own room with or without a closet and personal bathroom was darn close to heaven. The room was sparsely furnished and not decorated, because in the two months he lived here this boy, Kylen Kees, had yet to develop his own style. His only personal possession was a creased and worn wallet-sized photograph of a family of four.

The day the photo was captured was the last time he saw the tall wiry guy he knew as his father. His sister Kary was just a toddler and knew nearly nothing about her family falling apart around her. He just started kindergarten at the nearest public school and wanted to show daddy the picture he drew in class, but daddy wasn't there and mommy was crying in the kitchen. Little Kary was napping in her crib; only a tornado would wake her. Mommy told him daddy went away, but she didn't know when he would come back. He never came back.

Kees slipped the photo back under his lamp, face down because he didn't want to be reminded of his father right now. He was the last one up as usual, but he never was a morning person. He took his comb, toothbrush, and toothpaste from the bottom drawer of his nightstand and headed to the boy's bathroom in cotton pajamas and bare feet. The cold floor didn't bother him as much as other kids, and he thought those who complained were spoiled brats, but he'd never argue about it. It's too dangerous for him to get emotional about anything.

He heard a noise downstairs, like a scuffle. He was a mess, but if someone was in trouble, he had to help them. Kees ran down the steps at a speed his gym teacher would be proud of. He would have preferred the elevator, but he didn't know what floor it was on, but it couldn't have been far from the stairwell for him to hear at the top. He tripped at the second floor landing, scattering everything in his hands and bruising his knee. A bruise was nothing.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Ali rolled his eyes as Zach entered the room, asking who was hurt and what had happened.

Breathing deeply before he spoke “I got a bit upset so I punched one of the pictures on the wall. That’s why I’ve got the cuts on my hands” keeping his eyes on the floor as he spoke, he glanced down at his hand slowly, sighing to himself “but it’s fine they’ve more or less healed now ‘kay?” Ali said trying to keep himself calm, he didn’t want to lose his temper again. Especially around Zach, Zach was smart and knew how to deal with Ali’s outbursts.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm

"What kind of conversation?" she asked quietly, tilting her head to the side and a few strands of her auburn hair falling in front of her hazel eyes. She really wasn't a very good conversation starter or holder, and didn't talk very much period. Not since... she took a deep breath and shook her head at herself, trying not to let her mind wander in that direction too much.

She aimed her attention toward Zack who was now closing the window, and speaking about his parents. Bailee looked back to Zack and smiled alittle, poking one of his arms. "Muskulöses. .like Ihr Vater. " Her eyes swept up to his face, an intense yet gentle gaze. " Jedoch stattlich. Wie Ihre Mutter. " Her brows collided; usually people never had both.

With another sheepish smile, she went back to nibbling on the piece of biscuit she'd sat on her tray.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Zack looked at her with a smile, that was probably one of the nicest things anyone had said about him, usually it was just a comparison of him and his father, never before had anyone mentioned anything about his mother's affect on him.

He looked back towards the window outside, just for the view, it was a decent one nothing spectacular like looking over the horizon from the roof. He went into a sort of day-dream thinking about it, then snapped back after a minute went by.

"I'd like to say thanks for that Bailee, not many people see my mothers aspects in me, I like to think that I got her fighting spirit and the protectiveness from her, cause well Dad was a protective guy, but he learned that through his military experiences. She was born that way," He looked at her almost as if in a dream. "Kinda like the way all women are, some just haven't found they're calling yet."

He walked back to his locker to take a seat again and began eating at the biscuits and gravy not really wanting the eggs or bacon anymore. His face showed something of an impression, something that Bailee had put there, that, and he wanted something, nothing he could get in the time that he was in now. And in an instant he looked up.

"I don't want to be rude by asking, cause something like this shouldn't be asked, its kind of like asking a woman what her...." He trailed off, shying away from finishing that sentence. He simply smiled afterward and thought a minute.

"Look," He said matter-o-factually. "This is what I can do, its not all that I can do but its just a demonstration."

Without reaching out to Bailee physically, but meta-physically, he played with the zipper on her jacket, his hands never moving from their location, moving it down halfway, and then back up just below her clavicle.

"Ich glaube, das Recht zu sagen fĂŒr das, wĂ€re ich zeige dir meine, wenn Sie zeigen, wird mich verkaufen?" He smirked and discontinued messing with the jacket's zipper. "I felt something earlier the first time I touched you, but I can't explain it, maybe you could do better than I with that explanation.

He looked at her with eyes that looked like an excited child's, only a few seconds later his eyes returned to the calm and serene, normal Zack eyes.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 am

"...Why are you looking at me like that..?"

