Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran academy Pupils IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Ouran academy Pupils IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Sorry it took so long, but I finally got it up. Yay.

Everyone knows of the famous Ouran highschool host club members right? Well, new kids are wanting to become host also. These kids have watched the host clb members from affar and are intrigued by there work. Now, they have asked President of the host club, Tamaki Suoh, to become the host members aprrentices. Eventually Tamaki and the rest of the club members agree to tutoe the kids in how to be splendid host. Now, I say kids for a specific reason. Not just young boys are wanting to become host members, but females do also so that can entertain boys. Now, who nows better then to impress a guy than guys themselves which is why the girls also went to the host members. Along with all that some of the girls are falling in love with there mentors. Will these kids be able to be taught by the best of the best?

Alright people who I have accepted, begin posting. For those of you who want to join here is the OOC link.
ouran-academy-pupils-ooc-t31359.html
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Ouran academy Pupils IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Neko was biting her lip as she walked around the academy, her brown eyes fixed on her iPod which was blaring Three Days Grace, she drew her gaze away from it for a moment to look around. She was nervous about being tutored by the Host Club... Well, Neko was nervous about almost anything here. She was new, and she didn't have many friends.

Neko was beginning to wonder where her sister was, at least she could talk to her. With a shake of her head she went back to looking at her iPod. I hope I don't look too stupid... She thought, scanning through her songs. Kaoru was going to be her tutor. That could be a good thing, and a bad thing.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Kimiko walked down the halls, her messenger bag at her side. She was rather excited because today she would start learning how to be a host in the Host Club. She was somewhat new, but she had been there for the past 6 months. She was nervous, yet still super excited. Her tutor was going to be Hikaru, which made her rather happy cause they did get along rather well. As she walked she pulled out her Zune, put the headphones on, and put it on shuffle. The first song that came on was Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. She smiled as she imitated the keys you would play on the piano for that song.

Kaoru sat in the room bored out of his mind. He couldn’t wait for the people they were tutoring to get there cause then he wouldn’t be bored anymore.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm

"Yo, Kitty-cat!"

A voice called only a few yards behind Neko as Yuki came jogging up to her, miraculously not tripping over her over priced dress. Yuki didn't really know much about the timid girl mostly becuase she didn't meet her untill they ended up with the same mentor. Seeing as they do indeed share the same mentor, Yuki thought it would only be fitting to make instant friends. She already even created a nickname for Neko.

"If you don't hurry, you're going to be late!" The purple haired girl cuaght up to Neko and without slowing down, grabbed her arm and countinued to speed off untill finally making it to the music room.

--

Meanwhile, in a dark corner tucked away in the Host room was young, blonde teen curled up in the fetal position.

N-no! This can't be!

Those ominous thoughts boomed in his head.

I've run out of theme ideas for the Host Club!

Oh, that's why.

"All of my ideas have been over used!"

Now Tamaki had reverted to sitting on his knees and pointing his face up towards the cieling in a dramatic fashion. A waterfall of tears spilled out from each of his eyes.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Hiakru was sitting next to Kaoru in the club room. His brother looked quite upset at the moment, either that or just bored. He wrapped his arms around his little brother.
"Hey, the girls are almost here. Don't look so down." he told him nudging him slightly on his shoulder.

Kyouya was sitting on one of the chairs with his little black book out. He was busy wrighting in it. He was making notes about how the clubs mentoring of younger students was boosting the clubs finances. He lanced over at Tamaki.
"You know our students are coming. What will they think seeing you like that?" he asked him. As if to answer his question the host door opened. There stood a blond girl looking around. It was Takako, Tamaki's apprentice. When she saw her beloved daddy, as a lot of people called him, balled up in the corner with tears running down his face she rushed over to him.
"Tamaki-senpai, what is wrong?" she asked him hoping he was alright.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Yasuchika's glare was transfixed on the school that now stood before him. Another few steps and he'd be inside of the infamous Ouran High. Within these walls his brother resided, who knew what kind of devious agenda that was one that blond Lolita's mind. Who knew what kind of cake was in his mouth, what pudding was smeared on his face, what sweets were spread over a refined pallet insulting them by holding candy instead of the fine cousinne they were meant to hold. It wasn't right at all, why wasn't that belly of his bloated... why is it food disappeared as swiftly as the breeze blowing passed. Such a small stature, such lack of training; HONEY-Ni San wasn't human! They could deny it all they want, but nothing about him made any logical sense. He'd even defeat Tousan like it were nothing, the most elite fighter this world had ever even seen. Nothing mathematically or physically made any sense about his brother and yet he existed plain as day.

