Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Place For You and Just Your Mind

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Place For You and Just Your Mind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Allrighty guys it's time for another of Nightwolf's fantastic hospital threads! Hurray! *wave of applause*

Right so since my hospital threads don't really last long at all which saddens me deeply, because i absolutely love the deep process of the mind and the development of characters both of the patient and the doctor.

I already have a character in mind with a baseline history that both bases the character mental state as well as potential hidden developed for flashbacks and twists. So once i have an interest for a doctor character we can discuss where it would be set the age range of characters since i would be flexible in that sense.

Ready?, Set? GO! GO! GO!

------

So i thought i would write up a investigative report of my character so it gives people a general idea. I'll write it as if it is a report from a hospital ,so the name will be refereed to as patient or subject.

The patient was found in squalid conditions with only one source of light when the door was opened, he attempted to move away from the medical but with a hand tied to a pipe the rope use to tie the patient from going anywhere. The rope was worn down at certain parts most likely where it had been pulled or chewed on. Upon first glances the patient showed scars and recent injures mostly on the arms, legs and back, bite marks across both hands were self inflicted. The clothes he was wearing were extremely big for him and was covered in a range of bodily fluids and burn marks.

The patient showed signs of imedeate distress when a small group of people attempted to take him out of the pantry sized room, as well as unexpected noise, shouting, crashing etc. First contact was made with a small amount of food by a female member of the team, the patient was confused by the gesture and stared at the food as if it were going to explode or attack him, he prodded and poked at it for a few seconds before picking it up and smelling it, he began to nibble away quickly, once finished he looked to the staff member for more shuffling forward on his feet bringing him more into the dim light revealing his malnourished condition. He shielded himself with his free hand but seemed very uneasy about leaving the small room this really being the only place he knew.

After half an hour of failed attempts the boy was carried out weighing next to nothing and shivering from exhaustion he was brought for medical attention and mental assessment. Atempts of communication have failed with the paitient not understanding or evern responding.

------

so i reckon we need a doctor or a carer to look after my character.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Place For You and Just Your Mind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I would love to join, and i was wondering if the doctor, caring for your character, could have a past in the hospital?
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 am

Yes that's a great idea

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am

Hey there, nightwolf! Your friendly neighborhood Sato just popping in.

Just wanted you to know that I moved your thread from Realistic Roleplay (a forum for In Character content) to Interest Checks (a forum for Out of Character content.)

As you go on and actually produce this roleplay, that's when you can post the IC content in the Realistic Roleplay section. However, when the Gm is just casting a net wide looking for people who might want to join up, that belongs in this forum.

Hope that helps! Just a little housekeeping thing, no big deal.

Best of luck in your story!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 am

Hey there, nightwolf! Your friendly neighborhood Sato just popping in.

Just wanted you to know that I moved your thread from Realistic Roleplay (a forum for In Character content) to Interest Checks (a forum for Out of Character content.)

As you go on and actually produce this roleplay, that's when you can post the IC content in the Realistic Roleplay section. However, when the Gm is just casting a net wide looking for people who might want to join up, that belongs in this forum.

Hope that helps! Just a little housekeeping thing, no big deal.

Best of luck in your story!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Bump i really want people to join this

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm

hello! this really caught my attention. (then again i love studying psychology.) I'd be interested in joining if you still want a group.
Crazy? If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Well if you like me and you could do a private kind of thread with just me and you I have a range of characters ready to go

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!