Zach heard the shaking in her voice and closed his eyes trying to calm himself "I'm sorry, Mandalinn. I didn't mean to come off as aggressive or rude.." he said softly as he took a step forward Damn, I really need to stop taking out my stress on the kids he smiled softly and then heard Ali's response:

“I got a bit upset so I punched one of the pictures on the wall. That’s why I’ve got the cuts on my hands but it’s fine they’ve more or less healed now ‘kay?”

He let out a long sigh and walked over, kneeling in front of Ali beside Mandalinn "Dali, go eat your breakfast.." he said softly, looking into Ali's eyes. His mouth opened to speak, but he decided against it in front of another kid, that would have been inappropriate. His eyes shifted to Mandalinn, and he smiled warmly at her "Please go eat? I promise Ali will be alright until you can get back to him.. Trust me.." his eyes burned with warmth and sincerity.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 am

Ali looked away from Zach as he looked at Ali, rubbing his hands nervously he amticipated what was going to happen.

He and Zach hadn't really gotten off to the best start when Ali had moved into the Orphanage.

"This is Zach one of the staff members here" A voice spoke. Zach was handed some notes about Ali and his past. "This is Ali. He's a bit emotional..." Ali growled agressivly tackling the police officer that had brought him in from the woods. Zach acted straight away grabbing Ali and picked him up "That's not acceptable here Ali." he stated as Ali thrashed violently. It must have been at least ten or twenty minutes before Ali calmed down and began to sob.

Shaking his head free of the memory he looked back at the floor.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Bailee smiled slightly, the blush tinting her already rosy cheeks to create very red Bailee cheeks. Nodding her head slightly, she watched him try to explain what he was thinking, her head tilted slightly; confusion clouding her eyes. "What?" Being cut off by the movement of her zipper, her body flinched once and she looked down, not hearing what he said.

Her fingers went to touch the zipper just as it ceased in movement. She then listened to what he was saying, and tilted her head with confusion. But it quickly faded away, realizing hitting her.

"Oh! That was probably the electricity." Her hand went out, grabbing his as the lights flickered. Her eyes flashed an electricity blue as the sparks traveled from her hand to his from the lightbulb; she tried not to pass alot of it.. wouldn't want to hurt him.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 pm

"Electrici....," Her hands touched his and there was that feeling again that he had this morning. His back bowed slightly and it took his breath away again. "....ty."

Zack knew little about benders, he knew that they had one element they could control, and the really powerful ones could create it from nothing. He had noticed the lights flicker and her eyes, they were beautiful before, they were indescribable now, for that brief instant.

He caught his breath and looked at Bailee with a look of caution, mixed with something else again. He didn't know what to think at that moment, different thoughts of what would happen with a break down, or what she could do to him if he pissed her off. There had been a lot of flickering lights lately, had it been her this whole time?

He looked up at the light to catch the last flicker as it returned to normal. "You are blessed," was what he said as he looked down again into her eyes.
"Was passiert, wenn du emotional werden?" He didn't want to seem nosy but it was an important question in his mind.

He reached out with his mind for his guitar and brought it next to him stand and all, quietly intent on getting that answer about her, because he had a lot to think about after that one question was answered.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baileeee on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:02 pm

A few shy giggles slipped through her lips when he didn't get to finish the word 'electricity' , her face burning with a deep red, hoping she hadn't hurt him.

Pulling her hand back from his, the lights instantly stopped flickering and became as bright as earlier. Bailee shook her head slightly at the opinion. "It's not a blessing." She whispered quietly, looking down once so her hair curtained her face. Just as she was about to explain what happened when she got upset, he asked the question. "I
 gut, es; 
 erhÀlt wenig aus Steuerung heraus. " Her eyes dropped the elctric blue color, quickly going back to the hazel that matched her auburn hair.

The lights flickered once as she twisted her face into a grimace- but quickly let it go calm again- she would definatly not want to have a break down in front of Zack after only just hanging out with him for the first time. "Aber
 erhalte ich besser am Steuern es
.Art von. " She said hopefully, although that was only half true. Bailee still had troubles with it at times, but she was getting a little better at it. Kinda..sorta..

Once again, her body jumped as she seen something out of the corner of her eye. Flashing her eyes towards the object she spied a guitar...and its stand. Letting out a giggle, she set her tray down and scooted more onto the bed, crossing her legs and cupping her cheeks with her palms to rest her elbows on her outstretched knees. "You're...ability, it's much cooler." Her lips twitched into a small smile.

Baileeee
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!