Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranormal: A Mind-Bending Story

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Paranormal: A Mind-Bending Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 am

Lia just laid on the ground for a few seconds before she started to breath again, her cuts started to heal up and her bones shifted back into place. Lia took one big breath in before she slowly sat up and then got to her feet, as her body fixed itself up. She noticed the fear in Matt’s eyes as she just kind of smiled at him. “What do you think?” She dusted off some of the dirt on her clothes, there were a few blood spots on them but lucky for situations like this Lia kept a spare set of clothes in her locker. “I can also heal others…..I don’t really know how it works, it’s like the damaged or dead cells in my body can regenerate themselves much faster then normal people can…” She hoped she hadn’t scared him, Lia wasn’t quiet sure how people would react to seeing her do that since she hadn’t showed maybe people before. Hm…let’s just hope he doesn’t pass out. Lia noticed that he was still breathing which was a good sign. She didn’t really think her abilities were that good compared to his. He would be able to defend him, all she could do was stand there and suffer all the pain the person wasn’t to inflict on her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Matt took his hands off of his eyes. She was back to normal. "That's...interesting, but don't you get it? You're invincible. Walk around with a gun and you can kill anything, while they can only impair you for a few seconds" Matt said. He made the electrical surge in his palm again. "Do you feel pain? If you can't feel pain, a punch or kick or even a stab would do virtually nothing to you. You're like...like...God."

"I've had a thought in my mind. What if there are others like us? What if we...unite? An organization, secret organization, of people like us. We'd be unstoppable. I've heard that there are people who know of our existence and want to capture us, or well, test and research on us" Matt said. "But that would go against our natural rights. We're citizens, we're human beings. Except we're more powerful, we have more of an influence. We can kill with a push of our fingers, or a punch, or a...a...pull of a trigger." Matt paused, he didn't want to barrage Lia with all of his ideas.

"I've had this idea since I learned that there are people who 'don't like' us. For all I know, after they're done testing, they will kill us. Or maybe extract our DNA to make more of us. An army of me times 1000. Imagine the horrors and the deaths. There's no room for error, too. One error and they created a monster" Matt explained, but his thought only stretched out this far was because he saw every side of a situation. He himself is a monster, he hungers for more power, and revenge on those who have mistreated him. "What...what do you think?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Thu May 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Alex sighed "it's only three? I need to start carrying a watch" he then laughed and said "I suppose I could stick around for another hour or so, what did you have in mind?" Something didn't feel right, it could be that this was the first day of school Alex had missed since the third grade, but that didn't seem right. Pushing the thought aside, he began whistling a strange tune that he wasn't sure of where he had heard it before.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abstract Calamity on Thu May 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Neal was lost in empty thought. He was thinking about nothing, and yet at the same time he was thinking about everything. His mind was both completely empty and completely full. A sharp ringing woke him from this state, signaling for lunch to end. Damn bell. I liked it where I was. Neal left the cafeteria and went to his locker. He checked his schedule. He was in room 114 for next period. At least he wasn't in a portable this time. He floated the books he would need from his locker into his hands, and started on his way to room 114.
"The night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies.
The contract, is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the darkness.
Now I've lost it, I know I can kill.
The truth is just beyond the Gate!"

Abstract Calamity
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Thu May 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Soon enough, the bell had rung, and Nina-woken out of her daze- headed off to her next class. At first she was lost in a maze of hallways and clustered students, and panic began to rise in her. But no sooner had she began to panic that she had come across a room stating that it was room 109.
She was in room 103. Biology. Phew. At least I'm close. She turned a corner and in a few paces, she had entered the counter-top filled classroom and took a seat.
Immediately, the teacher began class once five more students had entered. "I'm Mrs. Patterson, I will be teaching you biology. please take out your notebooks and begin copying down the lesson."
Nina sighed as she took her things out. School, no matter where you were, was still school.
All that needed doing was to Lock, Shift, and Ctrl your Tabs.

