Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Partner(s) for Roleplay Wanted

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner(s) for Roleplay Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have not been on this website in a month or so, mostly because I've just moved and it has been hectic getting settled in, but I thought I would try to get back into roleplaying and am looking for partners.
I am interested in playing females, though I'll play a male if I have to, or I enjoy doubling and playing one of each. Most of my roleplays end up romance based, highschool, early twenties areas would be preferable because I can understand those ages.

As for ideas, I do not have many. I have different character ideas that could be fit into plots and some half formed ideas so if you think you would be interested please reply here or PM me, that'd be great :)

Oh, one last thing, I used to do the one liner posts but not anymore, so please be able to write one/two paragraphs at least, more would be fine too, and I'm an English major in college so please use proper grammar to the best of your ability. I can get on at least once a day unless something comes up, obviously, so I'd appreciate something similar in return. Have a wonderful day!
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Partner(s) for Roleplay Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey there(:

Is there any type of role play that you have an urge for, or anything that you would like to try out? Either way, I can say I'm interested in possibly RPing with you.

너는 언제나 내 사랑일꺼야 ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleFox on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello stranger! Seems we've both been on the out for a little while!

LittleFox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm

xMyAN.Jell: Hey! If you're asking for plot ideas, I really don't have any, which I probably should have thought of some before posting but I didn't. As for anything I'd like to try, I will pretty much attempt anything if I can get an interest in it, so I'm open to ideas!

And hi LittleFox! Long time, no see!!!!! Still feel like roleplaying?? Although we'd probably have to start a new one...again! :)

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Its all right, usually I just make plots up as we find some solid ground on what we both would like to do. I noticed that you've done romance based RPs before, maybe you can list out some pairings that you enjoy doing?

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey, I just got back to RolePlaying like... a week ago. And I was wondering if you are willing to do 5-6 paragraph roleplays? Because I really have to get my skills back up and can't find any decent (more then 2 player) RPs. I am interested in more of a fantasy/romance, or just something with a LOT of drama :)

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Sorry for the brief wait, Monday's and Wednesday are my busiest days and yesterday was my anniversary so I was with my boyfriend, I'm usually on late after class though if I can.

xMyAN.Jell: Yes, I do a lot of romance. Most of the pairings I done have been human, I'm cool with m*f, f*f, or m*m, that doesn't bother me. I've attempted vampire*human once but I'm up to trying just about anything. As long as it has a good plot.

TheBouquineuse: 5-6 paragraph roleplays are great! I love writing and am always looking for opportunities to write more and try improving with more description and all so that'd be great. We can definitely try something fantasy and romance, and I love, love, love drama! If you wanna plot and try to come up with ideas before opening up an IC and looking for characters (since I'm guessing you want a group rp) then PM me and we can plan :)

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh, no. I'm fine with one on one. In fact, I kind of prefer it that way ^_^ That way it guarentees that no one will quit on me. Plus, it makes it so that romance and drama is possible, yet I don't have to worry about hogging the forum

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm

That's totally fine by me too; I do most to all pairings really. Usually, I think up plots as soon as the pairing comes into place. :) So really, feel free to throw some out that you might be willing to try and most times, I can conjure up some kind of plot along the way.

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

TheBouquineuse: Haha, alright! It just sounded like you wanted more than one on one, but yes, I do agree about the romance and drama part, and you don't have to worry about you or others hogging the thread and all, I totally agree! Ok, so then PM about ideas? Or do you wanna keep it on the forum?

xMyAN.Jell: Prefferably I'd like to stay in the realistic realm because that's where most of my experience is, unless you wanna do something different, in which case I'll try just about anything. As for pairings, how about either m/m or f/f, those tend to get more interesting, in my opinion. Or some type of love triangle, or confused girl/guy?

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Oh wow, sorry I missed your reply! I'll PM you!

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!