Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Be it a Pack? (Open Story Wolf Rp)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Be it a Pack? (Open Story Wolf Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 am

An open hostel land in the Northwest Mountains, the Wolves have escaped thier captors. However escaping was the easy part. Now freedom is the name of the game and everyones playing for keeps. Will the wolves unite to face this daughting and well equipped foe. Or will they slip back into the shackles they fought so long to break.

That's the opening synopsis. That's the basic idea. The premice is based where wolves switch from thier wolf to human forms. To blend into society of man. For some strange reason of adaptation, yet to be explained.

Each Wolf has it's own power. Be it speed, strength, or something reasonable.the power can't be insta kill or all powerful or uber accessible, like controlling all forms of energy. The power has to be created from the body, and not a random source.

If your interested, have thoughts questions or ideas let me know here or pm me. Don't hesitate to ask!

(And if you came to this page and didn't like it let me know. Please don't just walk in and out. Let me know why)
Last edited by Xersist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Be it a Pack? (Open Story Wolf Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 am

I checked in here because I'd participated in a few of your RP's before. I'm mildly interested, but I probably wouldn't join. Not because I have anything against you, but because your post was riddled with both spelling and grammatical errors. Also, because, being based on an anime, it is more than likely that your cast will be comprised of 12 year old otakus with no sense of literacy, or skill in the craft of writing.

That sounds dickish, but you asked that people speak their minds, and not simply check in, and leave without replying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 am

Well thank you for the insight Gabe. I'll change it to make it better. It's late where I'm at. However thank you again.

We have been in a few Rps together, and I value your input. I'd hope with the changes I make can encourage you to join. Because I know you'll do very well in posting. I could always trust you for making a note worthy post.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 am

If you can keep up literacy requirements, and keep out the otakus I'd probably be interested. Make a character who enhances the electrical impulses in the body to create short surges of electricity to enhance physical attributes and reflexes briefly, as well as for electrocuting enemies with his strikes, or something.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Is no one interested? man I only got one person replying. What's wrong?

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am

I'd be willing. Just flesh out more details and I'm in.

For I, am The Darkness...

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZypherKymira on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 am

I actually am interested. I would probably have to go with the supreme tracking abilities though. It all depends on what I see for character submissions. These kinds of roleplays tend to get ruined by people who don't take the art seriously.

ZypherKymira
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 am

Alright then, I'm off tomorrow so I'll setup the OOC. Ya, I don't like short stupid post, long literate, but it doesn't have to take forever to explain a scene, or a moment in time.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=1181176#p1181176 <OOC is here, please pull up your sheets XD

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!