Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Partner Search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Of Course, you know I am Jonah French Toast. Lately I have been extremely busy with Exams and such, but now those silly little things are over for me. Thank goodness! Well anywho, below I have listed a few plots that I am interested in, take a look you might be interested :)

Everybody's got their theme

A New Light- (Theme Song: Pinks You Make me Sick)

Ashlynn and Marco. Two completely different people, from opposite sides of the planet. Ashlynn, a country girl born and raised on a pure-breed mustang in Texas, and Marco a football player born and raised in the beautiful American- Samoa. Both students one of the Countries largest colleges in Texas, University of South Texas Dale County Located just (imaginary) South of Austin in Dale, Texas. Since Ashlynn was raised in the south by her grand parents, she has always had a warped view on how she viewed people. Both her grandmother and grandfather were a bit on the racist side,which reflected negatively off of Ashlynn. She had never liked her grandparents view on the world, since both of her parents and grand parents a American-Samoan and Native American. . Growing up, Ashlynn always tried fitting in with people of different races, it wasn't her being a poser, it was her being Ashlynn. Pretty soon she began the Cheerleader that was reject for being a 'Wanna-be". Marco on the other hand grew up in a middle class family who were very understanding of every decision he and his brother Eduardo made, especially when Ed came out as Gay. Now Marco and Ashlynn, two totally different people from different families and different countries are now roommates, Yes, Roommates. USTDC is a Co-ed college, and this is the first year they have allowed both males and females in the same room. All students paired have different Majors, basically nothing in common. In their situation Ashlynn the cheerleader who is barely noticed, and the Football player who is know all over campus.One night,when everyone is still getting to know each other Ashlynn and Marco end up hooking-up. The next morning when they both wake up in the same room and they notice they are roommates for the year, things slowly become more and more awkward as Marco constantly brings home his friends who tease her about the night, and he begins bringing home girls. Will the two eventually get along this year? Will there be an issue when Ashlynns grandparents find out her roommate is also Samoan, and slept with her? Who knows because we make the story... :)

Midnight Blues (Original)
Legacy:
a gift of personal property by will

"... Madame Lantrells Bayou, Rural none the less. Madame Lantrells Bayou was founded by, you guessed it Madame Lantrell in 1845. Madame Lantrell was the first woman to open up a Cabaret in New Orleans. A woman of Soul, Class, and a Money, Madame Lantrell soon opened up Several Cabarets, including 'The Flamingo Hut' Madame Lantrells Cabaret House' and 'Lil' Cabaret house', all of which, lead to the Naming of the Bayou. These days, the Bayou is home to many of New Orleans' largest Cabarets, both old and new. Young women, (19-25) Come to Madame Lantrells Bayou in hopes to make a quick buck. Not expecting to slip off into the sad life of straight up prostituting themselves.
Now, not everybody is a fan of Madame Lantrells Bayou. Matter of fact, I remember back in 1965 I believe, yeah, 1965 when they sent my husband Rudolf over there to Vietnam, Bless his soul. Well, like said, in 1965 a group of mean mean men, all African American, White and Creole like myself. Segregated themselves from the Bayou, scooping up their families they moved into the woods. That my friend is when Charleston was born. No Cabarets, No Jazz, nothing' but peace and quiet. These days, Charleston is still the same, but people have grown more accepting' to knowing' they're living' right next to one of New Orleans' biggest Who.. Cabaret districts...."

The auditorium at Manchester Prep. was filled with exaggerated sighs and tapping pens. Each year before winter break begins the student body has to hear a 'Town History' speech put together by a descendent of a town celebrity. This year Margin Lantrell was chosen, an elderly woman of about sixty-five, give or take a few years., who was he grand daughter of Madame Lantrell. None of the students seemed to be interested in the speech, except for one. Legacy Jade Anderson,a Seventeen year old Senior. This being her First year at Manchester Prep., it was her first time ever hearing the speech. Being one to never pay attention in class she found herself taking notes on this subject.
Two weeks later, Winter break has started, and everyone but Legacy has forgotten about the speech given by Madame Lantrells granddaughter. With growing Curiosity, parents on vacation, a car and a few bucks in her pocket Legacy decides to take a trip to the Bayou. There she lies about her age and takes on the role of a cabaret performer. When winter break ends, Legacy is hooked on the small town fame. Lying to her friends and her parents about a job, she visits the Bayou every weekend, never being found out due to her many costumes, until on week. She makes a mistake double-booking herself at Madame Lantrells Cabaret house, A boy around Eighteen or Nineteen wanders into the Cabaret. He recognizes Legacy as the girl in front of him actually taking note on the Madame Lantrell speech. That night after the show, he waits backstage for her to confront her for her lies. But he has lied as well, coming to the forbidden side of the bayou to fulfill his addiction, when he should be studying or working. Will she be able to keep her secret, and him his? Will the whole town of Charleston find out? Will there be a spark between the two?

Do I need to Sum it Up for ya?
Legacy is a senior at Manchester Prep in New Orleans.
She has a secret life as a Cabaret dancer in the Bayou.
She meets a boy, in turn they both find out each others secrets.
Maybe they betray each other?
Maybe they fall i love?
Who knows...

Deadly Seduction-(Based on Graceful Submission)

(Mature Content!!! 18+)

Click Here to View Plot for this one

My Limits

When It comes to Language:

I understand when a curse word has to be put into a sentence to add that bit of spice. I do it myself since I prefer to use colloquial speech with my characters. I have no problem with cussing, just don't do it after every other word.

When it Comes to Violence:

Save the Blood and Gore for the big screen alright? It makes me a bit queezy on the insides and what not. Violence is not a strong spot for me though, when it comes to violence, it is so easy to Auto somebody quickly and I hate taking a risk like that.

When it Comes to Romance:

I am one of the few who is actually fine with Romance. However, just like Violence, the more detail there is, the sicker I get. Do Not and I repeat Do not come at me with Smut, I hate using slang for genitals, and I hate using the anatomically correct terms. When some one says. "Private" "Happy Juice" Stuff like that, it makes me laugh. If you want me to take you seriously, come up with something that sounds serious.

My Rules

I have four rules: L.I.F.E (Literacy, Imagination, Frequency, and Efficiency)

Note:

-Some of the plots may change if requested.
-I will be adding more plots in the future
-I have more interests, than just this, take a look. Here
-If you have any questions, you can contact me on here through PM, or even through an email: JonahFrenchToast@Hotmail.com
-Other than that, please leave a comment below if you are interested :)
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Bump

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!