Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club

Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club

a part of “Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club”, a fictional universe by Xiphoniii.

5 Years later, and this school has become dreadfully boring. Shall we rectify that?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ouran Acadamy Host/ess Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Just for the record, anybody who wants to make their own home can, but I would like you to inform me first, so I can give it a proper location, just in case stuff happens there, as in the show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Do I post here to join?

Name:Alicia Andrews
Personality:Nature-friendly
Appearance:Image
Role:Hostess
Type:The Gardener Type
Theme song:Superman - Goldfinger (Her ideal version of a man, someone who tries achieving their goals/Someone she can help)
Siblings:Nope!

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 pm

That's fine, but in order to post in the RP, you have to go to the actual RP(linked at the top of the page), and then click the Characters tab. You can submit from there. If you want to just copy paste your profile in, just go ahead and put it all in Description, or break it up as I did, or whatever. Other than that, it seems okay to me. I'll accept when you post.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 pm

I submitted her!

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Alright, on my way! Thanks for the interest! On a side note....I love your avatar. Trying to remember why it's familiar....it's not Yotsuba is it?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 pm

...wow, that's a lot of Hostesses. Um...anybody else who wants to join, would you be willing to cross-play or play a civvie? I think it's safe to say that the hostess club has enough members.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Nope it's Azumanga Daioh! :D

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 pm

When are we beginning?

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Ah, right. Got it. Also, bit of UST for us two, probably. I saw your character was crushing on Kenneth, and took the liberty of ret-conning it into a mutual thing, even if they both don't know/acknowledge it. If that makes you mad, I'll change it.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

What do you mean by mutual?

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 pm

As in, I added him as having one on your charry. He just doesn't tell anyone. He flipped a coin. It said don't tell anyone. Him being him, he listened.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

That works for me, when can we start rping?

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Hmm....I'll make an OP, then it'll be open for business, kay?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Okay, that will work :D.

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Out of curiosity, anybody willing to be co-founder? AKA, founder on the Hostess side? I'm making it basically one club.

EDIT: OP is up. go ahead and post, folks.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:24 am

Nice, but it does seem like there is too many hostess XD
Gonna submit my chara later ^^
I'll sketch up a host, but I'm not sure I can RP properly as a male ^^''

EDIT: Also wondering what the Theme Song in the character skelly is for o.o''
EDIT 2: D= I just read the intro again =/ There's already 5 people in the hostess club... darn =/ I guess I'll go ahead and make her a normal visitor then.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

Eh, it's not really there for any particular reason. Just, sometimes you can learn more about a character from the choice of theme song than anything else, I've found.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am

-nods- Uhm, could you please tell me why my characters aren't approved then? XD
I've changed Mitsukai's role just now X3 cause I went for tuition classes before that =/

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Ziphoniii, I forgot, I'll be the co-founder.

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!