"I'll expose you for what you really are, i'll show everyone at this school that your no human being at all. Once the truth is known, you'll lose all your titles big brother... and then the family name will be restored. I'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN!" Giving out a war cry from the front gates, quite a few students stopped to look in Yasuchika's way. Blushing with a bit of embarrassment he'd swiftly walk into the school. No doubt his mind would find a way to blame that event on Honey-Chan too.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Karou looked at his brother and smiled. "Sorry I'm just bored and anxious for the girls to get here." He said to his brother as he wrapped his arms around him, making for a rather awkward scene when Kimiko walked in. She was used to them being like that though so she ignored it. She pulled the headphones off her head and let them hang around her neck. "Hi hi." She said to the group with a smile. A piece of her hair fell into her face and she crossed her eyes while looking at it. After a second she blew it out of her face.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Tsubasa Sato

Tsubasa glanced around the foyer of the school as a sigh escaped his lips. 'How am I supposed to find the third music room in such a big... place?' he asked himself in disbelief. He didn't want to wander around the school aimlessly in hopes that he would somehow find his way there. No, that would exert too much energy from him. Now, how could he do this without working too hard? He looked around once more and sighed. Why didn't this school have elevators? '...Damn rich school can't even afford an elevator,' He shook his head in mock dismay as he tried to read the map he was given once more.

"...Is that supposed to be a staircase?" He asked himself as he squinted his eyes at the demented red square. "It looks like someone scribbled it in with crayon..." He mumbled in disbelief, scrunching up the piece of paper as he shot it into the nearest garbage can. It missed by a long shot as it flew and hit the head of an unfortunate student. The blonde was quite scary looking as he turned around, catching sight of Tsubasa, who was standing alone in the foyer, and held his hands up in the air as if he shot something. 'Caught red-handed,' he thought bitterly. The blonde glared at him; Tsubasa saw what could happen to him if he stuck around any longer as he dashed up the stairs.

"Hey, idiot! Get back here!!" The student bellowed at him as he followed suit, bolting up the stairs like a ravenous wolf going after his prey.

'Running away? You're quite the coward.' his subconcious commented as Tsubasa nearly tripped over the top step. 'It's either that or get pummeled by the gorilla over there,' he replied, gesturing towards his pursuer, who was gaining on him. 'I'd like to live a long, unfulfilling life, thanks,' he added sarcastically as he met a sharp right turn, which he barely made as his shoes slipped against the clean floor. The breathless brunette slid through the next corridor he entered as his face swiftly made contact with a classroom door.

"Just. My. Luck." He mumbled as he glanced up at the sign that hung in front of the door. "The Third Music Room...? Maybe there is a god..." Tsubasa struggled with opening the door as he heard the howling of the "gorilla" behind him. With a seconds glance behind him to see if he had caught up, Tsubasa stumbled into the room as the door gave way. He faceplanted onto the ground hard as he rolled over. Without making an effort to stand, because he felt that was too much to ask of his body at that moment in time. He took quite a few deep, labored breaths before speaking.

"I... need... water..." He spoke breathlessly.

Namida Sakuraba

"Third Music Room..? That shouldn't be hard to find," Namida mumbled as she followed her instincts, walking down the hallways in a leisurely fashion. Sure, she might be late, but it mattered little to her. She'd never gone to Ouran Academy before this year, but she'd heard quite a lot about the host club from girls she'd spoken to when gathering information about them. They were really something, she was proud to be a pupil to one of the hosts. Wait till she told her friends back at home about it, oh the excitement that would emanate from them.

"Kyouya-sempai... hopefully he can teach me how to be a "host"" She gestured with quotation marks before reaching a crossroad. Three different directions to take, one of them leading out the school, while the other two lead north and east, if she had learned anything from geography class. Deciding to continue forward, she address her riding up skirt as she tugged it down for the upteenth time. "... I would complain, but I was the one who picked out my outfit..." She mumbled in a puzzled fashion as she tug her vest down as well.

Namida wasn't one to follow the crowd, and had told the school she wouldn't be wearing their uniforms. Quite frankly, she thought they were hideous, who would wear such an awful, yellow dress to school daily? She'd trip on it if she didn't watch where she stepped. Unfortunately, she picked her alternative as a light yellow vest, a white blouse, rose bow coupled with an itsy-bitsy plaid skirt. 'I'm an idiot, a complete... and utter... idiot.' She scowled and she continued forward, to the east as she quickly found herself face to face with the Third Music Room's door.

Knocking twice before entering, the young, choppy blue-haired girl peeked through the doorway, surveying the room for a moment as she took in all the faces. Namida found herself glancing down for a moment as she caught sight of a brown haired boy lying on the floor. '....Someone's a bit melodramatic,' she mused to herself swiftly before looking up again and bowing her head respectfully to the hosts in the room.

"Hullo there, I'm Sakuraba Namida, it's a pleasure to meet you all," She smiled softly at everyone, pulling her skirt down again as she mentally scolded it, though she let no emotion besides kindness rise up to her face.
ImageImageImageImage

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Neko squeaked when Yuki suddenly came running over to her and grabbed her arm dragging her off to the music room.

