Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Out of my Hands: OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Out of my Hands: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Lizard is in.
We'd be so less fragile
If we're made from metal
And our hearts from iron
And our minds from steel.
But if we built an armor
For our tender bodies
Could we love each other?
Would we start to feel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

For the knowledge of everyone, Sakaha is no longer a part of this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 pm

wow you guys have posted a lot! Um I just need to read over everything I've missed and then I'll make a post. Sorry for not being on for like the past day or so. Some stuff dealing with school took up like all my time.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Don't worry about it, not much has happened. Basically, everyone decided to move from the forest because night was falling, and now Abram and his brother Howell have come to Relia looking for Alexia.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post but every time I wrote out a post some one else had already posted and I had to edit my post again. Anyways I have to go to dinner and I should be back soonish. Um can you please try and not go to far ahead just cause It makes it really hard to jump back in. If you can't or don't want to slow down that is ok too I guess.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm

OK, I'll try to slow it down for you, but I can't make any promises. My aim is just to keep everyone in the exact same PLACE that they are.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bithack on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Gawd, gone for half a day and have to read 4 pages to catch up. LOL Tis alright, I'm happy it's active, better I have to read 4 pages, then not read at all :)

Bithack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm

I know, right? This is the first RP I've made that is actually doing well. That might just be because my story is effing awesome, but I'm not complaining.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bithack on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Or it could be that I have arrived and my awesomeness just oozess into your story? *Tries not to laugh*

JK :P

Bithack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 pm

LALA, with my expertice, I could play an evil character also, to also steady the ranks ^-^

Though I also say that, just because I want to have an epic Battle with Okima and my Evil Character heheh.
along with having my uses on both sides, and not just one >:D
Nice legs
+1 Boots
makes those orcs go whoo whoo
:)

Okima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Go ahead. Everyone is allowed to have as many characters as they like.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am

alright, it's rather late, and i'm not in a creative mood at the moment, but sometime Monday, i'll probably sit down and type a bio... so look forward to that! xD

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 pm

I thought my characters set-up was very cool, but your all starting to make me feel very disapointed, because he's rather simplistic, and you all make him seem very weak, when he's not, so I'm wondering if I could throw in some powers for him, or add a story arc for him that allows him to learn some powers, and the powers themselves I had in mind, would be a druid-like/shaman-like magic, stuff that allows him to control nature, and animals. like the ability to summon a pack of wolves, or the ability to heal someone using the energy and life from leaves ect ect. i'm asking first because I'd rather not pull it out of no where in the IC forum heheh ^-^.

also:

Name: Hamaruko Vangard

Alliance: Abram

Race: Abyse Vampire

Abyse Vampire Bio: AV (for short, just so I dont have to type it everytime) are vampires in the base structure, they can only go out at night, and they drink blood to survive. Though AV can alter shadows, and darkness, to sneak around and attack others by making weapons ect out of the darkness/shadows. AV have super human strenghs ect also like a normal vampire, and are able to transform into two forms, called there fullmoon form (only on the fullmoon of course) and there shade form, The fullmoon form use of ultament power, it completely releases all of there anger and power into one form of pure dark energy, making them limitless in power. there Shade form is there basic battle form, that turns them into pure darkness also, but doesnt overpower them. in either form they have a slight reduction in damage, and gain no true scars, but in return take more elemental damage. AV are very slender and tall, and have a very translusent pale complexion.

Hamaruko's Bio: Standing taller than most usual AV, He can easily stalk over any of his brotherein, Staying in nothing but black robes, he hides his body, and keeps a mask and hood over his head at all times (like a ninja). Also keeping a katana strapped to his back, with a special crafted black blade, to help concentrate shadow energy onto it. Hamaruko tends to stay quiet at all times, he's not very social, he just lives to kill and fight, never able to settle down with any girl (or guy, he doesnt care), and love. He carrys a deep hatred for humans, he finds them dirty, and greedy. He hates how there always taking up space in the streets, pushing him away, and making him hide. Other than that itself, he keeps under a very unknown status.

Sorry this bio wasnt very flaverful, but I wasnt in the mood to make a huge bio, expecially if he dies soon after he starts in the story (not planning on making it happen) but I dont care if anyone wants to fight him heheh. ^-^

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 pm

You may use the new character, and you may also alter yours if you feel it is necessary.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

alright, that said, i'll pull the powers themselves out alittle in our scuffle, and i'll bring in Hamaruko also.

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 pm

I'm going to answer your questions here, Okima, because I don't want any more OOC in the IC than necessary.

1. There is a way to resist a Siren's call, but it is EXTREMELY difficult as it involves blocking off the mind from all foreign intruders, because the call does not affect the heart, but the brain. It controls the victim. I figured that using the calls would be thought as God Modding, but I fixed that by making sure that only the females could control males and vice versa. (In my story, it is much different.) A being who has come across the Sirens for the first time would not be able to resist. At least not right away. I would have been fine if you were able to break free from the spell after a few minutes, however, I was miffed because a surprise is attack really not defendable where Sirens are involved.
2. I gave your friend many warnings, but he did not respond at all to any of my private messages. He didn't even answer them, and I believe I sent three. That, I thought, was rather rude. It would have been fine had he actually changed what I wanted him to fix, but he did not, and that is why I removed him from the RP.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 pm

((I hope this is okay for a second profile. I thought we needed another vamp :D))

Name: Miira

Species: Vampire

Appearance: Miira has black that comes down past her shoulders to about her lower back, layered and half pulled up in random pins. She uses light black makeup over her eyelids, with deep red lipstick over her full lips. Miira has high cheek bones, and big bright blue eyes. Miira usually wears a skinny leg jeans tucked into combat boots, and a tank with an overcoat on top. She either uses her vampric powers to attack, or her crossbow, which she finds sheer irony in using.

History: Miira has has an absolute huge crush on Howell since she first became a vampire, and everyone knows it, though she tries to deny it as much as possible. Any life before that she has pretty much forgotten, and she dosent much care. Miira has an eceptional hate for sirens when she was almsot killed by one when she was around 54 or so.

Personality: Careless, easily bored, and unwilling to fight unless she gets a benefit out of it, Miira can be considered a cold heartless bitch, with almost no sense of humor.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Wonderful! We definitely needed some more female vamps. And I didn't really make many, because most of the vampires in my story were just there to be tortured and/or killed.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm

alright yeah, not defending him to behonost, he was doing a horrible job, and honostly got on my nerve's hardcore, but yeah, is it a full moon? >:3 I rearry need to know lol. and didnt mean to ask if you were all fighting, that was a stupid question, I just put that there to put it in xD

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 pm

It can't be a full moon, simply because if it had been, your character probably already would have used his full moon form anyway, am I right? Trying to keep the plot holes to a minimum.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!