Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran academy-Pupils OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ouran academy-Pupils OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Everyone knows of the famous Ouran highschool host club members right? Well, new kids are wanting to become host also. These kids have watched the host clb members from affar and are intrigued by there work. Now, they have asked President of the host club, Tamaki Suoh, to become the host members aprrentices. Eventually Tamaki and the rest of the club members agree to tutoe the kids in how to be splendid host. Now, I say kids for a specific reason. Not just young boys are wanting to become host members, but females do also so that can entertain boys. Now, who nows better then to impress a guy than guys themselves which is why the girls also went to the host members. Along with all that some of the girls are falling in love with there mentors. Will these kids be able to be taught by the best of the best?

Alright, here is the canon list
Tamaki Suoh:
Haruhi Fujioka:Sunny
Kyouya Ootori:Brokenlove
Hikaru Hitachiin:brokenlove
Kaoru Hitachiin:kirai-chan
Mitsukuni Haninozuka"Honey":
Takashi Morinozuka "Mori":

Character sheet
Name:
year:
appearance:
personality:
mentor:
Last edited by brokenlove on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Ouran academy-Pupils OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm

OoO!
Can I be Haruhi??!! ^w^
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey Sunny! Sure you can be Haruhi. I think I will take Kyouya.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 pm

I have a question. Do you have to be a canon character or are you allowed to use your own?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 pm

*bounce* Can I join as a new female character?
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey can I reserve a spot as a girl with Hikaru as her mentor please? I'll have my profile up either tonight or tomorrow after school.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Name: Neko Mai Ali
Year: 1st
Appearance:Image
Personality: Neko is a shy, kind girl. She just recently moved to the area and no one knows much about her, she would much rather be in her room with her guitar playing music then talking to anyone and is often found looking very uncomfortable around the academy because she doesn't know what she should do.
Mentor: Kaoru.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Name: Kimiko Ito
year: 1
appearance: Image http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x114 ... nkgirl.jpg
personality: Kimiko is a rather sarcastic and spunky girl. She normally speaks before thinking, which tends to get her into a lot of trouble. She’s the same way with taking action. She doesn’t think of the consequences. Normally she’s a happy and kind girl, but she gets angry quickly and has a hard time letting go of that anger and not holding a grudge.
mentor: Hikaru
Last edited by Kirai-chan on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:24 am

You don't have to have a canon character Forensic_Anthro. You can just have your original one.\

Mariastorm, Kirai-chan, you are both accepted.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Mars... Are you stalking me? Have a malevolent B-day, by the way. :)
Also, I can actually see that picture...!

Name
Tethyszxiva Kai Ali

Alias
Xiva

Sex
Female

Year
1st

Appearance

Personality
Xiva is an odd girl, she has many interests, but her favorite is music. Before you get to know her, she often comes off as shy, but once she begins to really trust you, she can be very outgoing, and maybe she would even play a song on one of the instruments she can play for you. She just recently moved to the area with her sister, Neko, and no one knows much about them, she would much rather be in the room she shares with her sister, playing music than talking to anyone, and is often found with her sister, looking very uncomfortable around the academy because they doesn't know what they should do.
Slightly unlike her sister, Xiva likes wearing bright colors as well as black.

Mentor
Haruhi
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank youu Broken!! ^^
Oh and also... HARUHI IS A MENTOR!! :D
lol.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Thank you for the accept...

No, Forensic, I am not...

It's an Ouran Host Club roleplay, of course I would join it.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Your very welcome Sunny! Anyways, Forensic_Anthro you are accepted. By the way people can have more tha one original character for the canons to mentor.

Here is my original character
Name:Takako
year:1st
appearance:Image
personality:Takako is very outspoken. She is not a fraid to tell people how she feels about them. The only difference with that is telling Tamamki that she likes him. Ever since she first met Tamaki Suoh, the prince and president of the host club, she has wanted to become just like him to please boys. Not only to just please boys though, she also wants to impress Tamaki himself. She is very respectable and calls everyone by Senpai.
mentor:Tamaki

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Hiiiii, can I join as Tamaki as well as one of my own characters? :D
Name: Yuki Aaliyah

year: 2nd

appearance: Image

personality: Yuki is one of the most outgoing people you’ll ever meet. Her energy is limitless although she is not exactly hyper, but still causes her to be rather klutzy. Making friends is one of her hobbies as well as archery and just simply wandering around town. She doesn’t like staying at home alot mostly because she finds it boring. In fact, most of the time she prefers going to school.

mentor: Kaoru
Last edited by xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Would it be ok for me to have two characters, a boy and a girl? XD

Name: Tsubasa Sato

Year: 2nd

Appearance:

Personality:
Tsubasa would rather sleep than work, being the unmotivated young man he is. He isn't ashamed of who he is, and enjoys showing others his collection of stuffed animals, if they are even interested. He speaks in monotone much of the time because of his difficult time with emotions. Tsubasa is a very sleepy person, and acts cute in his own, unintentional way. He enjoys singing, but does it on his own time (that's the only thing he keeps a secret about).

Mentor: Haruhi Fujioka

Name: Namida Sakuraba

Year: 1st

Appearance:
(She dyed her hair; her natural hair color is a light brown.)

Personality:
Namida enjoys dressing in a laid-back fashion, and talks very little. She enjoys observing others and studying their emotions. She smiles often, though others can never be entirely sure if she's faking it or not. Namida is very intelligent, snarky and analytical. This young girl constantly speaks in a sweet tone, whether she is happy or not. Namida is sickeningly polite, to the point that others around her are curious if they really know who she truly is.

Mentor: Kyouya Ootori
Last edited by Ereblitz on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey Ferret. Of course you can join as Tamaki. Your original character is accepted. I would like her to be tutored by someone. Thats the whole plot of the role play.

Ereblitz both your characters are accepted. Yay, now Kyouya has an apprentice.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok then, who should tutor Yuki? xD

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh yeah!! Kyouya and his little apprentice with have oh so much fun together!!!
XD HIGH FIVE!

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 pm

I think Honey or Kaoru would be perfect for her. Which one do you think is best?

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

I choose Kaoru xD

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!