Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Players wanted for fantasy/romance roleplay.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Players wanted for fantasy/romance roleplay.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 am

Intro:
In the little town of Linbooru, odd things are happening ever since girl name Rosebel Frye moved in. Once normal town had become filled with mysteries and myths. But students of Linbooru High were not scared. They were drawn to mysterious like to magic. What will happen to the students who dare to poke their nose into inhuman business?

Anyone who likes mystery, fantasy creatures and romance is free to join in. If you're not sure what kind of character could you be here are few suggestions:
* Demon or angel who wants kill to kill Rosebel
* Demon or angel who is neutral to Rosebel or is on her side
* Simple, innocent student
* Human with magical abilities
* Another race (vampire, werewolf, fairy etc.) that creates more mysteries in Linbooru

Of course you are not limited to these characters, you can use you own imagination and create something that was not mentioned by me.

I hope we will be able to make fun role play. :)
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Players wanted for fantasy/romance roleplay.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 am

sound like it would be fun i just might join
[center]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 am

That would be great. :) Don't be shy and ask me if you don't understand something ^^

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laden of the lamai on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm

i would like to join. if i may i will create a character for this role play.
And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

laden of the lamai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Sounds good, i might join in

boultinator93
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PinkPeppercorn on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Sounds interesting. I would join!

PinkPeppercorn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:38 am

Hey Ageha!

Please provide a link to your roleplay to help players find their way there.

Best of luck!

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enos94 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 am

I'm new to the forum and have not taken part in any role plays yet, though I'd be interested to join in this one. What is the name however, so I can find the role play?

Enos94
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vilevixen on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm interested in joining

vilevixen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Which Is Not on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Where may I go to join this?

That Which Is Not
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

Well this certainly seems like an interesting RP.
Hmmm, I might just want to be a kitsune if thats no problem as they are one of the more powerful demons compared to many other mythological creatures.
But a link would be nice for people to follow.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 am

I'd like to join :) Where's the link?
My solace is knowing that someday things will be over...then I can say a big SCREW YOU to those who brought me down!

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomona on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 am

FoolMeOnce wrote:I'd like to join :) Where's the link?

Pomona
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!