Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Parody Rp (rp where god-modding/power-playing are allowed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Parody Rp (rp where god-modding/power-playing are allowed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplaya123 on Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

If you're someone who takes rping 100% seriously and isn't willing to joke about it, this isn't for you. I don't want to waste a good storyline on a parody, so it will just be a free for all fight. Here are the rules:

Must be at least two grammatical errors per post
No more than three sentences per post
Make your character WAY too powerful
You can auto hit, but not auto kill
You can control your opponents words, not their actions
Make it as ridiculous and cheesy as possible
Must power-play at least once per post

Unleash your inner noob, have fun! I'm not going to make a bio, just describe your character.
My character, Sutarusu: characters/6664

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roleplaya123
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Parody Rp (rp where god-modding/power-playing are allowed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Zarx Flew down from the bulding and slammed into it he broke the building and laughed his hair white.laughing Zarx saw a police and the plice shooted at Zarx's green skin.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakona5 on Tue May 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Chuckeroth carry big sword. Slashed at police and cut of head, laughed manaicly. "I pwnzed YOU!!!"
I help new people learn to RP. If you need help, PM me, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Drakona5
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

The Doctor came out of his TARDIS smiling he walked up to a police officer and held out his sonic screwdriver "I'm sick and tired of this shit" He said holding the item then pressed a button *Boom* the man went flying backwords "It's called an up-grade bitch" The Doctor grinned then swanned off.

(To be more believe able this is The Ninth Doctor...of a show called Doctor Who...just to make things a bit clear)

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Zarx used his super strangt to punch Chuckeroth and slasmmed him to the door od de other building and shoot him with a gun that can kill people in one shot and never misses.and Zarx made chuck scream and he blew him up with his gun.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:24 pm

The Doctor flipped his sonic screwdriver in hand as he spotted Zarx. He grinned then pressed a button as the divice lit up and a beam of light shot out of it like a blade. "Oi!" He shouted to the man then ran at him swinging at Zarx and cutting his arm clean off.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 05, 2009 9:27 pm

((God I love the doctor,I find it an honor to kill him))

Zarx grew his arm back andf slammed the dector back ande tran at him and blowe him up with his physcopowers.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:30 pm

The black knight appeared from no were. Black Knight says "None Shall pass" he swings his Sword and Cuts Zarx other arm off.

(if not Familiar this is the black knight from Monty python
Last edited by Makenshi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makenshi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:31 pm

(Alright let's get this going)

The Doctor smiled as Zarx blew him up. He hit the grouned hard then looked up to the boy. Burns everywhere on him he started to glow and regerated his body. "Alright carp handle this" The Doctor held out his hand and a flash of lighting came out hitting Zarx instantly and killing him dead.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 pm

((THAT'S AUTO KILLING I IGNORE YOUR POST))
Zarx gre his arms and blew up both the doctter and the black night and he laughed and and went to his sapceship where it tuende into a robot and shot lasret ast people.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Bob the graet was flying one bazillion milez away. He used his super look of fire to set evrything on fir within 10000000000000000000000 miles and no one would escap.

roleplaya123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm

(Sorry I didn't mean to kill...I got to carried away XD)

The Doctor got up and as he healed from his last regeneration smiling as he looked to the Black Night "Oi, where did the idiot go?" He asked then pulled out a laser gun and fired at him.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:41 pm

General Killr flew down to the erth on his space biek. "I now rule the planat!" he sayed as he shot his ultima gun in the air, blowing upthe moon.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 pm

The Black night got up and seen a lazor flying at him it hits him in the arm blowing his arm off "Its just a Flesh Wound". He runs at the Doctor and Uses his other arm to Cut the doctors legs off

Makenshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:45 pm

The Doctor grinned his legs grew back "I got another 24 hours of this and 3 regenerations left" He said pushing the black knight back and firing at him again "You do the math"

Crimson
Member for 16 years

( I take some seirsously, but I want a break)
gdxxp ren arpounf eating fried rce. HE pwned Zarx with his super god sword of Godliness of French Frys.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Killrs sord pointed his gun at the doctor and shit a lightsabder at him going through his earlob.

(Honestly, any spelling mistake I make unintentionally, I leave just for this. Explaining the shit, lmao)

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 05, 2009 9:55 pm

The Doctor screamed blood ran down the side of his face he grinned "You rule the planet...my people created the universe" He said sonic screwdriver/light saber in one hand. Laser firing at his ass in the other.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:55 pm

The black night falls back as the lazor barely misses his other arm. he gets up and Stabs the doctor in the face

Makenshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm

He bit te lazer in between his teeth and swallowed it. "My peeopl crewated your people." he said as he threw his space boike at him.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!