Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I am Owen Sael.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I am Owen Sael.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OwenSael on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Hello. My name is Owen Sael.

I have participated in a handful of RPs in the last few years, ranging from Fan RPs to Pirate and Zombie stories, and random nonsensical short adventures. I have been a GM twice, once for Zombie High and another time for the Seas of San Tosa. It has been a while since I played, and I miss it, so I wish to join an RP as soon as possible and make some new friends here.

Peace.

~OS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OwenSael
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: I am Owen Sael.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeatherT. on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:35 pm

two words WELCOME BACK
"Tell your people they work for me now."

"We don't work for freaks."

"Well how about we chop you up and serve you to your poodles? Then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is."

-The Joker

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeatherT.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OwenSael on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Oh, hello.

May I please have a cookie?

OwenSael
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeatherT. on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:27 pm

*hands you giant cookie but 2 centimeter glass of milk* MUUAAHHAAHAAAHAAHAAA

HeatherT.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OwenSael on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Well that was uncalled for.

*casts weird pirate voodoo that expands the milk.

Hmmm...maybe I should have expanded the glass as well? Ah, well. I appreciate the cookie. I go eat now.

OwenSael
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Welcome to Roleplay Gateway!
Right now, I am tired, so I do not feel like typing out a long introduction! But welcome to Roleplay Gateway, my name is Forky, and if you need help, pm me!
~Forky

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Welcome!

Have Fun!

(Not a lot needs to be said to get my point across C: )

:]

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OwenSael on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Hello, Forky, Sheena. Nice to meet you.

OwenSael
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!