Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

OUTCAST CLUB (please join!)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

OUTCAST CLUB (please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Have you ever been the one left out? The one who watches everyone else and just keeps to yourself. Or maybe you choose to remove yourself from the useless politics of the the ones in the in crowd. Well in either case this is for you. We're the one's who wath from the outside who get overlooked. But maybe its time for us to band together. Are you in?

In this roleplay we'll be basically the social outcast's who decide to form our own little click. They don't like us and we don't like them. This is almost the entire school vs. the emo, punk, skater people.

This is what we need to know.
Label (I know that alot of peopl dont like them but for the sake of the role play..):
History/background:
Appearance:
Attitude:

Have Fun
Last edited by xTwilightx on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: OUTCAST CLUB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Label (I know that alot of peopl dont like them but for the sake of the role play..): Emo/punk
History/background: My mother died in a car accident, my father is a drunk who always trys to hurt me and my little brother. You'll find me at school most of the time to get away from it all.
Appearance: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn22 ... o_girl.jpg
Attitude: Quiet and easily set off.

(Tada :P)
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Label:emo/punk
History/background: I'm someone who can't stand the politics of the 'inner circle'. I used to be one of them though for a while. But when my sister and my dad died things went south. I started to cut and my so called friends left me. So I just skept to myself. I was shy by nature so as you can probably imagine that I was friendless for a while. Well actuall I still am...
Appearance: Black hair that completely hides the left side of my face. I have grey eyes that are usually surronded by black eyeliner and eye shadow. I have three piercings in each ear and can ususally be seen in skinny jeans and a band tee or a miniskirt with leggings and a tee
Attitude: I'm a really shy girl. Once I get to know people better I can open up more. I'm a good listener and a loyal friend.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Name: Hiromi Matsuo
Label: scene/punk
History/background: Hiromi is orignaly from Japan but moved to England when she was 10 and to America when she was 14. Her parent's were never married but her mother remarried to a man Helena doesn't really like and had two kids. She has a twin brother named Takashi who lives with their father. She likes to die her hair a lot
Apperance: ImageImage
Attitude: cute, outgoing, wild
Last edited by Why So Serious? on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:15 pm

(yay i didnt think anyone would join this lol)

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:20 pm

(well, ya got some people ^^ oh, might I beg you to join my rp called Taboo? please?)

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:22 pm

(sure what is it?)

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm

(it's in Realistic Roleplay. so u wanna tell me your name in this rp?)

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:15 am

(Leah)

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 am

(cool. shall we start?)

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 pm

(SI! lol)

Miu walked down the hallways ignoring the usual glares of the others. She walked into homeroom taking a seat by the window.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm

(I thought your name was Leah? oh well, I wanna edit my profile. is that ok?)

Hiromi bopped into the homeroom, her ipod playing in her ears. She plopped down next to Miu.
'Hi, Miu!' she said wacing.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:42 pm

(Sure And it actually is my fault lol to many characters)

Leah smiled at her friends enthusiam. "Hey, what are you blaring now?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 pm

(I edited it. lol that's ok)

'Antic Cafe,' she said. 'What did you do on the weekend?

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silent.temptations on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:02 pm

[Can I join?]
Label (I know that a lot of people don't like them but for the sake of the role play..): artist/photographer.
History/background:
Appearance: Short, slender. Blue eyes, blond hair. Two piercings in each ear, one in her cartilage on the right side. Stones are: onxy on bottom left, ruby top left, aquamarine bottom right, emerald top right, another onyx as her cartilage. Wears only black shirts and dark jeans and dark vans, and carries her camera around with her everywhere.
Attitude: Quiet, reserved. Takes a lot to make her come out of her shell. Is entirely wrapped up in her work, and has been rejected throughout the school for that.
let the words unleash from your fingertips,
it's there, ready to happen.
if you would just sit down and let it take you into the abyss of creativity you work so hard to fight.

silent.temptations
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:48 pm

(You're name?)

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silent.temptations on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:32 pm

(Chandi)

silent.temptations
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm

( *waves frantically* don't forget about me :P)

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 pm

(yea sure just jump in whereever =^^=)

Miu smiled shaking her head. "Not much did a mad cd rush. My collection was getting sad."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silent.temptations on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:30 am

-Sitting two seats behind the girls called Miu and Hiromi, she listened quietly. Chandi didn't mean to be an eavesdropper, but when you speak to no one, what else can you do? As she pondered on the situation of eavesdropping on the two girls, her brain took over and she began to see. The light struck the one girl, Hiromi, at such an angle it almost took her breath away. And the other? She was a photographers dream. Both were, actually. She needed them for her work. Needed them. But how to approach them? Surely they would reject her like everyone else. But.. in these two, she sensed something.. different. Non-judgemental, almost. Summoning up her courage and trying to squash the negative thoughts that came popping up, she walked over slowly.- Um.. hi. I'm Chandi. -Her camera shook between her hands.. it was lucky she was wearing the neckstrap or else it probably would have already fallen.-

silent.temptations
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!