Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outkasts

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outkasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Nimue ate slowly, not knowing when she would eat again. She watched the newcomer carefully, you didn't know who to trust these days, Tarith had been very accepting, this man could be anyone...

Death was eating like an animal again, for a small boy he could easily eat twice Nimue's fill. Trying not to stare at anyone or anything, she raised her gaze to the window, then froze - it couldn't be.

Three tall, well built men in imperial armour stood outside, heatedly arguing with an older man in a cloak. Now she knew of his presense, his magic was easily sensed and filled the room, eventhough he was stood outside...a sorcerer. Nimue swallowed, and gently touched Roene's shoulder, beckoning to the window without removing her gaze. The men stilled, and the larger of them turned his head to look through the window, his eyes locking with Nimue's. Her stomach dropped - it was the Chief General of the Army, and he had seen them.
E=mc^2 < I finally get it lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Tarith cursed as he as he saw the sorcerer outside. The Cheif General was outside looking from them. Actually this was to be expected, just a few days ago he had killed the General of the army, the man who ranked just below the Cheif General. Tarith turned and said something to Arco who looked and then stood up, "Quickly, follow me, it will take them awhile to get in the house, the sorcerers will have trouble getting pass the Wards i have set up around the house. You've been up to quite a bit haven't you Tarith?" Tarith smiled faintly and followed the old man down the hallway. They came to a mirror and Arco stopped. Tarith looked at him, "Why are you stopping?!?!" the man looked at him smiled and then turned to the mirror. He touched it said some of the great words of power. The mirror changed as he said them. Tarith knew what it was now, it was a portal to somewhere. The old man touched it and ripples spread from it like it was a pool of water. The man walked through and Tarith and the others followed. Tarith gasped as the portal flung him through space until he reached the appropriate place. Tarith stumbled out into a dark tunnel. Arco was waiting he waited until all the others were through the mirror then resealed the portal. He grabbed lanterns from a small door on the side and gave them all one. They walked down the tunnel for what seemed like and hour until Arco turned and pulled out a small mirror. He showed it to the others, "Lets see whats going on back at my old house," Arco activated it and Tarith stared in horror as he looked at it, the Chief General was staring right back at them. But then Tarith realized that the man couldn't see them, he was simply looking in the mirror. The man turned and left, knocking valuble pots and pictures off walls and desks as he walked by. Arco deactivated the mirror and they walked out of the tunnel. They arrived on a grassy moutain, overlooking most of the Sorcerers Kingdom. Arco turned to Tarith, "What now lad? This is your crusade, what will we do?" Tarith looked around, thinking hard. He turned to Arco, "Im going to assinate Markal. Im going to make him wish he had never been bloody born.," Arco nodded as if the was the only sensible thing to do. Markal was the king of the Sorcerers, defeating him would leave the sorcerers weak, the perfect time to strike. Tarith turned to the others, "I do not ask you to follow me, but I must destroy this menice, our people must be free, follow if you will. Who will follow me into danger?"
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Rames walked up to Tarith and replied I have not even known and replied"I haven't even known you for a day,but the sorcerers have stolen a great item of power from me and I will take any available chance to destroy them, I will help If I get to keep the item when we win
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:44 pm

the boy had always liked the man. and he was not thrilled with the idea of going back to just himself and his creature. death stepped forward...and stood next to tarith..to wait on the others...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Roene nodded, she was in too deep to go back now. After everything they've been through, she owed her life to Tarith and the others. She stepped forward without hesitation.

"You have my allegence"

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Nimue smiled with the corner of her mouth as she nodded too. She hated all of the fighting and running, but to be free from the lies... she would do it.

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:46 pm

OOC: Ok a little bit of a time warp guys. We've decended the mountain and are at the bottom, I went into town and got a map, so time to plan....

Tarith looked around at the others gathered around the table. He looked at the map. It showed a town and a large castle that sat in the middle. He pointed at the map, "Ok heres the plan. Me, Arco, and the boy here go in the front gate, Roene and Nimue come in the right gate and Moonritsu the left. He cant go all together or we'd alert every sorcerer in the castle within a few moments. Now, once we're inside we meet at the front of the castle, we'll decide how to get in then, ready?" He looked at the others who nodded at him then he began to pack up his stuff.

OOC: ok next post is getting in the castle guys, so Riddle, please wait for me, (your in my group), Roene and Nimue can post whenever they want and Moonritsu the same. Ty.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:43 pm

((ooc: what about rames?))

Roene nodded at Nimue, glad that they were on the same team. The task was a seemingly easy one, but one could never be too careful, especially when dealing with sorcerers.

Roene gathered her gear, all the while re-playing the plan in her mind, and waited for Nimue.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:01 pm

OOC:Sorry Rames, forgot you. Your with Moon.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:12 pm

(OOC: sorry my computer was out for a rather long time)

Moonritsu sighed in disappointed so far this trip was unfruitful for her, she was a traveler to look for the missing flame stone that was stolen from her tribe decades ago, and now she finds herself infiltrating a castle of great dangers, by any means if she couldn’t find the stone she could never go back home, being dead or alive isn’t much of a problem.

She turned to the man who called himself Rames, “guess we are in a team huh?… any great ideas on how to get inside the castle?”

