Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pick a Card...Any Card

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pick a Card...Any Card

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 am

Micah's voice was shaky. "Wi-will... get to the train tracks bridge... now.."
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mynx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Will was waking up fast. He wondered why Micah wanted him there, and a part of him was suspicious. "All right, Micah. I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up and slipped the phone into his pocket. He left his apartment and proceeded to drive his car to the train track's bridge. Along the way, he couldn't help but wonder what kind of future his gang would have. One of their numbers was dead, and another had taken off. He sighed and parked his car, then moved up to the bridge. Will saw Micah sytanding there, and stood five feet from her. He had moved his gun up from his ankle holster to his belt and cocked it, just in case. "Micah, I'm here. What did you need to see me for?"
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Micah kept looking over the ledge, and at him. "He..Help me.. Help me Will!"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Will stepped forward, no longer suspicious of her. He stopped within three feet of her and held out his hand. 'Micah, take my hand. I don't want you to go over that edge. Our argument isn't worth losing you." He looked at her with a look that showed genuine concern. "I'll help you."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Micah took his hand, and began to tear up. "I... I thought I was right! I didn't know it would lead to a problem!"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Will looked at her. 'You can't just kill a member of your own gang and think it won't lead to a problem. You should have come to me and let me interrogate him. Find out if he really was a traitor. If you speak the truth, that he was selling out, then yo did the right thing. Well, maybe a little more extreme than the right thing..." He lead her away from the bridge. 'Micah, I want to believe you killed for the safety of the gang. But I don't know for sure. So, I have to just go with the notion that you are right. If youare, John died a traitor." He looked away, the shock hitting him anew.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:07 pm

"Want to believe? You don't trust me?" She was annoyed, speaking through tears.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Will looked back at her. 'Its not that I don't trust you. You've always been a good soldier, and a good friend But John can't defend himself. Because I never knew, I can't know for absolute sure that he did die a traitor. All I can do is believe you, and feel more pain. John was a trusted friend, and we shared many good times. Even if he was a traitor, I'll miss him." Will looked away. When he had gathered his thoughts, he turned to her. 'Let's go back to Alex's apartment. We need to plan the future of the gang." He placed his hand on her shoulder and began to walk her back to hiscar.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

She handed a small journal to him. She had taken it from John's corpse. "Here.."

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Will took the journal from her and opened it. "It's written in Italian I can't read any of it. Are you able to read Italian?" He asked as he turned to Micah. He closed the journal and handed it back to her.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Micah sighed. "Yes. The last pages talk of 'the meeting' and 'the sale', mentioning 'breaking the royals spines', and 'secrets exposed'."

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Will nodded. 'It certainly does sound like he was referring to selling us out. But you could e lying. I can't readit and figure out if that's the truth. It matters little anyway. John is dead. Whether he died a traitor or a victim makes no difference. I want to keep what little gang I have left together. so let's go back to Alex's." He got into the car and started it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Micah looked in the window. "I will punish myself for my acts. But, not now." She got in.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Alex finished those beers and lay down on the sofa."Where were the two of them and how were they?"She thought.She decided to text the both of them.She typed "Hey Will,Micah,where are you?" and text it to both Will and Micah.She knew she was already a little drunk but she still went to get more beer and continued drinking.How she wished she could forget all those unhappy stuff.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Will turned to her. 'You'll do no such thing! It's over. If what you say is true, then you've no reason to punish yourself. You did a mostly good thing. Is there something about it you're not telling me?" He looked at her, waiting for an answer.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Micah laughed. "Oh, but I will. Nothing I haven't told you, except for one tiny detail. Guy he was selling secrets to? I know his name. Lazarus. Thinks he's hot shit. He's next on my hit list. Mind heading to the docks real fast? He's down there I heard."

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Will thought aout it. 'No, I don't. But we're going to interrogate him. I also don't think I want you to kill him. You've done enough." Will started the car, and backed so that it was facing the exit before putting it into drive and headinf forward. This was his chance to see if John was truly a traitoir and he would not let Micah just go off. He was feeling better about this chance, bu also incredibly sad. All the evidence was mounting up that John truly was a traitor, and if that was so... He shook his head, not being able to bear those thoughts. They had never been that close, but Will was close to all who had joined his gang. They were like family to him.

After flipping on his right turn signal, he waited until the way was clear and turned. He continued on a straightaway before parking outside the dock's railroad-esque bars. Will got out and turned to Micah. 'Try not to kill anyone. We're here to interrogate and fight if we have to. Don't kill unless you'd die if you didn't. I'll be watching your back the whole time." He thought that statement sounded ambiguous, him being a guy and all, but he let it go. The guard was on break, so the booth was empty. "Perfect timing," he said as he squeezed through the narrow opening between the bars.

Looking around, the dock was massive. Crates were everywhere and some people were still milling around. He wanted how many of them were immigrants and how many were national born, or some reason. Will began to move forward, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Micah sighed. "He already sold him a few. The journal said." She looked around, and spotted Lazarus, sitting alone on a crate. She saw a sleeping worker nearby. She snuck his clothes away from him, and tried them on. "Perfect fit." She said, stashing her colors nearby. "I'd recommend the same, Will."

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 am

Will nodded. Even though Lazarus was seated just over there, he couldn't just walk over and start interrogating him. He would have several other gang members watching his back. Though it was not a regular part of being a gang member, stealth would get them farther here than anything. Will moved to the side and waited until he spotted a lone male worker. When they guiy moved behind the boxes, Will hurried and struck him in the neck from behind. The man collapsed to the ground, looking like someone had just dropped a large bag of flour. Will moved and quickly took the man's outer clothes, putting them over his colors. He let the man retain his dignity by keeping his underwear on, though dignity was not the main reason why he did that. Will moved the unconscious man out of sight and returned to Micah.

"A little big, but it will suffice. I suggest we lure Lazarus away by speaking of a problem with the on-site crew foreman. I'll take care of the foreman, and you just fous on getting him there. Give me five minutes to get it done, and we'll be ready." Will then took off for the main building, knowing the foreman would be in there periodically to make reports and write down site information.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!