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drunut on Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Alaster was dutifully scribbling in his notepad when the bell rang. He relooked over his schedule, which read,

2nd - English - Room 110

'So I have English next? Room 110 shouldn't be to far away, I'll take my time.' Alaster meandered down the hallway, Idly looking around he spotted Nina pass by the room nearby and turn a corner. 'I guess she doesn't have English this period.'. And with that, Alaster walked into his room and sat down in the desk at the far right of the 2nd row of desks. The teacher, a little stout with blonde-brown hair and glasses, had apparently written her name on the board for the students, 'Wow she's optimistic'. It read "Mrs. Moran", who was sitting at her desk at the front left. Alaster decided that it was too open to write in his book now, so he twiddled his thumbs waiting for class to start.

Drunut
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri May 08, 2009 5:22 am

Lia just gave a soft, shy kind of smile when Matt said she was like God. No one had ever seemed to compliment her abilities before; usually she was just called a freak. She had never thought of herself in this way of being able to hurt others, she was invincible. “Um…well at first I felt the pain as anyone would but as I kept using it the pain slowly decreased…but I still leave most of it just not as bad.” Lia just listened as he started talking about how others with abilities like them should form a secret organization and there were people who wanted to capture them because off their abilities. It reminded her of the last summer holidays, when she noticed the same blue Toyota car standing outside her street, facing her house. And when she had walked passed it one day she saw a man in a suit sitting inside, and there was a camera laying on the seat next to him. He quickly drove off when he had noticed her passing. “Hm…I guess what your saying does make kind of sense, but if you haven’t noticed I think a lot of people at this school had these strange abilities, how will we find those who share the same ideas as us?...I don’t know, maybe we should just forget about this whole thing.” Lia wasn’t so sure if she could really trust him yet, he seemed very eager to kill others. But of course if they try and hurt them they would have to protect themselves somehow.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steve Sand on Fri May 08, 2009 6:27 am

"Cool." Steve said quickly, beginning to walk over to the baseball field. "We could play a bit of baseball." Steve added. "They have bats and balls at the dug out." He looked around to see what was around him, and there wasn't much. It seemed as if school had about one class left, so they wouldn't have to worry anymore about someone catching them. A sudden breeze fell over them, and Steve shivered. "Did you feel that?" Steve asked.

He kept walking towards the baseball field, because baseball was the best thing to do when you have powers. Since they used wooden bats, Steve could always add a little bit of extra swing to his hits.

Steve Sand
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 pm

"I assumed wrong" Matt thought. "She wasn't what I thought she was. She can be a killing machine, she could be the turning point of us. We're not losers anymore, we have a voice. If she doesn't realize that, I'll have to search for someone else like me...but, I'm not even sure there are others who I can trust."

The thoughts streamed through his brain. He would give her another chance to possibly change her mind. "Sadly, I can't kill her if she doesn't abide by my orders. I don't think I would kill her, either, even if she wasn't a hyper re-generator. "Hmm...there's something about her that ticks. Maybe it's because she's like me...I feel more connected...". Matt stopped for a moment. He was entering new territory.

"I...I'll ask you once more. I won't hurt you for having an opinion, because I can't really hurt you. But think about your decision wisely. You'll be extremely powerful, or if you won't, I'll make you. You're a strong person on the outside, but I have yet to understand your emotions. Those are the most complex characteristics of a human being. Will you join me?"

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Lia felt a little confused, sure she wanted to join because then she wouldn’t be so alone anymore but she wasn’t sure if she was mentally ready to take on others. If he did help her build up her confidence and teach her how to fight then she would become pretty unstoppable. It would be a lot of fun to have so much power, she thought to herself. No one would be able to hurt her or in other words ‘touch’ her, she would be invincible. Lia smirked before she spoke, “sure I’ll join you….so long as you teach me how to fight.” She knew that she would be seen as a threat to many and so being able to fight back would come in great handy. “So, shall we go and find some other recruits,” Lia said with a smile, she felt her childhood rebel side coming back.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Sat May 09, 2009 9:10 am

Matt smiled. "Good answer." He walked closer to her. "I must inform you, though, the road ahead of us is unknown. For all we know, we could run into someone who can shut down our abilities, somehow, and you're not invincible anymore" Matt explained. "But that's unlikely, currently. And about teaching you how to fight, that will come soon. We must find others, first. Any suggestions?" Matt asked.

He wanted to give her some voice in the organization's decisions. She is the first member, too. "Though, I have you know, I haven't fully mastered my ability either, I'm not even close to be more specific".

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!