Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Past The Mountains of Madness

Past The Mountains of Madness (Post Apoc)

a part of “Past The Mountains of Madness”, a fictional universe by Broski1984.

The year is 2073; World War III and World War IV have already happened and gone. The world is a cold and barren waste, and although the planet is slowly healing, humanity hasn't, and a new and dangerous cult threatens to wipe out what is left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Past The Mountains of Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Past The Mountains of Madness (Post Apoc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Past The Mountains of Madness (Post Apoc)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Pesterchum handle: brotherKiko
Steam ID: MrBroski / [Mr.B] Rod Serling / [Mr.b] Mr. Bubbles / [Mr.B] Hearts Boxcars

It is almost guaranteed it is one of those okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Past The Mountains of Madness (Post Apoc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Should we just post character sheets here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I believe you should create them, like you would a regular character. I hate to sound so stupid, but this is the first RP I've made. D:

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:30 pm

By the way, we're probably going to start in a village getting forcefully converted by the Astrologists; that way, any character class can get in pretty quickly.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:42 am

Lol I really like this idea, it's awesome, reminds me a lot of fallout. I submitted a character, and I used daniel's skeleton.

I read over angels character. All the Latin is pretty cool. I like the "ad mortem, ad victorium". and "bellum omnium contra omnes" makes her sound like an anarchist badass. :3

Sorry I really like Latin. The classes are really fun.
"What reaps is sewn
What keeps, is shown
What defeats, is repeated
What repeats, is defeated
What walks, is chased
What talks, debased"

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:47 pm

I'll look over your character when I get back from Christmas lunch, so never fear.

The role play is inspired by a lot of different apocalyptic stories/games/movies, including Fallout (especially 3 and New Vegas), A Boy & His Dog, The Postman and numerous short stories.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Accepted your character. I know End plans on having two characters (at least), so right now we're looking for 1-2 more characters *in addition* to End's. This isn't to say anyone has to make *more* characters, we just have openings for a few more.

One of End's, I believe, is going to be a cultist general, so I doubt he'll be an incredibly active character. I'm thinking about killing off one of mine pretty early in the role play, because I love murdering my characters.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:58 pm

I'd be more than willing to make a second if need be. I'm not exactly rushed by anything, so I have plenty of time.

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Hmm, forum ate my post. Anyway, as I was saying, you're welcome to a second, but it isn't nessacary. We actually seem to of found enough players now, so I'm going to say there is no vacantcy, so I don't have to turn down players later.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:53 pm

We now have several more areas, which I decided to add. Feel free to check them out.

We will be starting in Salut, most likely.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 pm

We do have an opening now. If anyone wants to make a general in the Astrologist army, they are welcome to it. We need this character before we start.

The character will be leading an army into Salut (see locations), to forcefully convert the village.

Chances are, this character will NOT be consistant, so there may be large gaps of time (after the first "part" of the role play) where he/she isn't there.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey Guys!

TO Dani and Broski particularly, I will be getting a full day of travel today, and I should be back to the US, by the 4th, not sure what time. Thought it'd be fair to warn you, and I apologize, as soon as I get the Net Conection to Post I will, but I'm on a squeezed Schedule right now.

Love and Peace in 2011!
"Pain is madatory, Misery is Optional"

Well, we can't salute ya, Can't fly the flag. If that don't suit ya, well that's a drag!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post, but I've been horrifically busy (was gone literally all day yesterday and the day before; very busy today), but I'll post tonight or tommorow at the latest. Again, I'm sorry. D:

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cake or Death on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 am

Dude, guys is the RP... Dead?
My Forever Fangirlism List:
Nevan
Madena A Talinathre

Cake or Death
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!