"I - i- I know...." Neko managed to say, staring at the purple-haired girl, with a rather frightened expression, Neko hadn't been prepared for that. She managed to keep up with Yuki, without her iPod earbuds falling out, which reminded her, her iPod was now blaring "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u, one of her favorite artists.

"Umm... Hi." Neko said, a little awkwardly. She had never met Yuki really, and was a little unsure. As she always was around people she didn't know very well.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

As Hikaru saw Kimiko come into the room he moved a little so that one of his arms was around Kaoru's shoulder.
"Ah Kimi, hey there. So you ready for a full day of pranks, jokes, and fun?" he asked her with a smirk pointing to Tamaki in the corner. He loved picking on the host club president. It was just so much fun until Takako stuck her nose into it and chewed his head off about how unfair it was to him. Takako had noticed Hikaru pointing at Tamaki. She growled a little at him.
"I saw and heard that Hikaru. Be nice." she snapped at him. Hikaru shrugged turning to look back at Kimiko with a grin.

Takako smiled turning her attention back to Tamaki. She then saw someone fall into the music room and seemed like he was tired out. He asked for water and she immediately went to a fountain and got the water for him. She ran over next to him helping him up.
"What in the world hapenned to you now Tsubasa? Oh and here is the water." she said to him handing it to him. She knew Tsubasa and new he got bullied a lot by oter kids.

Kyouya looked up from his book as a girl came in. She introduced herself as Namida and he immediately stood walking over to her.
"Ah, so you are my apprentice. Well, I am your mentor Kyouya Ootori." he told her with a slight bow introducing himself.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 pm

β€œHeck yeah I am!” Kimiko said with a huge smile. She enjoyed picking on Tamaki, even though Takako just about tore their heads off. When Takako growled at Hikaru, Kimiko just laughed a little and rolled her eyes as she walked over and sat on the ground in front of Hikaru. β€œOh great Master, instruct me in the ways of being a great host like you.” She said with a dramatic voice and then laughed a little. Kauro just sat there listening to everything and laughing here and there as he continued to wait.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 pm

((OMG I didn't know an IC was up so forgive me? =3))

Haruhi walked into the big doors of the room. She looked around. Alot was going on already, so she was obviosly late. She sighed, still toting her books in hand. She walked passed everyone, not saying a word. There were new people, so that ment she was going to be a mentor. She smiled at that thought and sat down, putting her bookbag down, and her glasses on. She was crossdressed as a boy. She started to read a book out of her bag. Ocassianally looking up to see what was going on. Nothing interesting so far.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Yuki held up a peace sign and winked at Neko before kicking open the door, who needs door knobs?, and leaping in. "Hello fellow club members! Where's Spikey Number Two?" She was refering to Kaoru when saying this. The "Spikey" part talking about the spiked part of his hair. Hikaru was "Spikey Number One" becuase she met him first. Despite that, Kaoru is the one to mentor her as well as Neko. Not that Yuki really mined. "I'm here for my mentoring." There wasn't really any reason the purple haired girl wanted to be mentored. After wards maybe she'd become a host for boys or not. For now it was all for passing time.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 am

Suki skipped through the hall, her long flowing yellow dress brushing her ankles, a large grin plastered on her face. She paused for a moment as she scanned the wide corridor. With an excited gasp she spotted the third music room. She bolted towards the door and pulled it open, peering inside, she scanned the faces of the hosts that were scattered about the room, all very good looking, she was proud to be one of them. She spotted Mori on the other side of the room.
"Mori Senpai!" she squealed, pushing past the door and rushing toward her mentor. She threw her arms around him giggling happily.
"Mori Senpai!" she repeated, grinning. "I'm Suki Takahashi, your my mentor!" she exclaimed. "Hajimemasheti." she said, smiling brightly as she stepped back, bowing deeply.

---

Just so you know, hajememasheti means nice to meet you in Japanese :D
Kagura: You don't know what a woman feels like when she's in love!
Shigure: Oh yes I do! Or at least I've felt enough women to venture a guess.
~Fruits Basket

Yuko4
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:16 am

Neko could only stare as Yuki kicked the door open and then quietly followed her into the room silently. "Uh..." Was the only thing she could say for a few seconds. She wasn't a hundred percent sure what to do or say...

"Um, does anyone know where I can find Kaoru?" She asked, almost too quietly for anyone around her to her... She wasn't going to just go running in there and be like... Well, like what Yuki just did pretty much. Neko would be too embarassed to even show her face in Ouran Academy ever again if she did.