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:00 pm

"Well I think we could get in by plant zapping but I've never done it with a partner and I don't think that any live plants are in there.So our best bet is to dig."He concentrated on the ground and it slowly started to move,or at least that's what it looked like but he was actually making the plant live uproot its self and dig for them.while the grass dug he sat there watching for any sorcerers and trying to get a feel of where his seed was.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Tarith walked with Arco and the boy until he reached the gate. He smiled at the guards as the walked through when one of the guards looked at the boy. He approached as they walked down an alley, "Sir, stop! I need to ask a question of you," Tarith stopped in the middle of the alley way and the man came up and inspected the boy, "Where did you find this boy? He is wanted by the Army. You will all have to come with me now, I'll take you to the Sorcerers tower outside of town, they'll know what to do." Tarith looked at him, "Sure we'll come with you," he walked toward the man and said something. A bolt of fire shot through the man, killing him instantly. He turned to the others, "Lets get to the gate."

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Nimue smiled back, a tied bak her hair with a strand of fabric, so she could concentrate better. Securing her bag, she jogged after Roene, nervously rehearsing the few spells she knew. As they trailed the edge of the barrier, she couldn't help but wonder if Tarith would have let her join if he knew how young she was, how very little she knew, and of her past...

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:33 pm

he had been walking, trying to keep calm. but when the guard followed them, he got tense. if tarith hadnt have killed the man, he might have snapped and ruined it. staying calm, he followed tarith closely to the gate.
"how will we get inside?"

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Moonritsu grasp as see sees the plant picked itself up and started to dig, dirt and grass started to fly everywhere, some even landing onto her clothes and skin, patting herself free of mud and grass, moonritsu waited for the plant to finish digging, as a few sorceress seems to be approaching their spot, with curiosity, of the noise...

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Tarith looked at the boy, surprised he had spoken. He thought for a minute, "Haven't got that far yet. But I have an idea. I just need the others to get here without attracting to much attention," he said.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:39 pm

the boy was scared. if one guard had recognized him...then others might as well. his current place was a danger to his new friends..but something the man had said caught him. attracting too much attention. he looked up at tarith..
"if I distract them..it would let you all get inside. and if I can..I'll meet up with you all inside..."
the boy looked shocked. the creature was using his voice to speak. it had happened before, but not for a long time. the boy could understand an astounding amount of languages..but only the creature could speak most of them back. calming down..the boy kept his eyes on tarith. and the creature spoke again..
"ill wait till the rest get here..and give you all a chance to get in."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Once the hole had gotten large enough he slipped through but not before giving a leaf to moonritsu and telling ''her if this turns red run." Once he crawled through the hole he saw an entire convention of sorcerers and only managed not to screram then one said."look over there then he passed out."

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm

As moonritsu emergs from the hole after rames, just in time to see him knock out the sorcerers, "nice moves" she commented as it isn't her turn to do anything drastic yet, if she did, the whole castle would be aftering them. The sight of fire within the castle walls isn't all that great.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 pm

twitching slightly, the boy turned away and faced the wall.
"I'm sorry, but I have to do this. once I'm over, make a break for the inner castle. if I can..ill meet with you inside. if not...well. just promise me that no matter what happens on the otherside of this wall, you won't come near me. it will do us no good if we all get caught."
the boy crouches down still facing the wall.
"goodluck tarith, you may end up needing it more than me..."
and before tarith can movevto stop him the boy launches himself up and over the wall, slamming into the ground on the other side hard enough to cause tremors.
leaving their posts, most of the guards flocked over to see what had happened and found a small child, no, the small child. the wanted one. standing in a tiny crater just past the wall on the castle side. the soldiers had been warned to prpcede with some caution, but he was just a kid. the guards swarmed around the child..but it never moved. the guards pushed in slowly, closing the circle tighter around the child, when it twitched...
as soon as he had landed, death was ready. retreating into his mind, he called the creature up for quite possibly their last stand. but this time, it was the boy who spoke up.
"I tire of our life of running, hiding, sneaking. today we stand and fight."
"are you ready then? it won't be like before..who knows what could happen?"
"it doesnt matter, not a lot anyway. I just want one thing from you before I go.."
"the soldiers are moving in..tell me quick so I may comply.."
"you can't hurt my friends,.anyone and everything else is fair game."
the creature smiled..
"consider it done.."
and with a twitch of his body, death fell away..and enigma took full control.
looking around slowly, enigma eyed the soldiers who had stopped their advancmemt. his eyes had rolled back in their sockets as a result of the shift, but he had no trouble seeing. smiling widely, his small boy teeth grow long and pointed. the circle of soldiers takes a step back, and enigma starts laughing. his laughter grows more loud and more shrill and his body grows larger with a twitch. he laughs more at this, and his body rewards him with another spurt. his small child body now a towering ten foot muscle bound beast, the sound of childrens laughter still spills from its gaping mouth. the soldiers are now back pedaling to make room.
"now we shall see...who is hunted...."
sorcerers are now being drawn to the scene, and his body twitches with delight. his fingers grow out longer..tapering into blades. and large black wings rip from his back. smiling down at them, he asails them in his childs voice..
"we only want to play.." setting off another peal of the menaical laughter. his body twitches more rapidly now, and the sorcerers are begining incantations. his mouth elongates into a more lupine shape allowing more teeth to grow in, and his legs split open suddenlyas eight spider like legs crawl out to support him. his once vacant eyes glow with white light and a similar glow surfaces over his bladed fingers. with one final twitch and a howl of pain a mass of black tentacles break out of his back from between his wings and trail down onto the ground. for a few seconds...all is still. the sorcerers still trying to find sufficient magic to help deal with the beast and the soldiers dumb struck, simply stare at the abomination now before them. even as the creature reaches forward and grabs a soldier from the crowd, piercing him through with his fingers, and lifts him up to his mouth, no one moves. and as the soldiers tortured crys die out in a sudden crunch of the creatures jaws, everyone springs into action. with an earth rattling roar, enigma charges head long into the oncoming soldiers...

riddle
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!