Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Rose Colored life ~Bell 01 Senior year~ OCC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Rose Colored life ~Bell 01 Senior year~ OCC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:42 pm

this is the OCC For my RP please feel free to add your Character Profiles here

well i wanted to try something sort of different so im going to do a sort of slice of life type of role play where the characters deal with life as they start the story as teens and grow up through the story dealing with various problems. i will divide the full story into three parts. these parts will be known as bells the events of the first story will be known as Bell 01 the second will be known as Bell 02. anywho i hope this story can flourish and that the characters involved can grow as well, i hope you like this story
and no powers. i want this to be as normal as possible

here's the character sheet format
Grade:
Outer Personality:
Inner Personality:
Theme Song:

lets get this party started ok

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Our Rose Colored life ~Bell 01 Senior year~ OCC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby srtgirl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 pm

REPORTING FOR DUTY! *salutes* =P

Name: Natalie Venable
Grade: Third year of high school
Outer Personality: Plays it cool, isn't scared easily, extremely loyal to her friends.
Inner Personality: Due to being abused by her ex-boyfriend, she keeps her trueself, the side of her that's highly affectionate hidden. She's broken, but on the mend.
Theme Song: "Coalmine" - Armchair Cynics

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

srtgirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Name: Takashi Masahiro
Grade: third year of High school
Outer Personality: Cold and brutish. he is a delinquent, the toughest at Shiro High school
Inner Personality: He however wants to be loved by some one and not feared because of his reputation. he is actually very smart and caring often jumping into fights when people are out matched or out numbered....even if they dont appreciate the help afterwards
Appearance: He wears the normal school uniform however it is unzipped. he is about 5'9" he carries around brass knuckles
Theme Song: the real folk blues

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm

i just need a few more people

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fl3x on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 am

I hope you don't mind me jumping in...

Name: Michael Schneider (or just Mike)
Grade: Third year of high school
Outer Personality: Originally just labelled the 'foreigner', Michael is now practically a rockstar. He's the popular guy whom everyone loves, but nobody really has gotten close enough to know. Being part of school sports, he hasn't really needed to even try to be popular. He's confident in himself, but not cocky like the rest of the student-athletes. In class, he occasionally drifts off to sleep - primarily due to working a night-job as a waiter/bar-tender.

Inner Personality: A musician at heart, he's already in a rock band with some guys outside school. He knows exactly who he is and where he wants to go. He's confident in himself and his ability, and he's working so he can save enough money to get out of town and study music. He's quite intelligent, which is not common for an athlete at school, although he'll only study enough to pass.

Theme Song: The Eye of the Tiger - Journey
When there's lightning - it always brings me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light
But it was cold - I lost my hold
To the shadows of the night

There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

fl3x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 am

Welcome aboard just jump in when you want to :)

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fl3x on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:22 am

Thanks, i'll try! (:

fl3x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 am

thats all i ask of you and dont worry its a very relaxed RP i wont chew you out for grammar but please use spell check :)

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 pm

I'll come up with a character sheet. Just give me a few minutes or so... :P
This is Fantasy! :) My account doesn't work right now :(

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Name: Demitra(Demi) Charles

Grade: Third year of Highschool

Outer Personality: Demi is always pretty caring and seems to care about everything. Demi is known to be called one of the populars. She never tries to be. As soon as she joined the band and she could play the piano and drums extremly well the populars wouldn't leave her alone and Demi cares of what they might do if she refuses them or if they'll be hurt.

Inner Personality: Just wants to be excepted for who she is not because of her ability to play the drums and piano well. She never wants to play the piano in front of others because she's afraid someone won't like her playing. She is very afraid if others will get hurt it's the same as she is on the outside. Just really wants to be cared about as much as she cares about others.

Theme Song: Some one who cares-Three days grace.
(There :D)
Last edited by LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Well..by the looks of it.. I can't really jump into the story yet seeing as all of you are still off in the streets some where... I guess I'll jump in later but I read all three pages! :) very interesting what happened. I'll come on later and check the IC :P

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 pm

welcome welcome welcome. dont worry about jumping in. ill make a place for you to jump in soon enough. just keep looking. thanks for joining:)

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 pm

No need to do that..I figured out a way to jump in..just need to wait until you guys make it to the hospital for it to work :P
Your welcome!
I'm kind of new...but I know how to RP.

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:42 pm

is it too late to join? :o ...
Name: Isabella Sweehts
Grade: Third year
Outer Personality: Isabella is known as the little kid of her grade. All of her clothes are bright and colorful. Whenever yo usee her she will be eating some sort of candy, most of it japanese.Most of the time when no one is talking to her she just listens to her ipod or reads, finding that a good escape. When she was younger she was the most popular girl in school but after a while she got sick of it and moved away, trying to find a place to escape. Soon she came back to her old school, long forgotten by most and unrecognized because of her new look. Shes shy sometimes, depending on the person.

Inner Personality:Isabella is not one to hide things. Shes out spoken and truthful. Everything she is on the outside she is on the inside.

Theme Song: VersaEmerge; Father sky

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

welcome to my rp i really hope you enjoy your selves

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

hmmm i wonder when to jump in..... :o

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

You Could Jump in now i mean things are quiet at the school the possibilities are endless :)

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Well I have an idea for how to get me to jump in..I was thinking Demi would be doing something like volunteer work to see what kind of job she would like to do so she happens to be at the hospital helping out then she see the whole gang :P haha That was my idea.
(Sorry if my spelling is bad right now..sleepy and well my spell check isn't on at the moment)

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

nice idea, that isnt too bad! do whatever you guys have to do. im looking forward to the posts

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Thank you! :)

I'll post once you three people show up at the hospital! :) no point in doing before hand :P

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!