Just be quiet and hope no one notices you... Neko thought.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 am

(( Sorry it's so short OTL ))
Tsubasa Sato

"Thanks," The brunette sighed as he took the glass of water and began to drink it. He moved to sit up properly, tucking his legs underneath his body as he took a few more deep breaths. "Nothing really, just the usual stuff... Getting chased around by guys..." Tsubasa paused as he repeated the sentence in his head before pouting. "You know what I mean... Besides," He continued as a cat-like yawn escaped his parched throat. "He didn't catch me this time, so I think I might be improving... Where's my mentor, anyhow?"

Namida Sakuraba

"Ah, well it's a pleasure to meet you, Kyouya-sempai," Namida smiled halfheartedly before smirking as she crossed her arms over her chest. "So what are you gonna teach me, master?" She asked pointedly. Namida still wasn't necessarily sure what exactly she was supposed to do, merely the basics. She would be a host to the male students of the school, that's as far as she knew. So, she was curious, what exactly did a host do, specifically? And, for that matter, why did she get Kyouya Ootori as a mentor?

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 am

Suki smiled and turned around to look at the other hosts. She spotted Hikaru and Kaoru, Tamaki, Haruhi, Honey and Kyouya.
"Konichiwa, Hikaru Senpai, Kaoru Senpai, Tamaki Senpai, Haruhi San, Honey Senpai and Kyouya Senpai!" She beamed, rushing toward each host and throwing her arms around them in a tight embrace. She, turned on her heel to see the new hosts, there were more of them than she had expected.
"Hi everyone!" she grinned, giggling happily.

Yuko4
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Haruhi gasped, not expecting the sudden hug. "Konichiwa?" She said. Looking over everyone, she saw a guy she was supposed to be mentoring. She took off her glasses and smiled. Haruhi walked over to him. "Ohayou." She said, bowing down a little. "I'm Haruhi... Your mentor right?" Harhui questioned.

((Ohayou= Good-morning ^^))

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EatingDirt on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 pm

[[I shall try and stay where Tamaki was with you, ferret-chan!]]

Tamaki suddenly jumped up, fist clenched in excitement. He had come up with an idea- perfect for halloween! Traditional! Glorious!

"Mom!!" he said, running to Kyouya estatically. "The chill of autumn has spurred me into action, and I have at last come up with a plan for enthraling the ladies and gentlemen of Ouran!" he grinned, making his usual according to plan face.

"A masquerade gala! It's perfect! Nothing can get in the way of tradition!" he smiled broadly. "But everyone will have to wear a costume rather than a ballgown or tux, and they can be whatever they want!" he said happily, suddenly getting the image of Haruhi dressed up as a princess. "It will be splendid!" he said to no one in particular. "Dad's princess shall be amazing! Mom! Order candles, lots of candles, colored like hallow's eve! And fabric to drape on the walls! And then lots and lots of candy, and pumpkins carved with faces on them like commoners do!" he grinned, listing the things off on his fingers.

"We'll have lots of things set up- like a fortune telling booth and a costume contest and the painting of faces like they do at the fairs in the common part of town!" he said, absolutely estatic and determined. "Kaoru! Hikaru! I leave the side games up to your deviations!" he said, pointing at the twins. "And Hunny and Mori shall devise a list of banquetable items! Oh, this shall be excellent!"

Suddenly, he remembered that there were the pupils to think about, and he got a mischevious grin on his face, turning to them.

"And YOU!" he said excitedly. "Understand now, new students, that we here at the host club aim to provide a unique, dazzling experience that shall leave everyone breathless! Your job is to come up with a major event or game that will be the centerpeice of this fantastic evening, and once you have the details worked out, report your idea to mom and I for evaluation! This will be your first test as pupils of the Ouran Host Club! Now, then..." he said, turning to Haruhi. "Wait here, Haruhi! Dad is going to pick you out a splendid costume!" he said, and ran out, headed for the Drama Department.
Join for the sake of Epicness.
Baby you can drive my car/Yes I'm gonna be a star/Baby you can drive my car/And maybe I'll love you

Beep beep'm beep beep yeah

EatingDirt
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:01 pm

((FFFF, that was awesome. EatingDirt, you are awesome at rping Tamaki. Alot better than I lololololol))

Yuki stopped her beckoning to Kaoru once she saw Tamaki point at her and the others. The look on her face was as blank as ever.

"An event, huh?" She said to herself, a smile forming her lips and her chin resting on her right hand. "I can do that! Ok, evreyone!" All of the pupils' attention was attention beckoned over to the purple haired girl. "We're going to need to work together on this! I have the perfect idea! Just let me explain it then I'll asign jobs for evreyone right before telling..." Yuki's words trailed off as she thought back to what Tamaki told her.

"...and once you have the details worked out, report your idea to mom and I for evaluation!"

"Wait... who's mom?" The question passed through her mind and bounced around in her head before finally escaping out of her mouth. She didn't ask the question loudly. Infact, only loud enough so that she herself could hear it.

Yuki shook her head.

"Anyway, just come over here!"

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!