Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pond Gates

Plot and Story Discussion

a part of “Pond Gates”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

Welcome to Pond Gates, a world of mystery, imagination, and horror. Once you find yourself in this nightmare, the question isn't whether you can get out. Only if you can survive it...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pond Gates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Plot and Story Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:40 pm

I thought that if anyone had a plot or an idea to add into the storyline for their character (or even other characters) we could discuss them here :).
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Plot and Story Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverReject on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Heythere, so, I'm brand new to this site and just learning it, otherwise I would've messaged you. But, I don't know how haha, I have roleplayed before though. Anyways I read through everything and I'm interested in joining but I don't quite understand what you mean by a resident who has already created a lifestyle for themselves. Clarification? OH, andandand, if you could tell me how to message you.. that would be just AWESOMESAUCE ^3^
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear. Not absence of fear." - Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CleverReject
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey CleverReject! I don't mean to be a creeper, but if you're wondering how to PM the GM of this RP -- you can't right yet!

You have to amass 10 forum posts before access to your inbox is unlocked. This is to prevent people from just joining the site, and then going on a wild spamming-spree by PMing all of our members with advertisements for their pill, drug, website, what-have-you.

If you want a quick way to get those 10 forum posts, however (after while you'll be able to PM ImSoRawr until your heart bursts!) then head on over to our Welcome Desk and introduce yourself, a (to quote) 'brand new' user, to the rest of the community!

It's not required, of course, but it's just a good way to get people to know who you are!

Cheers, and hope this helped!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverReject on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Hahaha thanks :P now I don't feel like a complete n00b /facepalm -__-'

CleverReject
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!