Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outkasts

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outkasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:36 pm

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." Roene felt a tinge of compassion for the boy. Though he was unpredictable and could be violent, he was still a just a boy. A lost and presently scared boy. She looked down at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I guess the best move now is to wait for Nimue and then search the castle for Tarith and the others." They came up to the castle wall which had a gaping hole in it's side. In one corner sat a little crevice made of rubble. Roene steered Death towards the hole and led him into it, while she stood in front of him, sheilding him from any prying eyes. Once he was safely hidden, Roene pulled on a ragged cloak and pretended to be a begger. A thought crossed her mind and she spoke.

"Thank you, by the way, for saving us from those soldiers. Even though it probably wasn't really you, if you hadn't come when you did, we would have been killed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:22 am

death tried to say something, but at first found he was too embarressed. after a long pause..he whispered..
"anytime.."
and shrunk back into his hole in the wall...smiling...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

riddle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:13 am

Shyly, Nimue silently slipped next to Roene and smiled briefly at death before returning her gaze to her hands. "I'm ready," she whispered. "Thanks."
E=mc^2 < I finally get it lol.

peas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:46 am

((ooc: i re-read a few posts to see where everyone was and i noticed something...is the castle gone?))

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:28 am

((no, have you read them all? we're hiding near the castle, i think rames and moonritsu are in the castle))

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Thu May 01, 2008 12:45 pm

Tarith, Moon and Arco ran down the hallways. As they speed down the hallway, they came to a door which was made compeletly made of fire. Tarith knew what was inside. He turned to Moon and put a scroll in her hand, "Do what you must, when your done, don't come for me, get out of here," Tarith turned and ran again, glad that at least Moon had found was she was looking for. A few minutes later he was in the room of the Head of Sorcerers. The King of the Sorcerers. The Dark One. The man looked at Tarith and Arco, "Ha, what is a child of the Anduin and a Spirit Caster doing HERE??? You have no reason to be here unless you wished to... oh I don't know... assassinate me??" Tarith walked forward, "Thats exactly why I'm here evil one. To finally cast you out of the throne that belongs to us. Now FIGHT ME!!!" Tarith instantly began to throw his most powerful spells at the sorcerer, he sent spell after spell towards him, only to have them instantly thrown away or dispelled. Tarith on the other hand was sustaining some damage. He was bleeding from his side and his shoulder was badly burned. This kept going for about fifteen minutes until Tarith was on the ground. The Sorcerer king approached, "You came here to deafeat me??? How did you think you would do such a thing? A simple Anduin like your self? Now it is time for you to die..." The man raised his hands above his head preparing to summon a Dark Flame spell when he stopped, his eyes wide in surprise. But there was no sword or spell that was inflicting him at the moment. No was stopped him was the words that entered into this ears. To the side Arco was saying something that Tarith couldn't understand. Tarith, in his bloodied state, was confused. He finally realized what was going on, Arco was reciting some of the Old Magic. He felt the power pulsing around him. The King turned and began to stride towards Arco, who was compeletly absorbed in reciting his spell, and drew a knife from his belt. Tarith tried to stand but fell. He tried again with the same results. Finally he made it. He staggered forward towards the man. The King lifted his knife above his head. Tarith staggered faster and faster towards the King. The knife began its descent, It plunged into Arcos chest just as he opened his eyes. Suddenly time seemed to stop. Something began to gather around Arco and the king. A power that had been long forgotten. He felt it and knew what was happening. Arco was sealing the rift, the thing that gave the king power, his reach into the other world. This tower sat on it, it was the reason why the King could not be deafeated, he drew his Spirits and Spells directily from it. Other sorcerers had to create their own small rifts to bring their Spirits through but the King used an exsiting rift, him and his closest assitants. Finally with a boom it was all over Arco fell to the ground and the Sorcerer kings eyes lost the red tint that told he was a sorcerer. Tarith approached and drew his sword, "This is for the years that I spent hiding, this is for my friends, and this is FOR THE ANDUIN!" with a single cut Tarith sent his blade through the mans neck. He checked Arcos pulse and found only a small one.Tears came to his eyes as Arco opened his eyes, "Child," he said, "I choose you as Heir to the Anduin Kingdom, you will lead my child..." at that Arco's eyes snapped shut and he was gone. Tarith turned and fled down the halls, away from his old friend and towards his future, it was time to meet his friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys make and Epilouge type post now and I'll start the new RP soon, Its gonna be longer and more organized.
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Thu May 01, 2008 3:15 pm

((Ooc: Nooooo it's finished? dammit lol))

Nimue stood by the old stone wall, tracing her hands along the bricks to the gate of the village. Her heart was racing, rehearsing line upon line of what to say. She took a deep breath, it was hop season, and the flowers smelled sweet in the summer breeze, the farmers were calling to their dogs and the houses looked just like they did before, no evidence of what had happened. Clutching her shawl, she began the brisk walk into the square, right at the well and up the alley to a small, one storey house behind the inn. The sundial said it was just past noon, she had two hours before she was to meet the others again.
Hours seemed to pass as she stood on the step, hand poised to knock, but not quite doing it. The wood was new, but the carved design was the same and the handle repolished. Nimue lowered her hand and leant against the door, opening it with a creak. The room was darkened and a small, dark haired woman sat at the table in the centre. At the noise she turned around and Nimue smiled, all words failing her. The woman stood up slowly and brought her hands to her mouth, before sweeping the girl into a bone crushing hug. Tears flowed freely, both women clutching eachother in the semi darkness. She was home.

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Rames stared at the courtyard and watched the drama unfold this scene of compassion gave him enough control over the seed to walk into the courtyard and point at the seed before the it took control of his mutated body again and he roared a bloodthirsty roar at all the life that had been taken away from the soldiers their pain fueled him,made him stronger.He swelled again adding a corsage of flowers on his head.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Thu May 01, 2008 3:33 pm

still weak, he didn't really want to move anymore. but the fear of more soldiers had pushed him from the hole. he had limped over to the meeting place early, unsure of where else to go. lieing down on the ground, his mind began to wander. these people..strangers just recently..were now his closest friends. even enigma liked them, and that thought made him smile. from the destruction..he guessed that it had been the beast that had come out, but he couldn't know. maybe he would ask enigma later..but probably not. covering over his face with his arms, he hoped it would be enough to convince any soldier or other passerby that he was just a child, and waiting as such..he fell asleep...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Thu May 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Roene glanced back and saw that death had fallen asleep. She scooped him up and held him as Tarith ran up. He described in detail what had been happening inside the castle, and released them to their homes; their journey was over. Nimue said her goodbyes, and promptly left. Roene still sat holding Death. She had no home to return to as her parents had been killed 10 years earlier. She looked at Death's sleeping form and them back to Tarith. Death probably has no home either, Roene thought.

"Ok, let's go to Haven."

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Thu May 01, 2008 7:20 pm

I think Im gonna post a little epilouge of my own, then Im gonna go start the new one which should be much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the days to come Tarith became king. He was one of the greatest kings that the Anduin could ever remember. Something happened to him when he was exposed to the rift though, he began to see things, the future. One night, when he was old and nearing the end of his life, he saw far into the future, farther than anyone has seen before. After his vision he began to write. This prophecy would one day come to pass, no one doubted Tarith. And in the years to come it did many, many years later, in a world much changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, look for Outkasts 2: Prophecy. It should be up by AT least tommorrow, if not tommorow than probably not till monday.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!