Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasts (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Outcasts (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Story

Far into the future, mankind has turned the whole world into one big city. This in effect has caused major problems with the nature and weather, and has also helped the increase in crimes. Now, Earth gets its reasources from other planets, while thier home planet remains as their capital. But this story isn't about the worlds economy, but about a group of people which are in it at this point.
As the years have gone by, some humans have begun to be born with genetic differences. Some grew up with strange abilities, while others with odd features on their bodies. These people have been labled as an outcast breed of humans, but no one knows why this has been happening. Some think its the fall of the worlds nature by turning the planet into a whole city, but whatever the reason it it has happened. People look down on these "Outcasts", calling them freaks and making their lives terrible. It was only natural that they would end up becoming rebelious and cause trouble.
But the question it, What will happen when all of these Outcasts end up going against the goverment itself? Lets find out.

Rules
-This RP is PG-17. It would be 18, but with the rules added its 17 :P
-No one-liners!
-One character per user.
-Don't join if you'll post a few times and then disapear.
-Also don't join if you post once a month or something.
-Enjoy.

Character Sheet

Name: (you know what I mean)
Difference: (whats odd about them. appearance or ability or alittle of both)
Appearance: (image or describtion. prefer image but if you can't.....)
Bio: (info about them)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sykes
Difference: Has animal eyes and his teeth are sharp. He also has the speed and reflex of an animal.
Appearace:Image
Bio: Sykes parents belived that the strange things about him were just temporary, so they belived that if they waited long enough it would go away. Of course, they were wrong, and to make things worse he lost his temper one day at his school and almost killed a group of guys that were messing with him. After that, his parents abandoned him in the streets. He learned to fend for himself as the years went by and ended up pretty well for being alone. Has a rude attitude toward normal people and can easily loose his temper with one. But enjoys to hang out with others like him, since they're the only ones that aren't "boring and dumb" according to him. He also carries about five daggers with him, that, with his speed and reflexes, can throw and attack up front with very well.
Last edited by Oblivian on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Outcasts (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm interested in this save me a guy spot and I will have my sheet up soon, but one question what is PG-18? Is that a typo, just wondering -chessy smile-

"What game do you game?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:27 pm

well now that you pointed that out, I guess I'll lower the number a bit. and sure I'll save a spot.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Aw no You don't have to change anything I put thought it was a typo you know like PG, PG-13, R. Darn my stupid brain XD

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Well, i thought about it and if I out a rating thats not to high but not to low, more people will come.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Name: Jake Masters
Difference: He can heal wounds, but slowly but the more serious the wound the longer it will take to heal. He cannot heal dead people, let me just get that across. He also has gold hair on one side and dark hair on the other on his head, no dye or haircut can change that.
Appearance: Image
Bio: Growing up in the streets Jake was forced to learn how to live on his own, upon learning about his powers and abilities. He learned of his abilty when his friend got stabbed by a gang and he healed him just before he died. He swore to use his powers to help people, even if they didn't like him.

I really like the idea and hope this takes off, maybe you should even make a post in rpers wanted
Last edited by PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah think I'll do that. and I think that power might be abit to much. Killing with a single touch? sounds to dangerous, could ou think of another one?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Yeah I cut that one part out, I like the thought of my guy only being able to help others and not the group fight, which gives him some inner conflict :)

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:02 pm

I see *nods* Well, now to just sit back and wait for more to join in. *makes a chair appear out of no where and sits on it with he legs on a table that also appears out of now where* Its good to be in a non existing world like the net.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Indeed, now I can live my fantasy. -money flys from the sky I start to run around in it- Its going to be a good day.

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:26 am

How interesting. ^_^

Name: Nym Valentine
Difference: She’s able to delve into the minds of others, hearing thoughts and seeing memories, though she cannot link minds together for communication purposes.
Appearance: http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq23 ... rio019.jpg
Bio: She used to have it all, friends, family, a life ahead of her. She was looking forward to a life of dance and song, but it was ruined as this strange thing began happening to her. In it’s early stage, she couldn’t control what was going on, always going into mental breakdowns because she saw people’s memories and thoughts that she did not want to see. Everyone thought she was crazy, shutting her out and pretending she wasn’t there. She tried to act as if it was all normal, but soon gave up everything, as she knew that the ‘normal’ bunch could not accept her. She now searches for others like herself, hoping to be accepted there instead.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 am

Alright, a new person. ACCPETED!! *checks a list* so, I think it should be ok to start it now. three should be good enough to begin and I'm sure more will join later. I'll set up the IC.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 am

Yay! -waits-

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 am

...*beep*....done, link placed. :D

Outcasts (IC)

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rainyday_smile on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 am

Name: Jamie Crest
Difference: She can manipulate things. She uses a kind of electricity to manipulate electrons in everything, it's limited though. Each time she uses the 'power' golden spirals appear on her skin and remain there even after she has finished doing what she was, when she has any strong emotion the spirals glow and start moving and growing.
Appearance:
Bio: When Jamie was first born she had a golden spiral on her palm, nothing too noticeable and her parents hoped that with time it would disappear. When ten years had gone by and it was still there and steadily becoming longer and brighter her parents abandoned her. They moved across the city and Jamie never saw them again, she went to her friend's house and asked to stay with them but they turned her away saying that if the government knew they were housing an outcast they would be killed. Jamie understood and spent the next eight years living on the street, stealing to survive. She has one object she truly treasures, a faded old notebook which she keeps with her always. It has written in it every day of Jamie’s life after she was outcast.
'Cause we are all a bunch a liars
Tell me baby, who do you wanna be?
And we are all about to sell it
'Cause it's tragic with a capital T

rainyday_smile
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 am

ok, character accpeted rainyday_smile

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Name:Sigmund(Zig or Ziggy) Volkov
Difference: He uses Surplus materials/nutrients in his body, breaks them down and molds them into weapons
Appearance:
Bio: Zig Lived a decent life, although his classmates would often tease him, his life was pretty normal. Until one fateful date changed all of this, the kids were teasing him again, but this time he lost his temper, and grabbed the kid's throat; this is when his powers decided to manifest themselves, a blade made of a calcium-iron composite came out of his hand and killed the kid. When he realized what had happened he fled and began his life as an outcast and an outlaw.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammie Spitz on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:07 am

Name: April River

Difference: April is equine from the waist down, with horse legs and a horse tail. The horse legs have a bit more power to them than usual, so combined with her hard hooves, she can give a good kick if she wants to.

Appearance: Image
April's equine half is the same darker blonde as her hair, with black hooves and her left leg being white up to the knee. To try and hide her appearence, she wears a lot of baggy clothes, long skirts, and special shoes on her hooves to keep them from making their clip-clop noise as she walks.

Bio: April has never met her real family. She was found as a baby by farmer, who spotted her while riding by a river near his ranch one rainy April day (hence her name). Upon seeing the girl up close, he figured her parents must have taken one look at her, decided not to bother, and dumped her there. He took her back home and he and his small staff raised her on the ranch. Frank and his crew were able to get away with it because the ranch was off the beaten path in an already small town. And since April was pretty shy to start with, it was easy to hide her. Until one morning, the farmer found her room empty and a note on her bed.

As shy and nervous as she was, April felt guilty about being so dependent on those at the ranch. Leaving a note thanking them for their kindness, she set off on her own at the age of fourteen to learn how to fend for herself. Once reaching the city, however, she quickly learned that one skill she'd have to learn was to defend herself. While she has figured out a few things, she is trying to find someone to teach her to fight, a tough task for someone who can barely make herself look people in the eye.

Sammie Spitz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:53 am

DOUBEL ACCEPTION!! (had to do that :D)

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm

the IC up yet?

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!